SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@Aria So true about Arie possibly switching to Becca if he chose Lauren first . The  thing is, I’m not sure Becca would have done it . Kinda like being sloppy seconds. Jmo

OFFTOPIC  @Stone_Hedge is that your dog in your avatar and if so what breed is it? It's adorable!

It is. @havapepper and I talked about dogs yesterday. Mine just made a year and she’s 3/4 Maltese and 1/4 shitzu . She’s my clown dog.

She is so beautiful!!! Now I will get back on topic. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:33 pm

sanlee088 wrote:The video for the preview that was shown during Grey’s I believe can be seen at this link.

https://cartermatt.com/291326/bachelor-spoilers-lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-jr-surprise/

Lauren lets her guard down in Tuscany based on this preview, hence the turning point in her relationship with Arie.  She previously indicated that it takes around 6 months for her to warm up beyond friendship with a guy (or words to that effect) which is why I thought Arie may have let her go at F2.  
Things just got more complicated, so it seems.  JMO.  :drama
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:39 pm

@MiniDiva IA that's the way I see it. (Along with maybe a little nudging from TPTB that she would never accept his proposal)

Lucas15 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:The video for the preview that was shown during Grey’s I believe can be seen at this link.

https://cartermatt.com/291326/bachelor-spoilers-lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-jr-surprise/

While this quote should have been evident, for some reason it never was to me:

cartermatt wrote:The one thing we do find super-interesting about the new The Bachelor promo below (via People Magazine) is Arie vocalizing the fact that many of these women probably weren’t at casting secretly hoping that he would get the gig — it’s not a secret that most people expected to see Peter Kraus as the lead this time.

This reminds me a bit of the situation on Kaitlyn's season where she shared the spotlight with Britt and then was left to wonder who of her suitors really wanted her and who really wanted Britt and were faking interest in her just to stay around and get airtime. IMO that uncertainty on Arie's part could well have played a factor in his decision process.

IA Although when he was announced and asked the question, he seemed to take it in stride. I'm sure things changed once filming began especially if someone mentions it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorettes-britt-nilsson-kaitlyn-bristowe-796582
Bristowe explained that she wanted to believe that most of the guys were there to meet her, but she wasn't sure if that was the case.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Am I the only one who wants to know if Arie and Lauren are having a SHV now? Both posted IG story within an hour of each other, both are still pictures. So if I understand correctly, unlike Snapchat, you can post still pictures from any time to your story on IG?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:41 pm

@sdmom You're not the only one. I just checked both of their twitters. Off to check IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Sorry for the double post.

4 hours ago
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 17 27878239_2058180237752913_5880493918298046464_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcxMjU2MTUwMDYzODcxNTI4MA%3D%3D

ariejr IG story

Interesting, Megan Firestone - is she Arie's hander?
2 hours ago
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 17 27578879_169011567210462_8373607178178658304_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcxMjYyMjc3ODQzOTI3NjI4OA%3D%3D

3 hours ago
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 17 27879450_215946818956494_3595917108938014720_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcxMjYxMDgxMDA4NTE1NjU4Nw%3D%3D

laureneburnham IG story

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 pm

@GuardianAngel assuming Lauren is the one holding the picture on the first picture you just posted, she seems to wear a different color of nail polish in the second one? I wonder if that’s an old picture to throw us off?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 pm

@sdmom I can see her wishing her friend a happy birthday if it's her birthday today. mellypanella IG is private so I can't check it.

Why post a pic of Megan though? I see a laptop in the background, and it's a dark table same as the breakfast table, but can't tell if it's a match. If you enlarge the pic you can see an offwhite/white couch pillows, shopping bags and a black and white carpet. I wonder if this was taken during filming. Who uses what looks like a Polaroid camera picture, anymore?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I can see her wishing her friend a happy birthday if it's her birthday today. mellypanella IG is private so I can't check it.

Why post a pic of Megan though? I see a laptop in the background, and it's a dark table same as the breakfast table, but can't tell if it's a match. If you enlarge the pic you can see an offwhite/white couch pillows, shopping bags and a black and white carpet. I wonder if this was taken during filming. Who uses what looks like a Polaroid camera picture, anymore?

Is this Megan photobombing Lauren and Arie?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1kgc6nxma/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 pm

@Mommyof2 yes I think so. I noticed that when Lauren posted that pic on her IG. I've asked a couple of times if she was his handler. (I also thought it was her in the 4wheeling pic)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Yes, Arie has to deal with some of his women probably having preferred Peter. Nick had that with Luke, JoJo might have had it with Caila, Kaitlyn did have it with Britt, and the all time suffer of this was Ashley with the men expecting Emily because of the spoiler.

They all had to deal and somehow we’re able to make their choice on the first try, and in the case of the women are all still with their chosen man.

Arie goofed up. Plain and simple. His fault, no one else’s. He is a 35 or 36 year old man with plenty of experience with women. And Arie goofed up and I am sure he has apologized to both Becca and Lauren and to me those are the only two people he has to apologize to. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Yes, Arie has to deal with some of his women probably having preferred Peter. Nick had that with Luke, JoJo might have had it with Caila, Kaitlyn did have it with Britt, and the all time suffer of this was Ashley with the men expecting Emily because of the spoiler.

They all had to deal and somehow we’re able to make their choice on the first try, and in the case of the women are all still with their chosen man.

Arie goofed up. Plain and simple. His fault, no one else’s. He is a 35 or 36 year old man with plenty of experience with women. And Arie goofed up and I am sure he has apologized to both Becca and Lauren and to me those are the only two people he has to apologize to. JMO.

And there it is. thumbsup

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99