SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:57 am

All threads are now open. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LiboLRC Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:49 am

Very interesting interview by Mike Fleiss

Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s season of The Bachelor is currently airing. To borrow a Bachelor phrase, in what ways is he in it for the "right reasons"?

That line of “the right reasons” we all think is a little over-the-top, but there’s some truth in it and it's a broader casting challenge. Sometimes, you really have to question if someone is coming on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette because they do believe in it and are interested in a relationship and finding love. Or, do they just want more Instagram followers? Because that is what we ultimately do not want. Arie has taken some heat and I think, unfairly. People have criticized him for being “boring.” But the truth is that he’s really genuine and part of it is that he has no interest in the TV side of things. If it were up to him, he would just sit on a bench and talk to the women all day. To say that comes across as disinterested, I think, is unfair. He’s a really, really sweet and genuine guy.

Chris Harrison also really pumped up the ending to his season, calling it "phenomenal." What can viewers expect?

I’ve worked on the show for 10 years. The finale will be something people haven’t seen before. And even if they are reading spoilers and think they know? They don’t know.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:22 am

LiboLRC wrote:Very interesting interview by Mike Fleiss

Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s season of The Bachelor is currently airing. To borrow a Bachelor phrase, in what ways is he in it for the "right reasons"?

That line of “the right reasons” we all think is a little over-the-top, but there’s some truth in it and it's a broader casting challenge. Sometimes, you really have to question if someone is coming on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette because they do believe in it and are interested in a relationship and finding love. Or, do they just want more Instagram followers? Because that is what we ultimately do not want. Arie has taken some heat and I think, unfairly. People have criticized him for being “boring.” But the truth is that he’s really genuine and part of it is that he has no interest in the TV side of things. If it were up to him, he would just sit on a bench and talk to the women all day. To say that comes across as disinterested, I think, is unfair. He’s a really, really sweet and genuine guy.  

Chris Harrison also really pumped up the ending to his season, calling it "phenomenal." What can viewers expect?

I’ve worked on the show for 10 years. The finale will be something people haven’t seen before. And even if they are reading spoilers and think they know? They don’t know.
maybe Becca breaks up with him that be a new one

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 am

mizzoufan wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:Very interesting interview by Mike Fleiss

maybe Becca breaks up with him that be a new one

Love that idea ! maybe she caught him cheating and read his dms to other girls on his ig while on shv laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

According to this tweet by Robert Mills there is a reason the WTA is on Sunday.

es the #WomenTellAll is Sunday. There is a reason for that I can’t explain now but just wait........ #TheBachelor wrote:

Last edited by littlereddress on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I meant to say WTA and not the ATFR. See tweet.)

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:42 am

littlereddress wrote:According to this tweet by Robert Mills there is a reason the ATFR is on Sunday.

Is the Finale and AFR the following Monday night, February 26th?  

It will be interesting how they choose to unveil the switcheroo.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 am

littlereddress wrote:According to this tweet by Robert Mills there is a reason the ATFR is on Sunday.
o
That when ABC allowed it to be on best chance of beating Olympics

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:44 am

Did anyone think it was odd there was no video preview for the WTA last night

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 am

mizzoufan wrote: Did anyone think it was odd there was no  video preview for the WTA  last night

I think Winter Games has screwed this up a bit. I wonder if we get WTA preview Thursday after WG finale.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 am

MiniDiva wrote:

Is the Finale and AFR the following Monday night, February 26th?  

It will be interesting how they choose to unveil the switcheroo.  cheeky

I'm thoroughly confused. If the WTA is on the 25th, how can the finale be on the 26th? If that is correct, what happened to the FS episode?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:23 pm

The WTA is on Sunday the 25. The FS epi is on Monday the 26. That is why Kendall wasn't at the WTA, she hadn't been eliminated yet. Then the FRC/AFTer is the following week on March 5.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 pm

That's what I thought. It seems someone or someones got confused and posting grew wings again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats