SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 pm

There are screencaps of Arie holding a traditional ring box that generally contains an engagement ring. Now does it mean he actually proposed and gave that ring to Becca? I guess it remains to be seen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Was Becca blindsided?  Maybe and possibly. She was probably also blindsided when the ex showed up in Peru. It sounds like she went through a lot of upheaval during the course of the show. 
It was "reported" that Becca knew Arie was torn between the two women. That may have been a heads up to whatever extent, that the relationship needed TLC and nurturing. 
Usually SHV are known for alone time and known for time for the couple to be bonding and honeymooning. Instead, we see photo evidence of Arie and supposedly Becca in a group 4wheeling outing. That had to have taken away from alone time and time much needed for a new couple to be bonding. JMO

By the same token, meeting and hanging out with his friends could be a bonding experience. They don’t have to be alone to bond. I know we don’t know a ton about the unsanctioned visits of other couples, but SeanCat have talked about her meeting and hangin out with his family and friends was a huge thing for them and made their relationship better. Becca and Arie could have viewed the 4wheeling time the same way.

Just another way of looking at things.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm

SarahD wrote:I don't have a film crew and I feel blindsided.  Didn't see this coming from one of my favorite bachelors. I remember him sitting there on the ATFR couch looking forlorn and taking about the journal.

I have not even spent an iota of time with him.

How can Becca not see it coming to her weeks after getting proposed?With two documented SHVs looking content and happy, she must know unless she's dense. She was hanging out with his friends in his hometown, surely there must be signs.

She should have known because she's more into him than him into her. Her fault for not seeing it coming.

Maybe Becca was aware something was going on but not expecting a break up with a film crew.They didn’t spend much time together, they couldn’t acknowledge their relationship and Arie seemed happy with his choice after the show ended.  How many interviews did he have saying it was a difficult process but he was happy? If it had been a normal relationship she would have maybe picked up signs because they would have been with each other every day.If she was aware of Arie’s struggle maybe she thought it would work itself out with time. It will be interesting to hear Becca’s views. With the info we have now this is on Arie not Becca. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm

There is still the chance that MF has pulled the rug out from under RS again and Arie didn't propose to either girl but instead wanted to date both for awhile. Torching RS would be hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm

@Kashathediva It was a surprise to me that Becca was in Az on an outing with Arie. But then some stated other couples have done the same. They met up away from the safe house and spent “precious” time with friends or maybe family. Don’t other couples say they watch Netflix and play cards at SHV’s ? I find it interesting that couples have found a loophole to that visit . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Was Becca blindsided?  Maybe and possibly. She was probably also blindsided when the ex showed up in Peru. It sounds like she went through a lot of upheaval during the course of the show. 
It was "reported" that Becca knew Arie was torn between the two women. That may have been a heads up to whatever extent, that the relationship needed TLC and nurturing. 
Usually SHV are known for alone time and known for time for the couple to be bonding and honeymooning. Instead, we see photo evidence of Arie and supposedly Becca in a group 4wheeling outing. That had to have taken away from alone time and time much needed for a new couple to be bonding. JMO

By the same token, meeting and hanging out with his friends could be a bonding experience. They don’t have to be alone to bond. I know we don’t know a ton about the unsanctioned visits of other couples, but SeanCat have talked about her meeting and hangin out with his family and friends was a huge thing for them and made their relationship better. Becca and Arie could have viewed the 4wheeling time the same way.

I agree. However, this would have been their first SHV. Being that it was their first back in the states I would have expected it would have been private and more alone. 
Just curious, at what point in time did Sean/Cat start meeting with others? Would you remember?
@Stone_Hedge
Yes, I agree, but I don't think any of them have been during their first SHV or close to that. I think those meet ups have been later in the phase of SHV's after the couple has had some private time.  This couple in particular probably needed more alone time to get to know each other before involving others in the equation. Were the other people in that 4wheeling photo identified? Maybe they were production their trying to nurture the time along. JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I agree. However, this would have been their first SHV. Being that it was their first back in the states I would have expected it would have been private and more alone. 
Just curious, at what point in time did Sean/Cat start meeting with others? Would you remember?

It was in December a few weeks before Christmas. They may have had one sanctioned SHV at that point but it also could have been their first visit since the proposal.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

BKay wrote:There is still the chance that MF has pulled the rug out from under RS again and Arie didn't propose to either girl but instead wanted to date both for awhile. Torching RS would be hilarious.

If it’s true that no proposal is made then to me it’s a different story. Would be fun to watch RS get stuffed with humble pie after his gag order failed. However, I think TPTB knew Arie and his tendencies so well, they knew which carrots to dangle to get this particular trick pony to do what they’d knew he’d do. Which also rhymes with switcheroo . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
BKay wrote:There is still the chance that MF has pulled the rug out from under RS again and Arie didn't propose to either girl but instead wanted to date both for awhile. Torching RS would be hilarious.

If it’s true that no proposal is made then to me it’s a different story. Would be fun to watch RS get stuffed with humble pie after his gag order failed. However, I think TPTB knew Arie and his tendencies so well, they knew which carrots to dangle to get this particular trick pony to do what they’d knew he’d do. Which also rhymes with switcheroo . Imo
That is why some of us are still waiting to see what actually happened. 
IMO after an ex shows up in Peru for one woman and the other woman might refuse a fast engagement, maybe no proposal/engagement happened. IDK.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

This has been one of the small possibilities that I have had. If he "fell in love with two women" did he want to date them each outside of the show and then make a decision? Do we have any proof that he didn't have any SHV with Lauren? Do we know for sure that he got down on one knee for Becca? When something seems too complicated to be true, it usually is. JMO I could be wrong.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

That is why some of us are still waiting to see what actually happened. 
IMO after an ex shows up in Peru for one woman and the other woman might refuse a fast engagement, maybe no proposal/engagement happened. IDK.

There were at least 3 who said they were disappointed in Arie. Caroline said she wished Arie would have just taken a breath. TPTB could have known they had Arie on the ropes and pushed for the outcome of a proposal . They played upon his desperation and determination to find a wife in this. The switch could have just been their cherry topping knowing Arie would go crawling back to Lauren under their terms. I do think a proposal was made. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Hanging out with friends might have confirmed for Arie that he made the wrong choice if that was a meet up. The second SHV Dec 8th, could have been discussion about their relationship. To me, it appears, that was the beginning of the end according to the timeline.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99