SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I've refilled my popcorn and am ready for the show laugh out loud

2pop

Get ready Arie, its coming. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
Source

JMO

Again the sun will still rise and set, he'll be like the little engine that could, he'll keep chugging along, Choo...Choo Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:34 pm

BKay wrote:
blueblues wrote: *snipped*

It seems to me that Caroline is Becca’s confident. IMO her anger supports what I already believed happened – that Arie was in constant touch with Lauren since he liked her pictures 12/4 and that Becca was blindsided with the taped breakup. This is consistent with the usual MO of both Arie and TPTB as well as with Becca’s SM reactions IMO.
I am sure that Becca was aware that things weren’t great between them, but that is very different from knowing that he wanted to dump her for someone else.
JMO.

Since we still don't know what went down, I was thinking about Caroline's attitude. It may very well be that Arie royally messed Becca over, but Caroline's words and attitude aren't proof of that. I am remembering the squad or whatever they called themselves from Nick's season. They were relentless in their venom spewing about Vanessa and Nick. It seems that has become rather a thing in sm - gets these people alot more attention than being courteous, kind and empathetic.

Right! Is there some actual proof that she got her info from Becca or just like all of us, from RS and the rumor mill.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Caroline and Becca seem pretty close. They went on a trip with Tia recently and they all seemed to enjoy themselves. Pictures on Instagram looked like a lot of fun. I can’t imagine Becca didn’t share something about what happened.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:46 pm

BKay wrote:Since we still don't know what went down, I was thinking about Caroline's attitude. It may very well be that Arie royally messed Becca over, but Caroline's words and attitude aren't proof of that. I am remembering the squad or whatever they called themselves from Nick's season. They were relentless in their venom spewing about Vanessa and Nick. It seems that has become rather a thing in sm - gets these people alot more attention than being courteous, kind and empathetic.
I completely agree about the squad, but IMO they were just a bunch of mean girls trashing the lead for not picking one of them. Caroline is a completely different kind of person, and she seems so deeply upset her voice is trembling a little while she is trying to keep calm. IMO if that is an act she should have an Oscar for it.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

I don't think Caroline is being overly dramatic or cruel; she even said that she agrees that he should have followed his heart, but it's the way he did it she has a problem with. And I think that's 100% a reasonable take to have. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm sorry, but where did I miss the memo about having insight into Arie's thoughts and feelings. All opinions I'm sure much like this one

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 pm

If Arie confronted Becca with his feelings and wanting to switch or whatever he did or said, and next thing you know camera crew are at Becca's doorstep filming the breakup, yes I can see that as a problem. Or if she thought they were going to have a SHV and next thing you know camera crew pulls up, I can see how that would upset Becca family and her friends.

We know TPTB would not miss an opportunity to film something like that, and we know they like shock factor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 pm

@GuardianAngel I have no problem with Arie pursuing who he wants, I just wish it didn’t have to cause someone else embarrassment or pain.

Arie, Becca, and Lauren all deserve to be happy and with someone who truly wants them.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@GuardianAngel I have no problem with Arie pursuing who he wants, I just wish it didn’t have to cause someone else embarrassment or pain.

Arie, Becca, and Lauren all deserve to be happy and with someone who truly wants them.

All JMO.
I'm wondering if it caused Arie embarrassment and pain when Becca's ex showed up to offer Becca a proposal during the end? (not that I care, but it works two ways).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Why would it? The consensus here seems to be that Arie isn't even into Becca and Lauren is the only one he really always wanted so not sure what the hell he has to feel embarrassed and in pain about over a woman he was never into.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Why would Arie be embarrassed about Becca's ex returning?  Especially if it always LB?   no idea

If Becca was seriously still interested in her ex, they could have ended the show with 2 happy engaged couples.  A new twist on the most dramatic season ever.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 pm

It would be more of an ego thing I would expect vs a matter of the heart, in that case.  Simply playing devil's advocate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats