SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I found a link and embedded it in the view link thread. It is titled Bachelor in Paradise Australia S01E01 part 1, and is 50 minutes long. There is a Bachelor in Paradise Australia S01E01 part 2, which is only 18 minutes long.

How long are the epi's? TYIA

@GuardianAngel, episodes are 90 mins long but that's with ads so 50 plus 18 does sound about right if the ads are cut out.  The poster probably had to split it into two parts to be able to upload it to dailymotion yes

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks for posting guys, I was on a flight last night so didn’t get to see the show.
I love Tara and Flo, and sounds like it was their show last night so that would be worth watching.
Yuk to seeing Blake again though, even seeing his face in the tweets embedded above gives me the creeps. I hope he’s the first one out.

It was definitely the Flo and Tara show, @Dirty Street Pie.  The girls rocked, especially Flo - she was badass!  Davey also got a LOT of screen time but he came across as a bit of a bumbling fool, chasing all the girls and getting himself into trouble.  laugh out loud

Blake didn't bother me at all.  He seemed very sheepish - I think he must have been trashed in the media after Sophie's season and is still bruised.  Leah also came across as much more normal this show - I think both of them were probably told to amp up the douchey/bitchy behaviour for their respective seasons and this is closer to their regular personalities (IMO).  

The biggest surprise for me was Michael - he came across quite well IMO; was making lots of small talk with the girls and seemed to enjoy gossiping and commenting on all the hookups (but not scripted to camera, just for his own entertainment).  laugh out loud

I'll be interested to hear what everyone else thought once you've all had chance to watch. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:25 am

Source

Presumably this is a result of giving Brett her rose as suggested here?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:11 am

And the worst acting award goes to . . . Tara cheerleader

Sorry but she doesn't convince me she 'doesn't want to be here'  I didn't watch the opening episode and if this video clip is indicative of the drama I can expect to see, I'm going to give it a miss.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:39 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:47 am

Anyone else around tonight or is it just me & Twitter?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:50 am

Hi @Bobette handwave but i'm not watching yet so keep me posted on anything important!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:51 am

Hi @brownravens!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Source

Most exciting thing so far is that I have learned there is a Twitter emoticon for bromance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:53 am

Meanwhile, back at the waterfall...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:59 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 am

Who do you think is going home?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

Davey is pissed off, apparently.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

brownravens wrote:Who do you think is going home?

Mack and Blake - based on last night's show (not watching live as I am 1/2 hour behind).

My guesses for who gets who's roses:

Tara - Brett
Keira - Sam
Flo - Jake
Leah - Davey
Lisa - Luke
Nina - Eden

But that leaves Michael out and I don't think he goes home yet so... another girl incoming?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC