SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:53 pm

With the way HD clarity works, that’s not a good look for Lauren by the crotch area. Just saying . Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Arie visiting Lauren's family.

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/watch-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-awkwardly-tries-to-impress-this-family-on-hometowns

Arie is sweating. laugh out loud   I noticed he kissed Lauren on the lips before he left the table.  Bold move to do in front of the family.  :yes:

I thought he did the same at Becca's when he was going out to talk to the uncle?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Arie visiting Lauren's family.

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/watch-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-awkwardly-tries-to-impress-this-family-on-hometowns

Arie is sweating. laugh out loud   I noticed he kissed Lauren on the lips before he left the table.  Bold move to do in front of the family.  :yes:

I thought he did the same at Becca's when he was going out to talk to the uncle?

He did but some might argue it wasn’t as cute as Lauren’s kiss Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

He did but some might argue it wasn’t as cute as Lauren’s kiss Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 34 3806527698

I would expect nothing less.

I just saw that Instagram of his....and the pattern continues. The man hasn't got a clue. Want to make a bet that some media outlet will pick that up and insinuate he is cheating/trolling for women again?  2pop

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I agree. During Becca's, it looked like Becca was the one looking up to him signaling him to kiss her. I love that Arie is sweating and that nervous during Lauren 's!! So cute!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Ha! I didn't see the video of Becca yet. So many threads to read on this board. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Arie kissed both Becca and Lauren on the lips in front of their families so a bold move to do with both of them. It's nothing special for either one imo when he's doing it with both.

No wonder Becca's mom was liking comments about Arie having a wandering eye and will move on from Lauren like he moved on from Becca. 

Arie's SM activity makes me think he is already thirsty and wanting girls to slide into his dm. Seems like his pattern and MO Suspect jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:20 pm

Arie has always operated with a girl in the wings mentality . Maybe he gave Lauren his previous little black book and is scoring new inventory . He can only use what works. no no
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Sprite wrote:

I would expect nothing less.

I just saw that Instagram of his....and the pattern continues. The man hasn't got a clue. Want to make a bet that some media outlet will pick that up and insinuate he is cheating/trolling for women again?  2pop

But we can always say that it was insinuated here first!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

2pop

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Arie kissed both Becca and Lauren on the lips in front of their families so a bold move to do with both of them. It's nothing special for either one imo when he's doing it with both.

No wonder Becca's mom was liking comments about Arie having a wandering eye and will move on from Lauren like he moved on from Becca. 

Arie's SM activity makes me think he is already thirsty and wanting girls to slide into his dm. Seems like his pattern and MO Suspect jmo

What did you see on sm that makes you think so? Was it on instagram?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:

2pop

giggling :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99