SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 pm

My view on Arie doing a switcheroo is the same as when Jason or Blake did it. Until Arie proves himself to be genuine and like Jason who married Molly, I will be suss on Arie and will give him the same response as afforded any other lead, especially one with a player reputation. So far Arie's behavior shows me he is the opposite of what he said makes him different in that he is "decisive" or totally ready for marriage. His SM activity as well, even recently, posting with "Sex sells baby" doesn't come across to me as a guy who is looking to get married but a guy who is looking for girls to slide into his DMs. I don't buy what Arie's selling until he can prove what he's selling is genuine and not just part of his history pattern of getting bored and moving on to the next thing. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Out sledding all day with the family...so much fun! Smiley BTW, is it Monday yet? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
pbmax wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Arie says a lot of things and for me he has a pattern of showing that what he says doesn't always match what he does.

He's already turned off comments before, clapped back, commented about deleting his IG, etc...and the finale hasn't even happened yet.

I respect different views, but I will wait to see whether Arie walks the talk before I crown him as genuine.

That's doesn't equate to him caring **IMO**, but he ain't got time for that Tom-foolery...ain't nobody time for that.

If someone takes the time to read comments, comments about deleting their IG, claps back, etc... they definitely care and have made the time too. jmo

So he spent everyday clapping back. :gotcha:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:58 pm

I must be stupid or not computer savy....but what the heck does clapping back mean? giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I must be stupid or not computer savy....but what the heck does clapping back mean?  giggling

If someone says mean things about him, instead of ignoring what that person says, he said something back to them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Or you can tell them how you feel and after that be done with. Which is what it looks like Arie did, cause again he ain't got time for Tom-foolery.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Just in case anyone is interested and has not seen a contract from this show, this is the one Trista signed. 
contract
It's interesting reading. Things have probably been modified since then, but I would also imagine there are a lot of things that continue to be the same. 
It shines some light on what cast can and can't do as far as being responsible, manning up, being courageous, being compassionate etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just in case anyone is interested and has not seen a contract from this show, this is the one Trista signed. 
contract
It's interesting reading. Things have probably been modified since then, but I would also imagine there are a lot of things that continue to be the same. 
It shines some light on what cast can and can't do as far as being responsible, manning up, being courageous, being compassionate etc.

With this contract we still had Brad 1.0 and JPG, and amazingly both survived. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 pm

I'd feel more sympathy for Arie with TPTB's ways but given every other lead has had to deal with the same TPTB, what Arie does is on him. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Like many of you ... I’m waiting to see how it all plays out.

Dating multiple people for weeks then can’t decide between final 2 ... then there’s an engagement?? Puh-leeze ... it’s not real people... it’s about as binding and has the emotional depth of a high school promise ring .... Arie broke up with a girl he’d been dating for weeks ...it’s really not a big deal IMO I bet Beccas pride was hurt way more than her heart was after that short time.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:37 pm

I also thought that if Arie decided to tough it out with Becca and try to make it work( while having Lauren on his mind the whole time) and months went by Becca would really get more attached and invested. She would have also lost out on the bachelorette gig if it is hers and she wants to move on quickly and get over Arie. I am just wondering if Arie figured out it would be less painful in the long run for Becca to let her go swiftly rather than drag it out and just face the scrutiny and sh*tstorm coming his way for that decision.

Also he may have thought Lauren would get away if he didn't act soon because she had a broken heart as well and was his original second choice.

My gut feeling Arie would have preferred to break up with her in private but I think TPTB knew they had ratings gold with an on camera breakup. As painful and humiliating as it is, it also would set Becca up to be the next bachelorette with the public rooting for her to have a happy ending after going through that. All JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 pm

Arie could have also broken up soon because he wanted Lauren as his new SHV warm body and didn’t want her broken heart to be mended by the men of BN who can swoop in like vultures . Arie being one that swooped in swiftly on Courtney knew time was of the essence . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99