SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:14 am

I like getting to know all the internationals as well since I've only watched 1 CAN and 1 AUS season(s). Hopefully they continue with this!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1f49c

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 8367-910 BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 I_got_13 BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 E5kqdm15 BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:24 am

Yes, I wish to see more of internationals too ... I'm bad with names so from my memory there are people whose stories I'm missing: Ally and Josiah, Courtney and Lily, many Int.women left, but there are men like Michael G and Eric that I don't know much about or who they "vibe" with.
I actually don't mind Ashley, instead I'm kind of curious to see her "1st relationship" blossom (not counting on making it last, but that's just because it's her first), as long she's focused on Kevin and not her commentaries on others (couldn't care less). Jordan (seeing him for the 1st time) came across fine even tho' I'm sensing not much "redemption" is planned for him and I don't know the arc with Bibi.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:27 am

girls are having good time Hugesmile :
BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Giphy

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Giphy
by giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:55 am

I'd be interested to see if what Jordan said is even true - easy for him to say whatever he wants when he's on the show by himself and no way for anyone else to refute his claims. I guess there's no way to know for sure but what he said is only his side of the story so I'll await to see what F1 and others say in response if they hear it (because imo what he said and how he behaved even on ATFR doesn't exactly match up).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 am

I should clarify that I wasn't defending Jordan - I didn't watch his season so don't know enough to comment whether what he said was true or not.  I just thought it was interesting TPTB chose to air him admitting the final two knew he wasn't into either of them and the ending was a farce.  

Maybe because it was a non-US production team they figure they can say "hey, nothing to do with us, our US endings are totally not scripted!"  Or maybe Jordan only agreed to go on the show if he was allowed to give his side of the story.  He seems to be getting a pretty good edit too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:47 am

Yeah TPTB for the US show isn't the same as TPTB for the NZ show so I think it was more Jordan saying whatever he wanted to. Basically saying whatever as it won't be checked to be true or not on this show in the US. I just don't believe Jordan fully on his take that F1 Fleur knew and she faked it post-filming. I think he is rewriting history a bit to fit his self-proclaimed redemption line. 

I'd have more respect if Jordan had just said "You know it didn't work out even though I tried I ultimately didn't see anyone as my partner longterm" and left it at that rather than trying to cast blame on his F1, TPTB, etc. I think that would have been a far more classy way to go about it. Jordan's not the first lead to not feel it longterm with the contestants but how he chose to go about it and what he says about it says more about him imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 am

I don't know @AllAboutLove. I could totally buy his explanation. I never really saw Fleur all that into him and Naz was just in it to win it and exposure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:09 am

No matter his reasoning it doesn't make his attitude or behavior any better to me. He's still not an Art or even a Zac for that matter and I'd be fine without seeing him on my tv again. I understand I'm in the minority but I don't see him as someone I'd want anyone I cared about to date  hmmm  jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Apologies for double post. I'm thinking in the upcoming episode that Yuki is crying because of Ben and him leaving maybe? Per this deleted scene, Yuki wanted a rose from Ben in Ep 2 (you can do better Yuki  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 4256136633) jmo

Yuki approaches Ben and admits she wants love from him because he has a big heart. Ben feels their language barrier could be an issue. Not for Yuki! She wants to study English and live in the United States. 

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor-winter-games/video/most-recent/VDKA4291896

ETA: I had a thought about the storyline with Yuki with Ben and honestly it really bothers me that Ben and TPTB would use Yuki to basically further Ben's "sympathy" narrative because imo there was zero reason for Ben to be on this show given him dating someone else and not even having interest in any of the women on the show. I feel like he just took Yuki further along so he could try be the Bachelor again. Not cool Ben and TPTB  no no jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 pm

RS says Claire & Benoit get engaged during the after show next week.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't know @AllAboutLove. I could totally buy his explanation. I never really saw Fleur all that into him and Naz was just in it to win it and exposure.

IA

In a recent article in ET online he says

““I thought it was unfair taking a genuine person into a fake relationship for cameras -- that would’ve been traumatic for someone who’s in it for real,” he explains. “Then, there were the other two girls [Verhoeven and runner-up Nazanin Khanjani] who didn’t really give a sh**. I saw their hissy fits, heard through crew what they said behind the scenes and saw they didn’t believe in the process, so [decided] to have them as the final two and flipped a coin for the winner.”

Source http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-winter-games-jordan-mauger-on-death-threats-flipping-a-coin-for-his-final-rose-exclusive

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Yuki is endearing - you can't help but smile when she talks. But can't figure out if it is a game with her (pretending to know little English) or it is really her. I'd much rather watch her than watch Clare criticize a guy for not being a mind-reader.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana