SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:When has she complained?  All articles I've seen from her since he got the gig were very supportive.  She knew their relationship would change, seemed willing to step back to do just that and was encouraging of him being the bachelor.

I'm simply going based on what I've read from people here on these threads, the ones IMO who are constantly attacking Arie, and how he has done this and done that, with all of these women, and CMIIW, but Courtney's name always seems to be in the mix of those who have been victimized by him
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I am confused. If you were interested in a guy, and there was a history of him dating multiple women, sometimes at the same time, and he asked you out, would you go?

I don't get what these women are complaining about. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not sticking up for anyone because I don't care, I just don't get it, I really don't.

I dated a lot of guys too. I wouldn't date the known cocaine user, I wouldn't date the guy that had a history of partying and drank till he passed out, I wouldn't date a guy that had a history of having muliple g/f's at once. And if I did, I would need to STHU if he broke off with me and moved on to someone else, or better yet, didn't break off with me and moved on to someone else.

This is why all the so called women are of no importance to me when trying to sleuth the outcome of the switcharoo and how it all went down nor is it important for me to form an opinion on Arie's past.

The other part of this is, when Becca was the spoiled F1, before the switcharoo I do not recall having these conversations about Arie this much in detail, barely at all. I went through Becca's thread and several pages of the GD thread when he was announced. Unless I've missed something, I'd be very happy to be corrected.

I don't understand what's happened. All my opinion, all my thoughts, because I don't get it.

Arie's reputation was discussed from the beginning. Perhaps indirectly, but it was brought up. I was unspoiled so I missed much of what was going on here, but I know that I brought it up it in the unspoiled thread.

I agree that these women have nothing to do with sleuthing the outcome of the show, but once the switch apparently happened...for me at least...his past behaviour patterns was an indication of future behaviour. Hence when he switched from Becca to Lauren, it wasn't exactly a surprise. If he had just stayed with one or the other from the start, I don't think it would be as big a deal as it is now....but then again, tis that time of season so if it wasn't this, it would be something else to get the troops riled. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 am

What exactly are past behavior patterns. A single man dating multiple women?
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:01 am

IMO when Courtney's has been mentioned it's because of what she said in her book. For an example of proof.  I've yet to see anyone claim she was a victim.  The most that could be said of that is after their fight/her calling him out, when she called to make up the next day, he's already secured another date.

They've had friends with benefits relationship for years.  And I've never seen her complain.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:03 am

yet her name is brought up over and over in the long list of women betrayed by Arie like it is gospel
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:05 am

@Sprite exactly.  Personally I was hoping he was truly ready for a relationship and to settle down.  

When the switch occured it made me question was he really given he's done similar before.  That is when I began discussing it.  It was not to be negative or rake him over the coals, just to discuss if it was truly a pattern and how I thought I was relavent. 

I don't care who he picks or ends up with.  And it wouldn't change my opinions of the girls had it happens in reverse or with other from the season.  I feel sympathy for them at this point, Arie not so much.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I am confused. If you were interested in a guy, and there was a history of him dating multiple women, sometimes at the same time, and he asked you out, would you go?

I don't get what these women are complaining about. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not sticking up for anyone because I don't care, I just don't get it, I really don't.

I dated a lot of guys too. I wouldn't date the known cocaine user, I wouldn't date the guy that had a history of partying and drank till he passed out, I wouldn't date a guy that had a history of having muliple g/f's at once. And if I did, I would need to STHU if he broke off with me and moved on to someone else, or better yet, didn't break off with me and moved on to someone else.

This is why all the so called women are of no importance to me when trying to sleuth the outcome of the switcharoo and how it all went down nor is it important for me to form an opinion on Arie's past.

The other part of this is, when Becca was the spoiled F1, before the switcharoo I do not recall having these conversations about Arie this much in detail, barely at all. I went through Becca's thread and several pages of the GD thread when he was announced. Unless I've missed something, I'd be very happy to be corrected.

I don't understand what's happened. All my opinion, all my thoughts, because I don't get it.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1377737533 I don't either.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:23 am

Nibbles22 wrote:yet her name is brought up over and over in the long list of women betrayed by Arie like it is gospel

It’s in her book and gave me insight to the dirty little secrets that not even I knew about . It does give an example of how Arie might operate  imo. Some feel they are just free sex partners but there are those of them  who felt there was a relationship or at least they were dating.  . Is it impossible that Arie could have two sides to his personality ? I don’t think it is. Jmo

In the excerpt below, Courtney, 34, revealed how she found out Arie had been cheating on her with another woman the entire time they were dating.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 58710f10

https://realityblurb.com/2017/09/08/new-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-exposed-secrets-cheater-dumped-girlfriend-show/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:28 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:yet her name is brought up over and over in the long list of women betrayed by Arie like it is gospel

It’s in her book and gave me insight to the dirty little secrets that not even I knew about . It does give an example of how Arie might operate  imo. Some feel they are just free sex partners but there are those of them  who felt there was a relationship or at least they were dating.  . Is it impossible that Arie could have two sides to his personality ? I don’t think it is. Jmo

In the excerpt below, Courtney, 34, revealed how she found out Arie had been cheating on her with another woman the entire time they were dating.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 58710f10

https://realityblurb.com/2017/09/08/new-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-exposed-secrets-cheater-dumped-girlfriend-show/

Big deal, so he got another date Rolling Eyes I read the book
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:32 am

@Nibbles22 if you can read this an be ok, that’s great. But some might view it in another way. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:35 am

I think this thread is going to take a break tonight and do some online shopping. 
Have fun all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 pm

In lieu of recent discussion and then locking the thread, I want to post my 2 cents today: 
I posted in this thread last night 4 times for people to take a step back if they were having issues with the discussion.  Then I locked this thread so people could cool off after my postings did not work.
Members on both sides of this particular discussion are going to have to deal with the opinions. This is a discussion thread. 
This kind of thing goes on every season. Mods are here reviewing posts and seeing rules are abided. 
Should members choose they can go to other threads. Its the same every season.
We have snark threads and we have fan threads and we have discussion threads. 
Hopefully members will realize a season comes and goes. Cast are forgotten. Personal words to each other are not. Those last sometimes longer than a season. Please try to be mindful of this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12