SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Wow. Some of us could see that exactly how he is explaining it especially the part about walking away.

He needed the date with Becca to see if he could rekindle the early passion? So it was all about passion with Becca, which fizzled. Becca had the first one on one. There was nothing else to compare her to at that time.

He hadn't felt the way he did with Lauren since Emily. He never expressed those thoughts about Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Man I'm really starting to come around on those conspiracy theories about the switcharoo being scripted and that's the last thing I wanted to believe. It makes absolutely no sense why he chose Becca over Lauren. He hasn't felt this way about anyone since Emily? And he still chose Becca why? Maybe what RS originally claimed about the Jason/Melissa/Molly switcharoo back in the day is what actually happened this season. I don't know.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Maybe he didn't propose and asked to see how it goes after the camera's stop rolling. Would that change anything?

I have felt something was fishy long time ago. I will continue to sleuth till the end. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:28 pm

I don't know what to think about him choosing Becca, with or without a proposal. I don't think Arie is doing himself any favors here by saying he hasn't felt this way since Emily about Lauren. I think it just makes him look him worse for picking Becca. I wanted to believe that he genuinely thought at the time that he loved Becca and wanted her more than Lauren at the time of the FRC and then his feelings just changed after, but now I just can't believe that anymore. I don't believe he fell in love with two women and I don't believe he ever wanted Becca more than Lauren.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:Man I'm really starting to come around on those conspiracy theories about the switcharoo being scripted and that's the last thing I wanted to believe. It makes absolutely no sense why he chose Becca over Lauren. He hasn't felt this way about anyone since Emily? And he still chose Becca why? Maybe what RS originally claimed about the Jason/Melissa/Molly switcharoo back in the day is what actually happened this season. I don't know.

All JMO.

IMO the WHY is the greatest mystery. As the season goes forward all signs keep adding up and adding up to Lauren. I don't think that would be happening (yet) if he didn't actually choose Becca first because they seldom give us a simple story line like they have been. I used to think that either something had to go terribly right with Becca or something had to go terribly wrong with Lauren. But the stronger Arie's feelings seem to be growing for Lauren the less I think that the "answer" to WHY was something going very right with Becca - IMO something went very wrong somewhere with Lauren. HTD? FSD? Her parents? no idea

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe he didn't propose and asked to see how it goes after the camera's stop rolling. Would that change anything?

I have felt something was fishy long time ago. I will continue to sleuth till the end. Smiley

I’ve been thinking that for a while. I still can’t get over how Arie, and even his friend, would so blatantly broke the rule. Sure, many couples had unsanctioned visits, but none posted it on sm when the show is still airing. Arie liked Lauren’s pictures? It’s like he wanted to make it known he’s still thinking about her. You think TPTB would let him goof up three times? (The matching IG stories ) IMO, very suspicious.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Perhaps Lauren told Arie she was not ready for her 3rd engagement and wouldn't accept a proposal from him right away and he couldn't get that out of his head.  He seemed so determined to find love and a future wife that he decided Becca was the best match and would accept his proposal at the FRC.  He went with a logical choice rather than follow his heart.  This is not meant to diminish Becca's character in any way, but to highlight Arie's possible thought process.

I also like the thought of a conspiracy theory and the switch was planned early on with full intent to put disinformation out there especially for RS.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't know what to think about him choosing Becca, with or without a proposal. I don't think Arie is doing himself any favors here by saying he hasn't felt this way since Emily about Lauren. I think it just makes him look him worse for picking Becca. I wanted to believe that he genuinely thought at the time that he loved Becca and wanted her more than Lauren at the time of the FRC and then his feelings just changed after, but now I just can't believe that anymore. I don't believe he fell in love with two women and I don't believe he ever wanted Becca more than Lauren.

All JMO.
He probably did want Lauren more all along. Perhaps his "cough, cough" journey, will tell us why. Most likely the real story may not come out for years. 
I was always so amazed PLO chose Jen as I never saw anything there. Then he switched to Sadie. Later we find out the whys. 
Like another poster (@Docnash?) mentioned with Brad 1.0 would he have chosen Bettina if the HTD had gone well. 
For all we know and we don't know the details or much, Becca may have sensed things were not going the way she wanted either, things were broken off and he made the switch. IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 pm

@MiniDiva I can see that scenario. Especially since CH's blog emphasising that Arie had a hard time between thinking with his head vs heart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Since this "switch" first came out, I have felt something was very scripted about it all coming out. Too much has been aloud to come out, too easily and sanctioned. 
I guess it's all for ratings and talk. I have to admit I did not watch the show when filmed Monday--I watched BB and Olympics. Next Monday will be going against Olympics again, too?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm just speculating but maybe what happens is with Lauren having 2 failed engagements already maybe as we get closer to the end she's going to tell Arie she wants to be with him but doesn't want to get engaged. Maybe she's the "Peter" of this season, so Arie goes with the safe choice. Only he couldn't stop thinking of Lauren, thus we get the switch

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm just speculating but maybe what happens is with Lauren having 2 failed engagements already maybe as we get closer to the end she's going to tell Arie she wants to be with him but doesn't want to get engaged. Maybe she's the "Peter" of this season, so Arie goes with the safe choice. Only he couldn't stop thinking of Lauren, thus we get the switch

I do think you hit the nail on the heads !!
Can’t wait to see the finale & ATFR !!
Epic

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99