SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 94cdfc10
Source: laureneburnham IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Looks like they are on a bus or subway imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:42 pm

albean99 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 177a5010

@ariejr

I don’t like that. Just do it but don’t rub it in Becca's face. I’m very disappointed in Arie.

Becca isn’t asking for us to feel sorry for her but I do think she deserves a little empathy. That had to been very difficult for her. Whether she was in the Bachelor bubble or not, she was engaged to someone she loved enough to say yes to. I don’t see how it makes Arie look better to disparage Becca for not seeing it coming. no idea

Maybe I'm missing something in his post, but I don't see Arie disparaging Becca. no idea

I found myself substituting "Lauren" for "Becca" while reading your post. Lauren isn't asking us to feel sorry for her but I do think she deserves a little empathy. That had to be very difficult for her. Whether Lauren was in the Bachelor bubble or not, she may be engaged to someone she loves enough to say yes to. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:51 pm

I think I hear a bus revving up.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 YLU41j1
Source

P.S. that producer you tagged Arie isn’t your friend.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:55 pm

umngirl wrote:I think I hear a bus revving up.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 YLU41j1
Source

This is getting interesting

Is this a first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:59 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  

:yes: Somehow, I don't think he's gonna get as lucky as Sean when the bus just swerved and ran over his feet...

For me the question is...just how many times will it back up and continue to run over him? laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: Lauren thinks of her producers/handlers as angels and Arie thinks of them as friends... no this wont end badly laugh out loud JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:01 pm

I still don't hear it Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Source

He's so embarrasing! First of all, this is an incredibly stupid thing to lose your mind over and second, does he actually think the producers are going to have his back? That's probably why he's been so calm about the finale. He actually is dumb enough to think that. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Aria wrote:
Source

He's so embarrasing! First of all, this is an incredibly stupid thing to lose your mind over and second, does he actually think the producers are going to have his back? That's probably why he's been so calm about the finale. He actually is dumb enough to think that. IMO.

Remember , Arie doesn’t like to be called out Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 76 3806527698
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:08 pm

North wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know that at the time, he did what he thought was right, just like Jason only to realize after actually spending time with her outside the bubble she was not what he thought and vice versa?

We don't. For me, that's what the ATFR ceremony and post-show details are going to help piece together.

To play devil's advocate, we also don't know that he did what he thought was right at the time. But we are still allowed to hypothesize and speculate about the "what ifs" and "what abouts" and "could bes" -- that's where the fun comes in!

Of course, that's exactly what I was doing. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:17 pm

I must be the "ONLY" one who thinks that bus doesn't worry Arie. I think the bus only worries him for Lauren. Is SM important to Lauren? How much can she handle? That's where he's going to have his hands full, IMO.

At this stage of their relationship, I'm not sure how much reassurance she needs. I do hope that she puffs up her shoulders and looks straight ahead and maintains the attitude of "I found the one", if not, it's going to be a long road.

Arie doesn't care who follows him, who approves, etc other than Lauren ***IMO***. Once the show has wrapped and he doesn't have any more obligations, he gives a poop what anyone thinks. Who can blame him? Why would anyone let SM dictate their life. I'm just not sure that's the approach Lauren can handle. Scorpios are emotional. I'm just not sure Arie can provide the balance and attention Lauren needs in a significant other long term.  JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:20 pm

I think Arie’s comment is joking with @bachelorabc, based on his editing tweet from last night.   JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99