SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:In lieu of recent discussion and then locking the thread, I want to post my 2 cents today: 
I posted in this thread last night 4 times for people to take a step back if they were having issues with the discussion.  Then I locked this thread so people could cool off after my postings did not work.
Members on both sides of this particular discussion are going to have to deal with the opinions. This is a discussion thread. 
This kind of thing goes on every season. Mods are here reviewing posts and seeing rules are abided. 
Should members choose they can go to other threads. Its the same every season.
We have snark threads and we have fan threads and we have discussion threads. 
Hopefully members will realize a season comes and goes. Cast are forgotten. Personal words to each other are not. Those last sometimes longer than a season. Please try to be mindful of this.

Y’all are doing a great job mods! Thanks again for taking over for LoveMe and myself. I remember so well how awesome it was to be able to create this forum for bachelor/ette fans without having to worry about being banned like so many people were from a previous forum. ;)You guys rock!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f60d Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f618

I’m very proud of how far our forum has come since day one. Keep up the great work!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 pm

The one thing I’ve seen coming here is the Mods lead by example. Even amongst them they have differing opinions yet they still keep on keeping on for I don’t know how many seasons. Yes, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:17 pm

@sanlee088  Thank you for your kind words. GA and the rest of us mods try very hard to make this a good place. Thank you. 
@Stone_Hedge  Thank you, also. 
group hug

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm

@sanlee088 Thanks. yes It's nice to see you back here. Speaking of day one, our 7th anniversary is coming up March 22, 2011. Since then there are 1,231,161 posts, over 8000 members and 3900 topics.

@Stone_Hedge Thank you. That's very true.

Since this is last week's epi thread, it's a good time to lock it.

Sunday's WTA thread and Monday's Epi thread can be found here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f259-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12