SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Perhaps by having his back at AFTR they are giving him false suecurity that they will do the same at AFTR. We will see in two weeks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:07 pm

They also want as much leaked to soften the blow of the actual fallout imo. How it went down is pivotal vs why it happened . Just makes me smh that if all Leads to cause this icky mess with women it’s the big A! His history repeating itself? I’m thinking it is . Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Perhaps by having his back at WTA they are giving him false security that they will do the same at AFTR. We will see in two weeks.
That's my take too. They are "being friendly" ... until they are not, because it's all business.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Perhaps by having his back at AFTR they are giving him false suecurity that they will do the same at AFTR. We will see in two weeks.
Bingo!

The sad thing is Arie truly believes everyone is going to be so happy him and Lauren that they won’t care about Becca and that won’t be the case. JMO.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:22 pm

@Diana  That's pretty much all the recent leads and final ones. It's a shame, but it is the way it is. The ATFR is more like After the Final Raking (over the coals).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Diana wrote:
Bingo!

The sad thing is Arie truly believes everyone is going to be so happy him and Lauren that they won’t care about Becca and that won’t be the case. JMO.

I don't know what makes you think that. I would hope he has some compassion and I think he's smart enough to realize what he was getting himself into by making the decision to switch in the first place. I'm sure he knows all about Jason, his handler would have had discussion's with him, and he's being told how to handle himself in the media now and what to expect later and how to respond to questions.

IMO this isn't a case of switching, and living happily every after. I would think he has more sense than that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:31 pm

He has shown zero compassion to Becca no idea JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Diana wrote:He has shown zero compassion to Becca no idea JMO

How do you know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:37 pm

SeekAny wrote:I always thought she got permission to go after him and they would show it, this tells me they will. And the bus is primed and ready to go Arie so watch out. They want ratings for the finale what better way to do it.

Caroline is pissed off. Yes she’s close to Becca, but my god she’s a woman and she knows what he did is messed up. She even acknowledges that yes he’s trying to find love, she can understand that but the way he went about it, IMO, seems so wrong. And I think the audience is going to have very similar reactions to Caroline.
I think they want to make those who don’t read spoilers aware that something ugly will happen in the finale. Ratings as always.

It seems to me that Caroline is Becca’s confident. IMO her anger supports what I already believed happened – that Arie was in constant touch with Lauren since he liked her pictures 12/4 and that Becca was blindsided with the taped breakup. This is consistent with the usual MO of both Arie and TPTB as well as with Becca’s SM reactions IMO.
I am sure that Becca was aware that things weren’t great between them, but that is very different from knowing that he wanted to dump her for someone else.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:45 pm

I've refilled my popcorn and am ready for the show laugh out loud

2pop

Get ready Arie, its coming. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
Source

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I've refilled my popcorn and am ready for the show laugh out loud

2pop

Get ready Arie, its coming. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
Source

JMO

cantstopl rofl bestbud!

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:18 pm

blueblues wrote: *snipped*

It seems to me that Caroline is Becca’s confident. IMO her anger supports what I already believed happened – that Arie was in constant touch with Lauren since he liked her pictures 12/4 and that Becca was blindsided with the taped breakup. This is consistent with the usual MO of both Arie and TPTB as well as with Becca’s SM reactions IMO.
I am sure that Becca was aware that things weren’t great between them, but that is very different from knowing that he wanted to dump her for someone else.
JMO.

Since we still don't know what went down, I was thinking about Caroline's attitude. It may very well be that Arie royally messed Becca over, but Caroline's words and attitude aren't proof of that. I am remembering the squad or whatever they called themselves from Nick's season. They were relentless in their venom spewing about Vanessa and Nick. It seems that has become rather a thing in sm - gets these people alot more attention than being courteous, kind and empathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats