SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:42 pm

That video with Becca’s uncle was so sweet. I love that they all love Becca so much. I’m glad she has so much love surrounding her. She’s going to be just fine heartbeat JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:52 pm

FLChica wrote:
blueblues wrote:
FLChica wrote:I was specifically referring to the comment, "F*** Becca she's trash". He could have deleted that in less time than it's taking me to post this, IMO. That doesn't seem to refer to Becca choosing Arie, but I don't know the guy.
That is an obvious troll account though, with no posts and 12 followers. IMO it says something about the guy that he didn’t delete it, but I think I’ll wait until we actually meet him before I judge.
Regarding the other comments most of them seem to come from girls/women who are just watching the show and are some variation of “You are so much better looking than Arie, she should have said yes to you”.
There will always be people like that on SM.  no no
JMO

While the person who posted that particular comment may be a troll, the account clearly belongs to Becca's ex of 7 years. I don't know the guy, but he seems to have stuck by her through her father's passing and her mother's illness. He doesn't seem to want media attention since he hasn't spoken out on their relationship and we hear him saying he doesn't want to be shown on the episode.

I wonder why he felt their relationship was such that Becca would consider a proposal from him? He flew all the way to Peru and risked rejection in front of a huge viewing audience. Did Becca ghost him before going on the show? I'll keep watching... 2pop
I personally think we can rule out that she ghosted him. IMO it is far more likely that he has been stalking her after she finally ended it, but we will se. He definitely made a bad first impression on me with that comments field.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I noticed this comment from his IG. This girl is from WI and so is he, so she may have some knowledge of what happened, or not.

allisaillingworth I don’t feel bad for Becca one bit. That’s what you get for leaving someone like this over a reality tv show.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_bYGtH3JW/?taken-by=jirglross

Oh boy, those are some pretty harsh comments on that post and not in favour of Becca.

He's a cutie, nice pics in his IG.

Wow, he is pretty cute. Way cuter than Arie IMO!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:14 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMP5pdsjCgx/?taken-by=jirglross

laugh out loud He was on Let's Make A Deal? No wonder he flew to Peru to win Becca back. Another dude who wants his mug on TV. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:27 pm

SeekAny wrote:https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/965662288014290949

Becca’s uncle is a sweetheart. I love when he says it should be her dad sitting here not me. I think she’ll come out of tonight with even more support because of her backstory. No one is going to want to see her endure more hurt and pain.

He kissed Becca on the lips too before leaving the table . Lauren’s family seem so clinical and stern to me. Becca’s family seem lighthearted . Yes I’m judging from the two clips but that’s the vibe I got and knowing Lauren has said her parents issues have put her in the middle, I sorta feel that. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:49 pm

This is cringe to me. Just no. jmo

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 B18ae8e05ed600fd42954f9bc2aae5db
IGstory ariejr
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is cringe to me. Just no. jmo

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 B18ae8e05ed600fd42954f9bc2aae5db
IGstory ariejr

Is he trolling again in IG? cantstopl Maybe he’s collecting a few more likes to dm later. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 33 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:55 pm

IDk what he's doing Suspect I just hope he's keeping the sex to one person only. Unless he really wants things to get messy at the end of all this dizzy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IDk what he's doing Suspect  I just hope he's keeping the sex to one person only. Unless he really wants things to get messy at the end of all this dizzy

Would love for Lauren’s dad to see this! I mean every father wants to know their daughter is being sexed up by a dude who has sexed up a lot of others before yours . Jmo. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:02 pm

I think one's past is the past. It's the current situation I'm more suss about. That pic and caption comes across as a guy who's thirsty and putting feelers out. He probably thinks it's funny but it doesn't read as such to me given his reputation. "Sex sells baby?" Dude, maybe focus on your switcheroo relationship instead?  Suspect jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

@AllAboutLove I love how it says, sex sells and below, send message. Perfect for baiting imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfZNu1NH8Ln/

Lauren with Jacqueline.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99