SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 am

Arie was at the Petersen Automotive Museum today (from his IG story). It is located in LA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:12 am

Mommyof2 wrote:My guess is he will say that he had to follow his heart and his heart is with Lauren.  We can't blame him for following his heart now can we?  laugh out loud. I still think he is going to be raked over the coals for doing this.  

Except I'm not sure Arie was following his heart, I think Arie was following something else and it's not his heart laugh out loud laugh out loud  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:46 am

A few more interviews.  I am just the messenger.  He thinks it can work.

Last edited by littlereddress on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:55 am

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:So cute. Those are also anti allergen dogs from my understanding?

Yep, that's why I have the breed. She is my 3rd. My other 2 were 15.5 and almost 14 years old when I had to put them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Well with the Women Tell All being filmed next week it will be very interesting indeed if they are allowed to "Tell All". Any of the women who are friends of Becca and active on social media know the rumors of Arie's proposal to her then his switch to Lauren. It will be fascinating to see how the women respond to Arie and who stands by him, Kendall ? Tia ? Beka M? What about Krystal. will anyone tell him he is no Peter?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 pm

It will be up to the producers and editing, I guess and then what direction CH plans to go. 
 The audience usually gets to see more of what really goes on than the television viewers. 
Years ago, the show used to survey the cast to see who they thought the lead would choose. It was not always a true reflection of who the cast actually felt. There were times production would tell cast who to name.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blindsided-sneak-peek/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fstylewatch%2Fofftherack+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Style+Watch+-+Off+The+Rack%29

I am guessing this is about Jacqueline leaving.  Perhaps she told him she was there for Peter? Or Lauren told him she had just broken an engagement? Something that is supposed to look dramatic and isn't??

Last edited by littlereddress on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Am I correct that Lauren has no sm activities for the past 24 hours? Arie is in LA so I am very interested to find out if this is SHV weekend for them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Lauren has been pretty quiet on SM.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 pm

sdmom wrote:Am I correct that Lauren has no sm activities for the past 24 hours? Arie is in LA so I am very interested to find out if this is SHV weekend for them.

I've been watching as I seem to think it is. Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4565p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

ETA: I noticed Lauren like this on twitter which was posted Feb 7th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Well, well, well. What a sh*t storm I accidentally stumbled upon yesterday morning. I unfortunately spoiled myself while multitasking and had to see WTH was going on over here on the spoiled side.

Thanks @Ladybug82 for directing me to where I could see how things shaped up on this end. It took me a day to catch up on this thread...#2 & #3...and while it has been interesting finding out the whole timeline of what happened, it's not that unexpected. I think we pretty much predicted much of this in our own speculation, although we expected the switch to happen at the AFTR. Either way, this explains why I didn't see it with anyone, had Becca as F1 because everyone else was eliminated and yet she had the best set up for the next Bette.

I have to say, that having been unspoiled, I wasn't really a fan of anyone...I rarely am anyway...I have not been impressed by this season. Arie and his pillow lips have been a bore. The fake drama with Krystal and even Bibs was the usual, typical tptb manipulative clap trap. While the women are certainly very attractive, none of them particularly stood out. Mostly I put the blame on Arie himself. I was expecting a suave playboy, instead I got Mr. Rogers with the sweaters and lacking the brains and conversational skills. 

I don't care that Arie changed his mind. He is certainly entitled. I don't care that he picked Becca and then switched to Lauren. They are big girls. This show has been around for over 15 years and 30+ seasons and if they didn't know what to expect then they have nobody to blame but themselves. Reading their contract should have been a clue. Arie has a reputation that has been out there since Emily's season and google is one of the best inventions ever. Forearmed is forewarned. Nothing he has done, has really come as a surprise...other than just how stupid he really is and how after all this time and all the information out there about him, there are still women...and their parents...willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I am not one of them. 

I hope the rest of the show is better than the first part has been, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I suspect Arie will even make the switcheroo boring. I'm just here for the snark.  wine 2pop

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99