SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:17 am

docnash14 wrote:Good point (even though CH made no mentioned of the extra show on Tuesday) so it appears that they will make a showing of being supportive of the couple.

From what Robert Mills said here

From the start, much of this season has been about what fans think of Arie. What will fans think of him after the finale?

I don’t know because so much of it is live, and [depends on] how Arie handles himself there. Sometimes there is the tendency to jump to kind of a mob mentality and like someone or dislike someone. The one thing about Arie that we’ve always gotten is he’s totally authentic and that, like I said, might be read as boring by some people. At the very least, Arie is going to be true to himself. ... This is a really nice, decent guy. ... I hope audiences kind of give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm inclined to believe that they are going to present their version of what happened but in such a way that he doesn't look like they made JPG look. IMO Arie ended up with the girl he wanted and he gave them the show they wanted. In business, we would look at that as win-win deal.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 am

Imp wrote:Going by how obvious the Bachelorette insinuations were for Tia and Sienne, I'm going to guess that neither will be it. I think Becca has the gig if she wants it and if not (maybe she's dating Peter, hehe) then it will go to Kristina.

I think it's the usual situation where the producers are talking with multiple people. Tia definitely passed her Bachelorette "interview" on WTA.

As for Arie, he made sure that everything from his breakup with Becca to his talk with Lauren's family is on tape, so he's golden as far as the producers are concerned. All they want is a good show. They can spin it to make it seem like a happy ending.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 am

Amethyst wrote:
Imp wrote:Going by how obvious the Bachelorette insinuations were for Tia and Sienne, I'm going to guess that neither will be it. I think Becca has the gig if she wants it and if not (maybe she's dating Peter, hehe) then it will go to Kristina.

I think it's the usual situation where the producers are talking with multiple people. Tia definitely passed her Bachelorette "interview" on WTA.

As for Arie, he made sure that everything from his breakup with Becca to his talk with Lauren's family is on tape, so he's golden as far as the producers are concerned. All they want is a good show. They can spin it to make it seem like a happy ending.

This worries me a little because I don’t want that dip sh!t to get away with anything - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Five minutes and I've seen Tia far too many times. Plan B for 'ette

I think a lot of the show was a setup for Tia as the next ette, and like you say @GuardianAngel there were all the right questions and answers directed at her only. imo

sanlee088 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They all had no problem going in for a kiss with Arie. They all had no problem crying at the thought of being eliminated.

Exactly! They are just mad that he dumped them.IMO

Kashathediva wrote:I'm glad I'm watching Omarosa. At least I knew what I was getting.

Sorry, couldn't handle her back on next apprentice and surely couldn't handle her on BB. LOL

sanlee088 wrote:Why would Caroline even bring that up knowing they can openly talk about it? CH looked as if he wanted to quickly change the subject so she wouldn’t say too much.

IMO, it was Caroline getting her digs in on him while she had a chance considering she's friends with Becca

sanlee088 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:This isn’t popular, but I think Arie always leads with his heart. I can’t fault him for that.

Well even though we are in the minority, we can freely express our opinion thank goodness!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2498057887

I am in the minority as well ladies....I'm ok with that as I just want to see how it all plays out before I roast Arie at the stake....LOL

GuardianAngel wrote:I never had any doubt this was planned. It's so obvious to me especially since Dec 4th.

As much as it isn't a popular opinion, I seriously think that this was all part of the storyboard from the beginning and the producers likely have something to hold over Arie's head with it all. IMO

sanlee088 wrote:In the preview did y’all hear when the girl was sobbing, Arie said something like: Do you want me to go or leave? As he was making his way out the door? Was that in there before and I missed it?

No, I didn't hear it there before @sanlee088, IMO, it lends credence to the point I was making earlier that I didn't think Arie just left without anything happening or being said. Now that we hear that, it's obvious he didn't just walk without her saying so.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

This worries me a little because I don’t want that dip sh!t to get away with anything - jmo
I don't know if I may of missed something but do we know for fact that Becca isn't at fault for any of this at all? Do we know at all if 100% certainity that Becca didn't cause problems with Arie??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:58 am

No we don’t. But when you’re engaged you work on problems together. You don’t just break up and go back to your ex girlfriend immediately.

The way Caroline is coming at Arie in Charlotte defending Carrie against mr Big style leads me to believe there’s more to the story that we don’t know and it definitely doesn’t help Arie’s case.

I’ve always thought that when Becca met him after her Vegas trip they spent the night together and watched Dirty dancing. Obviously this is speculation but the timeline fits. He would have then broke up with her the next day. As he was seen back in Arizona by Saturday and Becca went MIA. If they spent the night together as a couple and he filmed a breakup the next day. Could you imagine how hurt and pissed off Becca could be? This is all just my opinion.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:00 am

I like that Arie didn't sugar coat his words with Krystal.  Chris H. in this photo  -  cut!    laugh out loud

Credit: @Chris Harrison
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:12 am

Arie is 100% to blame, I don't care about contracts or story boards, if any of that is true it doesn't matter because he is a 36 year old man he is responsible for his own actions, show or no show. I also don't buy the engagement not being real because unless the couple agrees together beforehand that it's not then it's real to one of them and I can bet you anything it was real for Becca. So I don't care what the circumstances are if you get down on one knee and ask someone to marry you and then you break it off and break their heart that is an awful thing to do. Should Arie stay with someone he doesn't love, no, but that is not the issue here the issue is don't ask her in the first place if you are not serious about it. He deserves no defense and no excuses and I say the same for Mensnick at the time, it's great things worked out for him and Molly but it still can't excuse proposing to the wrong girl, that was a sh*t thing for him to do and sh*t thing for Arie to do. The only difference is Jason was a sincere guy who made a stupid mistake but Arie is just a liar and a selfish POS. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my words but I'm not holding my breath

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:51 am

SeekAny wrote:No we don’t. But when you’re engaged you work on problems together. You don’t just break up and go back to your ex girlfriend immediately.

The way Caroline is coming at Arie in Charlotte defending Carrie against mr Big style leads me to believe there’s more to the story that we don’t know and it definitely doesn’t help Arie’s case.

I’ve always thought that when Becca met him after her Vegas trip they spent the night together and watched Dirty dancing. Obviously this is speculation but the timeline fits. He would have then broke up with her the next day. As he was seen back in Arizona by Saturday and Becca went MIA. If they spent the night together as a couple and he filmed a breakup the next day. Could you imagine how hurt and pissed off Becca could be? This is all just my opinion.
That’s the way I see it too. It fits Becca’s SM behavior before and after the 1/12 SHD. I don’t even know what Becca being “at fault” could mean in this situation.

Caroline on IG: “I told as much as they would let me.” IMO she was furious in the interviews that she gave after the taping, so I don’t buy that she was just auditioning for BIP.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpA77rHeFv/?taken-by=carolinelunny

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am

Finally got to watch the episode last night. That was 2 hours of my life that I will never get back. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

So, they did show the "needle d***" comment, but just bleeped it out...and then CH just had to bring it up again. :uptonogood laugh out loud.

Krystal is crazy. No other word for her.

Caroline was trying way too hard with her crocodile tears, Imho.

If Becca doesn't want the 'Ette gig, I feel Tia will be waiting in the wings.

Regret seemed to be a theme last night. Arie said he wished he could do some things over again. Heavy foreshadowing. Overall, I think TPTB protected him well all things considered, which makes me think this was a setup from the beginning. We shall see what happens next week. Jmho
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Tia (imo) was totally auditioning to be the next ette. Geez, heartbroken, teary-eyed, has struggled for months, and is ready to move on, ready for love in the next breathe. Gimme a break! Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:28 pm

I have to believe that Becca doesn't want the gig or the spotlight wouldn't have been on Tia so much JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats