SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 am

LoveDovez wrote:I think the voice sounds like Sam.. Oh well it won't be as long as it has been and we will know for sure. ; )

Yeah, thank goodness they're cramming 4 episodes in per week - I kind of want it over and done with; knowing most of the couples have broken up really takes the shine off. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I think the voice sounds like Sam.. Oh well it won't be as long as it has been and we will know for sure. ; )

Yeah, thank goodness they're cramming 4 episodes in per week - I kind of want it over and done with; knowing most of the couples have broken up really takes the shine off. hmmm

God I hope it’s Sam it just sounds like Jarrod to me. Note too that the guy has no bracelets or beads. That though could be anyone if they sresss a little more formally for finale
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

God I hope it’s Sam it just sounds like Jarrod to me. Note too that the guy has no bracelets or beads. That though could be anyone if they stress a little more formally for finale

@Sundy this made me go back and watch it again lolol I don't think it sounds like Jarrod and if it's truly the right ones in the photo then he is about Sam's height IMO.. I just wish it would get here already because I'm still interested in Michael's exit. Let's hope there's a little more to it than there was to Laurina's ; )

Speaking of Micheal, I wonder why they didn't go with him as the Bach instead of the other dude? Maybe he was already set up to do BIP and they didn't want to upset that? I would cry, I think, if I found out that was the case. lolol I can just see him now sitting sipping his drink with the ladies and getting the latest tea on all the ladies. giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 pm

@LoveDovez I think Michael had some redeeming to do in the public’s eyes. He came across as a little smick after Sams season. I think BIP has helped that and he is being set up to have the big heartbreak storyline imo out of it. Perfect Segway into the opening seasons of Bachelor
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Sundy wrote:@LoveDovez I think Michael had some redeeming to do in the public’s eyes. He came across as a little smick after Sams season. I think BIP has helped that and he is being set up to have the big heartbreak storyline imo out of it. Perfect Segway into the opening seasons of Bachelor

@Sundy. I didn't keep up with him after the show. I rarely do other than what I read on here, but I totally agree with you. I think they wanted to show a good side of him and refresh people's memories of who he is.

I think he would make a good Bach and think I would really enjoy him. I didn't really care than much for him on Sam's season. Probably because I knew in my heart that Sam was always gonna pick Sasha, for all the good it done. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Sundy wrote:@LoveDovez I think Michael had some redeeming to do in the public’s eyes. He came across as a little smick after Sams season. I think BIP has helped that and he is being set up to have the big heartbreak storyline imo out of it. Perfect Segway into the opening seasons of Bachelor

Totally agree - I do think in a way, this has been Michael's audition for the Bachelor. And he's NAILED IT! He's been funny, chatty, genuinely looking for a partner, and has proven he can pull off the big moves (RC switch-up, which I'm sure was at least partly encouraged by production).

IMO TPTB wanted to see if he could pull it off and how the audience received him and it's been overwhelmingly positive from what I've seen. He's perfectly placed; unless there is a standout reject from the next Bette season, it wouldn't make sense to go with anyone other than Michael next year IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Bobette wrote:

Totally agree - I do think in a way, this has been Michael's audition for the Bachelor.  And he's NAILED IT!  He's been funny, chatty, genuinely looking for a partner, and has proven he can pull off the big moves (RC switch-up, which I'm sure was at least partly encouraged by production).

IMO TPTB wanted to see if he could pull it off and how the audience received him and it's been overwhelmingly positive from what I've seen.  He's perfectly placed; unless there is a standout reject from the next Bette season, it wouldn't make sense to go with anyone other than Michael next year IMO.

yes I’d like to see Micheal as next Bach based on his edit thus far. Also, it’s not just edit. He appears well liked by the other cast members and he’s a good conversationalist.

As to a possible BIP proposal hmmm I would prefer there be none. It’s the first season so if there is a proposal then it sets up expectation for future seasons. I liked WG not having a proposal ... but then it happened at the WTA which I could have done without.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Shades of Nick Viall. My only question is that it seems an awfully long time between seasons. They are filming the honey badger as we speak, that means that it would be a year before the next season. Would the audience remember the redemption or even care by the time we get to that point?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 am

True @Sprite the time lapse is large.
If Micheal were to return I’d be interested in seeing how he and Jacqueline (Arie’s season) would interact on a new WG.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:37 pm

From a viewer's perspective IMO it takes a long time to redeem yourself. A year or two is not nearly enough time. This could be a stepping stone for Michael which appears to be turning out to be a positive one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:34 am

Am I the only person who didn't have issues with Michael on Sam's season? IMO he had great parents, they were so nice. And I personally find Michael very good looking. Not being a follower of Social Media at all I don't know what he did wrong after the Bachelorette.

I watched a little of a BIP repeat last night. The show reminded me of school children talking about their latest crush. Jarrod's red face and neck made me reach for my sunglasses and Eden's description of why he is attracted to Elora left nothing to the imagination. I like Michael but his conversation with Kiera (who has trouble with pronunciation due to her Botox lips) was hardly riveting.

For entertainment value I am not a fan of a show, in fact I found myself alternating between laughing and cringing.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 am

I didn't mind him on Sam's season @Storybook, he just seemed a little "lacklustre" IMO.  Maybe because it was probably just as obvious to all the guys as it was to the audience (IMO) that she was head over heels for Sasha so not really the best situation to his best self shine.  It's been good to see him in a more relaxed setting.

I know what you mean about the girls' lips especially Ali and Keira.  They actually look painful! I might be out of touch but I really don't understand why that is considered attractive.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC