SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 am

hi
Finally binge-watched.  Really entertaining and am enjoying some of the unpredictable moments. I’m liking it as much as WG. Lots of great convos. I feel like I’m watching adults instead of teenagers like the last US BIP giggling

I don’t buy Nina’s stance. At the end she even implied that Eden didn’t pick her because he wanted someone loose. I felt she tried to demean his character and found that nasty. All he asked for was affection which could have been cuddles without kisses - some sign of something beyond friend zone. She was much more flirty with Daniel. IMO she was just enjoying a free vacation.

Agree, Daniel continued to play his usual role but I’m tired of it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:No worries, @LoveDovez!  I'm not a gambler either but I do like statistics and Sportsbet is such a good source of spoilers it's like having a crystal ball - not just on what they know but what the wider public is thinking.  Interesting stuff.

Regarding the finale, I'm really unsure.  I thought it would end at episode 12 on the 18th but the Foxtel guide is showing it airing into the following week.  However they don't have episode numbers so it's possible those will be repeats?

But considering we still haven't seen Apollo/Thomas or Sasha/Rachael, and we still have the final dates, proposal hype etc, I guess another 2 weeks is plausible.  So maybe the finale will be on Tuesday 24th??? question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 LOpm0rJ

Source

@Bobette  Thanks... I do believe it will air until the 24th since we have all that you mentioned to get through.. Yay!! I'm really enjoying watching it and I can't wait for Love Island to come on, other than  the dark haired girl that was on MAFS being on it.. I didn't care much for her on that. Her name isn't coming to me right now tho. laugh out loud

I've been really interested in watching the Sportbet's odds for the International shows.. It's like our RS only a little more trustworthy : ) Yeah, like a crystal ball.

No way do you mean Davina?!?! is she going on Love island affraid

@Leapoffaith Yes, I read the other day that she is gonna be on it. I followed a link while reading something about Sophie and saw it. I'm sorry I can't remember where. I didn't much care for her actions on MAFS.. She reminds me a lot of Arie with her low morals and no feelings for anyone but herself.

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Bobette wrote:
quick_dry wrote:
snipped....

Re: Nina and Eden, I don't know how much I buy of the "morals" story, but claiming to be a paragon of virtue does act as a nice shield. You don't have to do anything, but it keeps him on the hook for the rest of your holiday. If things ever change and you find someone you like, just pull the switcheroo and old mate is out without a rose. (maybe I'm just jaded)

Exactly this.  The "no kiss policy" is like a get out of jail free card.  Guy chooses another girl because you're being a bitch?  No, it's because "guys only want one thing, and I didn't give it to him".  Guy chooses another girl because you're cold as a kilo of frozen tuna who won't even hold hands?  Accuse him of not respecting your lofty moral standards and play the victim.  Nothing is ever your fault when you can blame those perverted, filthy men.

I have no issues with people not wanting to show PDA but come on; it's a DATING show.  It's a bit like going on Masterchef then refusing to cook with meat or fish or eggs or flour because you're vegan and gluten free.  Have your own belief systems, sure, but either wait for Master-Gluten-Vegan-Chef to call for auditions, or suck it up and cook burgers with the rest of them. You don't have to EAT it, but you do need to cook - because THAT'S THE SHOW. 

Re: Daniel, I agree, he's playing a part, and I'm sure TPTB love him because when they cast him they know exactly what they'll get.  He's being openly douchey and apparently handle the flack - that's fine.  But for Nina to clutch her pearls when Eden asks her to show some basic kind of human warmth, then UNZIP her swimsuit for Daniel?  Nup, sorry love; if you're claiming to be Queen Moralistica, you need to at least be consistent. no no

rofl bowdown Good Post I agree word score
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 am

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887

LOL I loved your whole post and that was the best way I could think of to say I did. lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:00 am

Ok I’m having a really blonde moment. Can someone please tell me where the proposal can be heard. I must be loosing it. I can’t seem to find it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:19 am

Sundy wrote:Ok I’m having a really blonde moment.  Can someone please tell me where the proposal can be heard. I must be loosing it. I can’t seem to find it

@Sundy - here at 1:43.  Definitely Sam IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am

Gosh I think it sounds like Jarrod
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:55 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh I think it sounds like Jarrod

Oh, I hope not @Sundy the thought of Jarrod and Keira being engaged after all this makes me want to hurl! They are the most dysfunctional couple I’ve ever seen
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh I think it sounds like Jarrod

Oh really?  Interesting.  I was convinced it was Osher at first, but that wouldn't make much sense... Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Oh, I hope not @Sundy the thought of Jarrod and Keira being engaged after all this makes me want to hurl! They are the most dysfunctional couple I’ve ever seen

Same @Dirty Street Pie. I am not interested in them and their juvenile games. I wonder if it's because neither of them were popular at school so they're still stuck at a 14 year old romantic maturity level?

Watching the trailer back makes me feel a bit disappointed at how the show is playing out. They made it seem like their would be a lot of lovely wistful romances and instead we've had a high percentage of BS.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:55 am

High clap

I knew it!
And from the silhouette, that’s my guess.

I also saw something else. Watching Sam’s mum comment on Tara’s profile IMO, I have always thot that I dnt feel it.
like I mean  Grants mum talking directly to Ali saying she was looking fwd to meeting her was affectionate. But hmm maybe this is her being positive..

Sam posted the sweetest pic of Tara & him today..
Take a look at her comment..

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 34ef8310

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E406f510
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 am

I think the voice sounds like Sam.. Oh well it won't be as long as it has been and we will know for sure. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC