SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:32 pm

That's how I see it, that there are too many blanks left to be filled in. 
As for this lead, I really don't see that much difference in his past dating history than any of the other past male leads. They all dated. They have a history. That's what got them here. Probably they're all dogs to a certain extent.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 pm

*I think Kaitlyn was shamed by some media, mostly for the way TPTB chose to present the events, throwing her under the bus so to speak (maybe for revealing the ending, or for not respectig the "rules" during the filming, IDK) and because she's a woman (and a female sexuality is still a controversial theme for this show, I guess) and yes, there were people supporting her, arriving to ATFR when TPTB did a segment claiming to be against bullying and shaming that Kaityn endured (but of course never owning their part in making that happen, clever TPTB) ...

as for Arie ... I think things may still play out "perfect" for him ... he delivered what TPTB wanted ... he is sticking to the story "falling in love with two" which basically covers his "indecision" and "switcheroo" ... so in turn of the events he can still win the hearts ... we'll see who plays who at the end.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 pm

My supporting Kaitlyn with it being her body and choice had absolutely nothing to do with how she treated Nick.  It was because it was being insinuated that she was a certain four letter word that was recently also used here in reference to Arie that many didn't like being used to describe him either.

Her actions and attitude towards Nick are a completely separate issue than her getting it on with Nick, IMO.  It is her body, his body and their choices individually and together what went on between them.

Arie choosing to propose to someone that many do not believe is who he really wanted is a completely different issue.  But again it's his own choice, he made it and will now have to deal with any backlash that he gets for changing his mind.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:As for this lead, I really don't see that much difference in his past dating history than any of the other past male leads. They all dated. They have a history. That's what got them here. Probably they're all dogs to a certain extent.

And not only the men but I can think of quite a number of the women who also have a history; young attractive single people in their mid 20s date and have lots of relationships. Unless they're gay - and even those get on this show sometimes. JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Exactly. 
OT: There have been some cast they have come out since their time on the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 pm

No snark or sarcasm meant, just generally curious...

Next season when the Ette lead, whoever it maybe inevitably picks the baddy, will this be our stance?  Everyone has a past?  

If so, I sure wished it been used on Jordan, Bryan, Ed, etc.  because the threads and boards would have been a whole lot calmer. IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That's how I see it, that there are too many blanks left to be filled in. 
As for this lead, I really don't see that much difference in his past dating history than any of the other past male leads. They all dated. They have a history. That's what got them here. Probably they're all dogs to a certain extent.

I think the difference is they 'all' didn't date 'girls' of the ages that Arie did... JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No snark or sarcasm meant, just generally curious...

Next season when the Ette lead, whoever it maybe inevitably picks the baddy, will this be our stance?  Everyone has a past?  

If so, I sure wished it been used on Jordan, Bryan, Ed, etc.  because the threads and boards would have been a whole lot calmer. IMO
I guess that depends on each of us and the lead or cast person. I personally don't think Arie has a past.  laugh out loud  I seriously don't see him much different than past male leads. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:No snark or sarcasm meant, just generally curious...

I guess that depends on each of us and the lead or cast person. I personally don't think Arie has a past.  laugh out loud  I seriously don't see him much different than past male leads. JMO

I certainly don't see any difference either, I've watched so long it's all so familiar now. Hugesmile

Love of those casts, can get pretty cloudy sometimes. no idea
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Everyone has a past. Sometimes we make some not so good choices in life. I can attest to that, especially in my 20s (just a few years ago laugh out loud ). We can also choose to change...for the better. As with any couple from this franchise, time will tell with Arie and Lauren, but they have just as good of a chance as anyone else from the show. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:09 pm

I don't see a difference in Arie's past at all. I'm not so sure what he did. He's dated women, he hasn't committed to any of them. If he splits after a short time, I give him credit for not dragging on a relationship that he doesn't want. I give him credit for not professing his love or leading them on to a future together.  I wasn't sure what Jordan or Ed did either, a lot of rumours and RS input. It didn't matter for me because I deal with who's on my screen and who I'm sleuthing at the time. Those two btw have done pretty good for themselves for someone who have had a past.

JoJo apparently chose a rotten tinder playing cheating F1.  Kaitlyn chose a jealous anger issues F1. They are blissfully happy.They both had their share of ugly SM for their choices, so did Jillian for choosing Ed, so yes, I don't think it would be any different if a female lead chooses a baddy or has a past of her own.

Arie was prepared to be committed to the woman who got pregnant. That's a plus for me. I don't know who he dated that was younger than him, how long did they last, how many there were, did he bring them home to meet Mom, did he promise them anything, how old was he, or was it a matter of having one night stands where both parties agree.

This is where my opinion may differ. Having sex on this show with any other contestant who is very well not going to be the F1, only to lead that person on to make them think they will be the F1, then tell the real F1 they were always the one, for me is much more worse than choosing someone and having the guts to change their mind for the one they realize they truly want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:42 am

You make good points GA!

Can I just say that I cannot wait until the next episode so we have some new stuff to sleuth/talk about! I wish it was Monday evening already! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12