SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 pm

She gives her a compact?

Oh look Tia again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Arie was the troublemaker regarding GlamShaming laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm

You give it to them Becca. Just keep your opinions to yourselves and concentrate on your own relationships....not other peoples.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:22 pm

They are all nuts, I can't believe the behaviour. They are all screaming BIP auditions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Yikes, This is so hard to watch. no    I may switch to Olympics until Arie show up.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are all nuts, I can't believe the behaviour. They are all screaming BIP auditions.

Totally agree ! I’ve never seen it so bad IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:24 pm

Agh I'm switching back and forth between this and Big Brother finale and they are both going on commercial at the same time each and every time laugh out loud laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Did we say this was the best group of girls? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are all nuts, I can't believe the behaviour. They are all screaming BIP auditions.

I think the front runners for that...Krystal...obviously...Bibs, Baby and probably Caroline. Maybe Chelsea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:27 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Did we say this was the best group of girls? affraid

This is what happens when you give them all these extra opportunities...lead...no. No problem...BIP, WT and now international versions as well. They are practically salivating.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:28 pm

There was that creepy look. He checked her up and down and kept leering at her while she was just standing there. Ick!!! That gave me predator vibes.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Sprite wrote:There was that creepy look. He checked her up and down and kept eying her while she was just standing there. Ick!!! That gave me predator vibes.

I have a hard time with the extra syllables she adds-za to words-za.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats