SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:04 pm

@sdmom Exactly. We have very little real information about these relationships. So much smoke and mirrors courtesy of tptb who do it SO well!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry for the double post but the whole conversation makes me uncomfortable.  While we snark and discuss their actions and such on a tv show and real life post show, we don't actually know these people in real life.  I can't say I agree with Arie's behavior of juggling multiple girls in the past or even his behavior since returning/the switch.  I particularly don't like how much he's pushing Lauren every chance he gets to rewrite things and make himself and the switch look better, IMO.  But I will not call him such names nor any one else from the franchise or if I'm being honest, IRL either.

I would have edited it out of posts if I had seen them refering to women, it's not something I feel comfortable having discussed on the open board.  And I'm not sure how we would actually know if such was true or not based on everyone's differing thoughts and opinions.  And while we share and discuss our opinions all the time, that honestly is not my business.  I would hate for friends or family to see such type convos not to mention we have far too many eyes reading here.  I would hate a rag mag to pick up something such as that and run with it.  We are not a rag mag nor bullies, IMO.

But that's JMO and I'm sure we all will not agree, which is ok and allowed here.  Smiley

My 2 cents .... the posts are taking on the same ferocity that’s all too common on social media today ... anonymous attacks on total strangers. Snark is one thing... we all do it, and when done well ... is usually a tad humorous.... I find no amusement or interest in about 90% of posts since becoming spoiled. I used to really look forward to each Bach season and the entertainment and enjoyment I got from reading posts of familiar names and new ones who joined every season ... sadly, not so much lately.

All MHO of course Embarressed!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Everyone has the right to express their opinions. This forum is proud of the rules we have in place to respect everyone's opinion and support each other and this forum.

If there are those that do not like snark, or negative posts, they do not have to read them. There are fan threads, and many other threads of interest, such as games, books etc. We try to accommodate everyone however we do not comment on member's posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Back to sleuthing

Y’all think they are together now based on their sm activity ?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 5cc52210

https://www.instagram.com/laureneburnham/
https://www.instagram.com/ariejr/?hl=en

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 pm

@sdmom That's awesome! I'll add it to the clues thread. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:03 pm

C'mon you two. Give us a picture from a SHV...backyard, or inside. Anything. And go... giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Because they are on Instagram at the he same time that means they are together?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:07 am

The video for the preview that was shown during Grey’s I believe can be seen at this link.

https://cartermatt.com/291326/bachelor-spoilers-lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-jr-surprise/
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:11 am

@Ladybug82 this is totally out of topic but may I ask who's the eye candy that you have as your icon? I've been meaning to ask for some time now but the whole drama around the season always pulled me in Hugesmile
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:22 am

@limoncello Charlie Hunnam, actor ... he has his own shrine somewhere on this forum ... and indeed the best specimen of a man ... truly a stand up guy

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:58 am

sanlee088 wrote:The video for the preview that was shown during Grey’s I believe can be seen at this link.

https://cartermatt.com/291326/bachelor-spoilers-lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-jr-surprise/

While this quote should have been evident, for some reason it never was to me:

cartermatt wrote:The one thing we do find super-interesting about the new The Bachelor promo below (via People Magazine) is Arie vocalizing the fact that many of these women probably weren’t at casting secretly hoping that he would get the gig — it’s not a secret that most people expected to see Peter Kraus as the lead this time.

This reminds me a bit of the situation on Kaitlyn's season where she shared the spotlight with Britt and then was left to wonder who of her suitors really wanted her and who really wanted Britt and were faking interest in her just to stay around and get airtime. IMO that uncertainty on Arie's part could well have played a factor in his decision process.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:07 am

Hmm, I don't really remember that happening on Kaitlyn's season. Nick and Shawn were both obsessed with her and those were the only guys she ever liked. Jared was the only guy who went far originally voted for Britt, but he fell hard for her too (which Ashley I brought up on on BIP). It was more of a storyline on Ashley's season, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99