SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Just in case anyone is interested and has not seen a contract from this show, this is the one Trista signed. 
contract
It's interesting reading. Things have probably been modified since then, but I would also imagine there are a lot of things that continue to be the same. 
It shines some light on what cast can and can't do as far as being responsible, manning up, being courageous, being compassionate etc.

With this contract we still had Brad 1.0 and JPG, and amazingly both survived. JMO.
Of course, they survived. I don't think death was going to be a consequence of contract violation issues.  cantstopl  But Brad received such poor press, he was given "a slap heard around the world" and JPG is still given a lot of negative IMO. 
I would be  interested in seeing a recent contract and how it differs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:Like many of you ... I’m waiting to see how it all plays out.  

Dating multiple people for weeks then can’t decide between final 2 ... then there’s an engagement?? Puh-leeze ... it’s not real people... it’s about as binding and has the emotional depth of a high school promise ring .... Arie broke up with a girl he’d been dating for weeks ...it’s really not a big deal IMO  I bet Beccas pride was hurt way more than her heart was after that short time.  

I am with you.....I think it was more about her pride than the heart.  What....they only had one safehouse visit??

littlereddress wrote:I also thought that if Arie decided to tough it out with Becca and try to make it work( while having Lauren on his mind the whole time) and months went by Becca would really get more attached and invested.  She would have also lost out on the bachelorette gig if it is hers and she wants to move on quickly and get over Arie.   I am just wondering if Arie figured out it would be less painful in the long run for Becca to let her go swiftly rather than drag it out and just face the scrutiny and sh*tstorm coming his way for that decision.  

Also he may have thought Lauren would get away if he didn't act soon because she had a broken heart as well and was his original second choice.  

My gut feeling Arie would have preferred to break up with her in private but I think TPTB knew they had ratings gold with an on camera breakup.  As painful and humiliating as it is, it also would set Becca up to be the next bachelorette with the public rooting for her to have a happy ending after going through that.   All JMO.

I think it is seriously bothering others being it here or on other social media outlets worse than it is bothering all of them.  I too think that if Arie had a say in it(we all know how territorial the producers are), he would of done it in private but as in Jason's season, it had to be done in public.  

Let's face it, by the time we see it happening, it's been months for them.  One question as I haven't really paid attention to this angle of it but do we know the timeline for the safehouse visits, and if by chance that this was actually "over" in Arie's mind for longer than we actually thought as of Jan 17?  I ask cause in Jason's season, it was basically over by the end of Dec after Christmas even though the first ATFR wasn't taped till the end of the first week or beginning of the second week  of Jan.

ETA:

BTW, thanks for the explanation of the Clapping back thing a ma jig. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Like many of you ... I’m waiting to see how it all plays out.  

Dating multiple people for weeks then can’t decide between final 2 ... then there’s an engagement?? Puh-leeze ... it’s not real people... it’s about as binding and has the emotional depth of a high school promise ring .... Arie broke up with a girl he’d been dating for weeks ...it’s really not a big deal IMO  I bet Beccas pride was hurt way more than her heart was after that short time.  

I am with you.....I think it was more about her pride than the heart.  What....they only had one safehouse visit??

littlereddress wrote:I also thought that if Arie decided to tough it out with Becca and try to make it work( while having Lauren on his mind the whole time) and months went by Becca would really get more attached and invested.  She would have also lost out on the bachelorette gig if it is hers and she wants to move on quickly and get over Arie.   I am just wondering if Arie figured out it would be less painful in the long run for Becca to let her go swiftly rather than drag it out and just face the scrutiny and sh*tstorm coming his way for that decision.  

Also he may have thought Lauren would get away if he didn't act soon because she had a broken heart as well and was his original second choice.  

My gut feeling Arie would have preferred to break up with her in private but I think TPTB knew they had ratings gold with an on camera breakup.  As painful and humiliating as it is, it also would set Becca up to be the next bachelorette with the public rooting for her to have a happy ending after going through that.   All JMO.

I think it is seriously bothering others being it here or on other social media outlets worse than it is bothering all of them.  I too think that if Arie had a say in it(we all know how territorial the producers are), he would of done it in private but as in Jason's season, it had to be done in public.  

Let's face it, by the time we see it happening, it's been months for them.  One question as I haven't really paid attention to this angle of it but do we know the timeline for the safehouse visits, and if by chance that this was actually "over" in Arie's mind for longer than we actually thought as of Jan 17?  I ask cause in Jason's season, it was basically over by the end of Dec after Christmas even though the first ATFR wasn't taped till the end of the first week or beginning of the second week  of Jan.]

ETA:

BTW, thanks for the explanation of the Clapping back thing a ma jig.  LOL

I think they had 1-2 or two SHV that we're aware of with them both being before the holidays. I think on the 3rd one, they were filming the break up which was early January. By the time we see the finale, it will have been almost 2 months since the break up happened. Someone who's better with the timeline can try to piece things together for you.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 pm

@Aunties_Love there you go

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4641p180-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-3

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Thanks @sdmom. So going by that, I am seriously wondering if after the safehouse visit on 12/8, things changed. They maybe took a "break" and by the end of the holidays he knew that they were done. That is why on 1/1 premiere time he felt "safe" to start talking/showing interest in Lauren and lack of interest in Becca. IMO, him being tired and subdued by premiere time could be signs of him knowing that it wasn't going to happen with Becca.

So, IMO, this may lay credence to my thought that they were actually done by the end of Dec which is along the same timing as Jason.

All thoughts are mine.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Thanks @sdmom.  So going by that, I am seriously wondering if after the safehouse visit on 12/8, things changed.  They maybe took a "break" and by the end of the holidays he knew that they were done.  That is why on 1/1 premiere time he felt "safe" to start talking/showing interest in Lauren and lack of interest in Becca.  IMO, him being tired and subdued by premiere time could be signs of him knowing that it wasn't going to happen with Becca.

So, IMO, this may lay credence to my thought that they were actually done by the end of Dec which is along the same timing as Jason.  

All thoughts are mine.

He had racing obligations the weekend after their Dec SHV, then you have the holidays where IMO it is a little harder to explain why you are away from family if you are as family oriented as Becca is. Since she has a full time job, she may have also had work obligations which we know she had the Las Vegas trip (approximately Jan 7 to 9/10) where she was still extremely happy and upbeat on IG. A week later her demeanor on IG changed. Someone noticed in an IG story she posted about the Vegas trip that she was packing an awful lot of clothes for that kind of trip as well which is why some of us felt there was a scheduled SHV following her Vegas trip. I mean, she was that close to CA, why wouldn't they have one scheduled for then.

I'm still not convinced that she knew the breakup was going to happen but knew he was struggling and that they would work through it one way or the other together.

All JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:23 am

I cannot see Arie, or any lead, wanting to switch and calling up TPTB advising them we need to get this all on film so I can blindside my F1. That IMHO was not Arie's choice. What I do think is, Arie was probably slapped on his wrist for delivering the journal on Emily's doorstep, and not telling them so they could film it. I'm also sure, even if he disagreed to take part in the filming at Lauren's parents house, or Becca break up, he would have been up schitz creek without a paddle on that one IMHO.

Therefore I'm not accusing him of blindsiding, or not showing any empathy towards Becca because I don't know. Also I don't know if Arie and Becca had already decided they were splitting then contacted TPTB to tell them they are done. TPTB may have made an offer Becca couldn't refuse if she agreed to get it all on film? They met with friends 4wheeling?, they had one SHV Dec 8th? and IMO that was it. I've always felt Dec 3/4th when Arie liked Lauren's IG that was the start of everything. Two weeks after filming he already knew he wanted Lauren IMO. There are far too many unknown's and scenario's I can come up with before I blame anyone for anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot see Arie, or any lead, wanting to switch and calling up TPTB advising them we need to get this all on film so I can blindside my F1. That IMHO was not Arie's choice. What I do think is, Arie was probably slapped on his wrist for delivering the journal on Emily's doorstep, and not telling them so they could film it. I'm also sure, even if he disagreed to take part in the filming at Lauren's parents house, or Becca break up, he would have been up schitz creek without a paddle on that one IMHO.

Therefore I'm not accusing him of blindsiding, or not showing any empathy towards Becca because I don't know. Also I don't know if Arie and Becca had already decided they were splitting then contacted TPTB to tell them they are done. TPTB may have made an offer Becca couldn't refuse if she agreed to get it all on film? They met with friends 4wheeling?, they had one SHV Dec 8th? and IMO that was it.  I've always felt Dec 3/4th when Arie liked Lauren's IG that was the start of everything. Two weeks after filming he already knew he wanted Lauren IMO. There are far too many unknown's and scenario's I can come up with before I blame anyone for anything.

IMO, Becca would've had to have known something was up once she saw the cameras at the SHV in January. I really can't see her being blindsided by the cameras. I don't think Arie would give her a false reason as to why they were there. IMO, I can see her being upset knowing that the relationship was over but I don't think she was entirely caught off guard by the split. That just doesn't make sense to me. I would think she would've known something was up with them prior to that visit. I'm not making any more judgements until we find out the whole story of what happened after filming ended.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 am

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

I would only add one other "date" to this list, making it look like this:

11/22 - Cease and Desist letter sent to RS to suppress spoilers for this season

I know I've made a case that production knew enough about what was going to happen almost immediately after the FRC was filmed and they didn't want it to be spoiled because it was "too good an ending" and, as Robert Mills has said - they wanted to control the teasing of the ending. IMO this really didn't "begin" with Arie liking Lauren's IG pics on 12/4 & 5 - it began with some discussions with production that also predated the 12/2 4 wheeling date. Spoilers have also stated that Arie discussed with Becca the struggles he was having over his choice. Even without knowing what he said or how he said it, it's hard for me to believe that Becca would not have seen the handwriting on the wall. IMO there's a lot of things in a relationship that can be "worked out" - where you decide to live, who might have to move and find a new job, but one party being in love with someone else is pretty heavy stuff and as soon as that is either stated or implied one shouldn't stick their head in the sand and think "it's going to be all right".

That said I have little doubt that it's going to appear that Becca was blindsided - but IMO that doesn't mean that she actually was. This show thrives on the formula that out of 29 cast, at least 28 of them are going to be blindsided - this season that number may be 29 and possibly 30 (Arie being the 30th).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am

This is what I want to see play out the most. How honest was Arie prior to the break up? Did Becca really know what was going on? I don’t give him that much credit. I think he likes to keep multiple women happy at once. And he was doing what he could to keep Becca happy until after calling Lauren on premiere night and feeling her out, this is all allegedly. So these are the things I’d like to know about. Who knows if we’ll even get that, but when it comes to giving credit I can’t bring myself to give Arie too much.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:36 am

North wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
I also think it's a question of finding a sufficiently strong-willed woman. Both Annette Benning (Warren Beatty's wife) and Amal Clooney (George's wife) are very secure, successful women with their own lives who probably had a "take it or leave it" attitude with their men.

The switch raises a huge flag in my mind as to whether Arie is finally ready. IMO, no, he isn't. Plus I'm not convinced that Lauren has enough experience and a strong enough will to stand up to him.

But maybe Arie doesn't want a strong-willed woman? That those traits are not what he is drawn too. Maybe he likes more meek and submissive...and there's nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks.

What Arie wants and what will ultimately work for him may be two different things. IIRC, George Clooney dated some low-key "go along to get along" types as well.

I realize that we don't see everything, but the edit is so clearly favoring Lauren at this point I have to wonder what went wrong for her by the point of the FRC.

I think that Becca will be announced as the new Bachelorette at ATFR. I can't imagine the show doing anything else. She would not be my top pick otherwise (her voice grates on me, and I don't ever want to hear "Let's do the %@&! thing" again,)  but given the circumstances, I think she has it in the bag.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:47 am

... she revealed exclusively to Us Weekly that during her time in the house, she made Arie a mixtape — all of her favorite songs put onto a USB. Later, she learned he listened to it with another woman. “I found out he later used it in the fantasy suite. I’m friends with Becca and she told me! She was like, ‘Oh my God we listened to your thing,’” Caroline explained. “It’s fine because he knew that we were really close, but I was kind of, like, ‘That’s a little off-sides buddy, playing my fu—ing mixtape.’”
source

Maybe Arie played the mixtape while having sex with Becca Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 1f62c speechless (if he had sex which I won't be surprised if so).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99