SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 am

pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:No I don't know Arie but I get a glimpse of him, these other women I don't know them from a can of paint except Courtney( and there you have it). Why say anything, keep it to yourself and move on. But seems to me from what I read one of them probably was hoping to get back together with him ( which probably is her problem). A group can lie...it doesn't much imagination to come up with he's a cheater and yada, yada. There are two people in a relationship, so that's two different stories and I haven't heard Arie's. Like someone else has stated Arie is 36 and getting older, he knows if and when he's ready to settle down....heck even a player get tired of playing.

Why would a group carry on the same lie for years and years and years? I don't think the world has a conspiracy to take down Arie the Bachelor. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1710264613

Meaning more more than one person can lie. How can it be years when they wasn't with him, but a year, is it 3 women or 15-20. I wasn't suggesting a conspiracy, it's plain facts that people lie. I'm not trying to make him an angel.I'm just not a person that believe everything I read or hear right off the bat..

Thank you. I fully understand the concept of a group. There were other women who called him out before and during his stint on Emily's season. Now there are other women. Sometimes people are just who they are and they should be believed when they show who they are...repeatedly.  deadhorse

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:29 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:The 'hate' Arie is getting is not even remotely close to some of the things that were said during Rachel's season, which was truly a nightmare and involved multiple locked threads and banned users. This is like a summer breeze in comparison laugh out loud I personally think the guy is a total tool and reserve my right to express that in the general discussion threads. It's not against the rules, and I'm not going to withhold my opinions because it makes other people upset to read ~mean things~ about their faves. If it's so difficult to read snark or criticism towards Arie, there's a fan thread.

Anyone, and everyone can just hate on whoever they want.  **IMO**As far as Arie being a tool, I wouldn't date him, he's too effeminate for my taste, but I think he is a gentlemen.  For the record, Becca (imo) is a bore, and I would dread every minute of her as the lead.  I'll be here for her snarkfest no doubt!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 am

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Why would a group carry on the same lie for years and years and years? I don't think the world has a conspiracy to take down Arie the Bachelor. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1710264613

Meaning more more than one person can lie. How can it be years when they wasn't with him, but a year, is it 3 women or 15-20. I wasn't suggesting a conspiracy, it's plain facts that people lie. I'm not trying to make him an angel.I'm just not a person that believe everything I read or hear right off the bat..

Thank you. I fully understand the concept of a group. There were other women who called him out before and during his stint on Emily's season. Now there are other women. Sometimes people are just who they are and they should be believed when they show who they are...repeatedly.  deadhorse

Well he hasn't shown me anything, so until then I will treat him as a decent person. Again that's just me.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:37 am

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Can I ask, what exactly did they call Arie out for?  Being a man who loves to love women?   A man who loved their companionship, but didn't want marriage with them?     Was he living with any one of them, and cheating on them with someone else?     As far as Courtney goes, she and Arie are both very sexual people.  Why in the world would he want to marry her?   It's like buying the cow when you can get the milk for free. Truth is, all of those women made themselves available to Arie. I don't fault him for not wanting a marry any one of them.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 am

In lieu of a discussion I watched today, let us try to discuss openly, not be offended or cause offense to our fellow member and connect with each other. beatingheart
My experience tells me it is doubtful 2 opposing sides are going to change their opinions 180 degrees. 
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:43 am

I am confused. If you were interested in a guy, and there was a history of him dating multiple women, sometimes at the same time, and he asked you out, would you go?

I don't get what these women are complaining about. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not sticking up for anyone because I don't care, I just don't get it, I really don't.

I dated a lot of guys too. I wouldn't date the known cocaine user, I wouldn't date the guy that had a history of partying and drank till he passed out, I wouldn't date a guy that had a history of having muliple g/f's at once. And if I did, I would need to STHU if he broke off with me and moved on to someone else, or better yet, didn't break off with me and moved on to someone else.

This is why all the so called women are of no importance to me when trying to sleuth the outcome of the switcharoo and how it all went down nor is it important for me to form an opinion on Arie's past.

The other part of this is, when Becca was the spoiled F1, before the switcharoo I do not recall having these conversations about Arie this much in detail, barely at all. I went through Becca's thread and several pages of the GD thread when he was announced. Unless I've missed something, I'd be very happy to be corrected.

I don't understand what's happened. All my opinion, all my thoughts, because I don't get it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 am

Did I accidentally stumble into a Back to the Future film and we've been transported back to the 1950's? If an adult woman chooses to be sexual with a man without benefit of marriage, she's not marriage material? But a man can "sow his wild oats", have as much sex as he wants before choosing a virgin as "wife material"?

WOW. Just WOW.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:45 am

Arie lived with Cassie H and Jenna Jones . I forgot who asked

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:50 am

KB_Mom wrote:Did I accidentally stumble into a Back to the Future film and we've been transported back to the 1950's? If an adult  woman chooses to be sexual with a man without benefit of marriage, she's not marriage material?  But a man can "sow his wild oats", have as much sex as he wants before choosing a virgin as "wife material"?

WOW.  Just WOW.

My point being on Courtney, is that she has NO business, NONE, complaining about Arie and his inability to commit, or how many women he dates at one time.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:50 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie lived with Cassie H and Jenna Jones .
and???? What is the rest of the story?
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie lived with Cassie H and Jenna Jones .
and????    What is the rest of the story?

I edited. I think someone asked, did he live with any of these girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:53 am

When has she complained?  All articles I've seen from her since he got the gig were very supportive.  She knew their relationship would change, seemed willing to step back to do just that and was encouraging of him being the bachelor.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12