SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Hahahaha. Really subtle
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Didn’t catch much of tonight’s ep, doesn’t really look like I missed much? Leah being tedious, the whole Megan/Thomas/Jake thing being an issue for about 5 seconds? And why did Eden give Elora his rose? Returning the favour from last night, or maybe they’ve made a deal to take each other to the end? But why? They do realise there’s no prize for making it to the end don’t they? laugh out loud
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698
Seriously though, I think Elora, Eden, Leah, and AJ are keeping each other around at this point because it’s a free vacation in a great place and days=$. Plus the storyline needs a mix of couples, desired, and the lost to keep it interesting. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Hmm...
U r totally right @bobette.  That image has haunted us because till now we have not gotten to see that clip and it does look like it could be Davey.. but I dnt know why Leah & him.

If not for that photo, my guess would’ve been Mack..
It can only be guys with unfinished business. And seeing how Leah is ranting, perhaps they bring him in for her..
Plus there’s that song everyone loves:
Return of the Mack cantstopl

Anywho Mack did post a few pics on his ig with mentions of take 2..
Also Leah posts fondly.. regularly on his page, and Mack’s sister did comment on Leah’s post abt the pair.
Mack also is friends with Rachel. They seem to hav a few common friends too.  It could’ve been just from Bach circles, or it could’ve been from BIP if he returned now..

Mack’s sister last comment on Leah’s profile on 3 April.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhG1l_THbdz/
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 54d84510

Last edited by Ash on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:53 am

Great find @Ash - you could be right.

I don't think it's Davey coming back after all - I just re-watched the first episode and that screen cap upthread has already been shown (when they walked off after he chose her for his date).  Must just be a coincidence that she's wearing the same outfit on next week's show.

Wow, so if Mack does come back I wonder if they're together now?! Is that the mystery man she's been posting about on Instagram?  One thing I notice is that the man's hands in her recent IG story are quite rough - not like the models she usually dates, and Mack is a tradie, so..... question

ETA:  The "hands" pic from her IG story:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 BcbtGKY

Source

Also, there were these pics of them together in Sydney back in March but at the time I thought they looked staged.  I think it would actually be good for her to be with someone older, grounded, and a bit more mature.  

From her IG postings I still think she could be the girl who's pregnant because she's one of the few girls lying low and not partying, though she seems to be drinking wine in these pics so IJDK...

EDIT: Leah posted an IG story of herself doing shots and drinking beers 20/04 so presumably NOT pregnant!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 0IisfNn

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2cYe5YL

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:49 am

Oh colour me confused
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:08 am

Woohoo! I suspected the bad girls were going to redeem themselves and have suspected these two to make it to the end! Would be a nice end for Leah.. but we will have to wait and see..

When Mack went out I was very very bored to think Sam & Tara was all we got out of BIP. Taram definitely haven’t allowed room for games and drama as they have been loyal on screen (maybe) but Leah (like Keira did to Jarrod) wanted some space from Mack in the beginning for him to try out some other relationships befor they settled down with each other..

I had to delete all my pics above because Admin sent me a message about sourcing cos I dnt know how :halo: I’m lazy too.
But from my mobile and under such pressure to gush and share all I find! It took me a whole night (with toddler interruptions) to complete that post and I still did it wrong.

Anyway if anyone gets a chance to screenshot, the other thing I want to look up is a preview of two dresses, one short red and one white, that go walking around with a rose in their hand laugh out loud.
From the slim figure, earlier, I assumed the red dress was Lisa or Leah. And ofcos now Lisa is gone... i think the girl was wearing a ring of some sort and Leah might.. so she doesn’t seem to be going just yet..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:34 am

They say it’s someone controversial..

scratch

That can only be Daniel..

And see what I just found from the American season (which I never watched!)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPHxb-2ZeEQ
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 am

i was hoping Flo would come back because i felt like she was played by jake at the beginning but i guess its a guy that returns then?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:03 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i was hoping Flo would come back because i felt like she was played by jake at the beginning but i guess its a guy that returns then?

Flo is coming back according to this.  

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-bombshells-46491

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 am

Oh cool, it would be great if Flo comes back - get Davey back too for good measure!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 am

It's the girls turn to give out the roses. If Flo is back, don't they have to bring in 2 more guys?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 am

I just assumed it would be a guy as the guys had the power last week and therefore I thought the girls would have the power this week thus needing a guy to return. Who knows
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC