SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 pm

I believe that MF is keeping hope alive in Tia and maybe others while he decides who will bring in the $$. He's played it this way and was pretty obvious about it with others who wanted the lead, so we'll see. He may very well have Becca as his first choice if she will go along with it. It's a bargaining stance, imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:44 pm

I don't know. The next Bachelorette edit for Tia was so OTT last night that I feel like it won't be her. It reminded me a lot of Luke's OTT next Bachelor edit on his HTD. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Finally got to watch the episode last night.  That was 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698  

So, they did show the "needle d***" comment, but just bleeped it out...and then CH just had to bring it up again.  :uptonogood laugh out loud.

Krystal is crazy.  No other word for her.  

Caroline was trying way too hard with her crocodile tears, Imho.

If Becca doesn't want the 'Ette gig, I feel Tia will be waiting in the wings.

Regret seemed to be a theme last night.  Arie said he wished he could do some things over again.  Heavy foreshadowing. Overall, I think TPTB protected him well all things considered, which makes me think this was a setup from the beginning.  We shall see what happens next week.  Jmho

JMO, I don’t care if it was producer prodded or planned, if Arie did not make sure the two women knew a switch would happen, then Arie is just as big of a creep as MF.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:52 pm

I’m being selfish but Becca being the bachelorette was the only saving grace of this terrible season JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Bekah M. is the only woman from Arie's season that I would love to see as the bachelorette. I loved her. I don't care that she is young. She is funny, smart, articulate, sexy, and stunning (imo). Her charisma is off the charts.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:21 pm

I think they always keep a few candidates in the mix to see how they are received by the public. 
If it appears Becca is still to broken up, that maybe be what denies her the role.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Tia sat in what I consider the next lead chair. She IMO was in the mix right from the beginning. She's had so many more PI's than anyone else, I didn't count but since I've been watching out for that I feel like she always has a part or the camera is always panning to her.

They always have 2-3-4 names in the mix, as we have seen season over season. Filming starts shortly after the FRC, so we should keep an eye out for filming and discuss further in the 'ette thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Bekah M. is the only woman from Arie's season that I would love to see as the bachelorette.  I loved her.  I don't care that she is young.  She is funny, smart, articulate, sexy, and stunning (imo).  Her charisma is off the charts.

I totally agree with you! She would be way more interesting than any of the  others. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:53 pm

I just watched this morning. I guess the clips from previous shows tell us that nothing ever changes. This show is the same every year and honestly, the comments here are the same. laugh out loud

I didn't recognize the first few women. The "glam shaming" thing in this situation was just dumb, imo. Olivia was just saying that Marikh was out of her element.

Krystal: She gave them so much ammunition and from what I can tell, didn't learn a thing from watching herself on tv. I have to agree with Bekah - why not just own up to it? Yes, they ganged up on her but this is the same thing that happens every season and probably why they want villains in the first place.

Caroline: I thought she came across really badly for someone who wasn't there that long. I barely remember her although looked her up and saw she was on for 4 weeks. I do think she felt she was defending her friend with her question for Arie. I guess they're not trying to completely shock the audience because they let her ask it and they put her up front.

Sienne: I really like her and thought she did well. She's got to be in the mix for Bachelorette.

Bekah: I still like her but think she's so young and sometimes acts it. I don't see her as being up for the Bachelorette, especially after her "disappearance".

Tia: I do believe she was truly heartbroken when Arie sent her home. I like Tia a lot and like that she's a physical therapist. She's got to be in the mix for lead and think she'd be a good one. She was in the chair however that's because the f3 person wasn't there. Often the lead is one of those people.

Arie: I've got to admit that I loved that Arie told Krystal what he felt after watching her on the show. Love "I am the Bachelor" after she complained about not having time with him.

The bloopers are always the best part of the show. I'd give up a lot of the drama for that. I liked seeing the preview of Arie's parents. Did they have Arie saying "Do you want me to go" in that suite where you can hear someone crying in the other previews? I don't remember that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Bekah M. is the only woman from Arie's season that I would love to see as the bachelorette.  I loved her.  I don't care that she is young.  She is funny, smart, articulate, sexy, and stunning (imo).  Her charisma is off the charts.

I totally agree with you! She would be way more interesting than any of the  others. JMO

And what a set-up for the next lead! "Arie thought she wasn't ready to be a wife, but look how wrong he was..."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Regret seemed to be a theme last night. Arie said he wished he could do some things over again. Heavy foreshadowing. Overall, I think TPTB protected him well all things considered, which makes me think this was a setup from the beginning. We shall see what happens next week. Jmho
I think that their protecting him could come from a feeling that they overplayed their hand and it sort of backfired. Blowback.
This  jives with my feeling that the switcheroo wasnt preplanned.  I'm inclined to believe that the producers planted alot of doubts in Lauren's mind and in Arie's mind about their suitability -just to ramp up the drama during the last week. (She was such a sure thing -they had to do something to increase the drama.)   That-  combined with Becca's ex coming back might have influenced him  to choose Becca as F1. See: all of @docnash14 posts. Heh.

IMO, The producers overplayed their hand. So- I dont think it was necessarily some big storyboard plan from the get go, but perhaps a  psychologist aided - "lets try to throw a wrench in things to up the drama and see where it leads us"  sort of a plan.  What did they have to lose?  They'd get alot of drama with the increased doubts and even more with the ex coming back. They didnt care who Arie chose as F1. Or maybe they assumed he'd still choose Lauren and then Becca would have all the more reason to sign on as Bachelorette.  
Not being able to articulate that may have led him to fear that the pull was only superficially based on her beauty (or perhaps even her reminding him of Emily) rather than something long-lasting.
 Honestly doc, I think I get smarter just by reading your posts!  Your theory makes alot of sense and fits in with my perception of Arie as a guy who really hoped that a long lasting relationship to come out of this experience.   The Cease and Desist letter to RS  might have been  the result of the producers realizing that the couple would not last and they just wanted to keep that hush hush .
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:11 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Most enjoyable part of the WTA was seeing Bekah. That girl has presence and can speak her mind so concisely. I love that she owned up to being on a marijuana farm - she certainly owns who she is. Give me 10 Bekahs over 1 Krystal any day.

And hey, we know it's legal here.  She is a breath of fresh air.  My only pause is her youth.  Yea, I do think waiting a week to call mom as she promised is what we do as kids. That said, she's gonna be a spectacular grown up. All JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats