SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by USAGold Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:15 am

sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 75 177a5010

@ariejr

Loved seeing this !! Good for you Arie : that in the middle of all this you post the one all important fact in all of this : you found someone special : Lauren ❤️

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:10 am

northernviewer wrote:Fans have wanted him to BE the Bach for years.  He’ll still have fans when all is said and done ..just like Jason ...and Brad did.   Many, including myself, admire guys and gals that are willing to do what they feel is right.  It’s real life and real feelings ... even if it’s not packaged th way some of the public want it to be.  

I am not trying to criticize, but I genuinely am curious, how is it right to propose/agree to a committed relationship with one woman when you still want another woman? The like of Lauren’s pic two weeks after FRC shows me Arie should not have made a choice. So I don’t find switching “right” or “brave”, when it is making up for him being a coward in the first place. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Fans have wanted him to BE the Bach for years.  He’ll still have fans when all is said and done ..just like Jason ...and Brad did.   Many, including myself, admire guys and gals that are willing to do what they feel is right.  It’s real life and real feelings ... even if it’s not packaged th way some of the public want it to be.  

I am not trying to criticize, but I genuinely am curious, how is it right to propose/agree to a committed relationship with one woman when you still want another woman? The like of Lauren’s pic two weeks after FRC shows me Arie should not have made a choice. So I don’t find switching “right” or “brave”, when it is making up for him being a coward in the first place. All JMO.

This is the part that perplexes me the most. And I think "coward" can be replaced or supported with several other words: confused, immature, etc... Still waiting for the ATFR and the post-show fallout to piece everything together.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:46 pm

How do we know that at the time, he did what he thought was right, just like Jason only to realize after actually spending time with her outside the bubble she was not what he thought and vice versa?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm

The switch isn’t even my problem with Arie... it’s his complete and total lack of respect or empathy towards Becca that gets me. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 pm

The lack of respect and empathy come back to the fact that he is promoting the show as the producers see fit, imo. They tease us with some things, but only to increase the desire for us to watch the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know that at the time, he did what he thought was right, just like Jason only to realize after actually spending time with her outside the bubble she was not what he thought and vice versa?

We don't. For me, that's what the ATFR ceremony and post-show details are going to help piece together.

To play devil's advocate, we also don't know that he did what he thought was right at the time. But we are still allowed to hypothesize and speculate about the "what ifs" and "what abouts" and "could bes" -- that's where the fun comes in!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Arie speaks to Caroline's comment

Krystal interviewed. Arie also has a comment at the end about Krystal's needledick comment.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Yep, best never to comment on the crazy. It speaks for itself. I have to wonder what kind of people Krystal life coaches.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 75 177a5010

@ariejr

I don’t like that. Just do it but don’t rub it in Becca's face. I’m very disappointed in Arie.

Becca isn’t asking for us to feel sorry for her but I do think she deserves a little empathy. That had to been very difficult for her. Whether she was in the Bachelor bubble or not, she was engaged to someone she loved enough to say yes to. I don’t see how it makes Arie look better to disparage Becca for not seeing it coming. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:41 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Arie speaks to Caroline's comment

Krystal interviewed.  Arie also has a comment at the end about Krystal's needledick comment.

Arie does make me chuckle...in reply to the needle dick xomment... “I may have some people in my defence”!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Lauren just added an IG story. Maybe someone can bring it over, please? She said it was the toughest week and was glad two of the producers were there to cheer her up.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99