SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:17 pm

I thought Lauren already told Arie in Paris that she was previously engaged? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I thought Lauren already told Arie in Paris that she was previously engaged?  scratch
Maybe she didn’t mention the twice at that time and it may have come out on the HTDs but not shown.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:32 pm

But now it is being said that she was not engaged twice. At least according to RS.

So who knows what the true story is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Arie made such a big deal out of Kendall being ready for an engagement, but have we seen him press Lauren about it? Has she told him she is ready? If she isn't and tells Arie, to him and tptb that could be a 'bombshell' of epic proportions.

Also, I wonder if the scene with Arie interrogating Kendall was shown because MF was discarding Tia as a possible 'bette after her tattle taling and keeping Kendall as an option.

Last edited by BKay on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm

It could be that they showed it as foreshadowing as it becomes a big deal when Lauren talks about her previous engagement(s) or that she's not ready for another one. ND was shaken to his core. cantstopl cantstopl

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:23 pm

havadrpepper wrote:But now it is being said that she was not engaged twice.  At least according to RS. snip

And also by Lauren herself. But perhaps they told Arie this and Mills went along with the lie ... JMHO

ETA: To me the part of the episode description that raises my eyebrows the most is this:

Lauren B., who has struggled to find love with Arie, needs more reassurance from him. Preoccupied with thoughts of the other two women vying for Arie’s heart and scared to have her own heart broken, the guarded blond beauty has trouble enjoying the panoramic plane tour of the Nazca Lines. Back on the ground, Lauren B. drops a bombshell. That night, Arie convinces his once skeptical date of his true feelings in an extremely emotional declaration.

It's not the part about the bombshell that intrigues me though I am curious and have no idea what that could be. What intrigues me is what I've bolded because that looks to me that whatever the bombshell is, it's not anything that deters Arie from what he's been doing for the past several shows - which is to pursue Lauren - this time with an extremely emotional declaration.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 pm

@Lucas15 IA It sounds almost like he is desperate to convince her in spite of the bombshell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Just saw a preview, now he says I love you three times??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just saw a preview, now he says I love you three times??

I think twice. With Kendall he said he was falling for her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 am

Did people see the promo, where he apparently tells 3 women that he loves them? 

Oh, man. I take back all my conspiracy theories about the finale. He's such a ridiculous man who has no idea what love is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 am

Arie wants Lauren, plain and simple. She could tell him she is part of a cult or worse and I still think he would pursue her. He seems very happy post-show and I even saw a comment on his IG today that someone made about all the hate he was receiving and he responded that he didn't care and he is living his best life now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:14 am

I just rewatched the preview. They certainly make it seem like he says it three times since the narrator actually counts it out, but with Kendall, he said he is falling in love with her. He flat out says I love you to both Becca and Lauren though.

So brutal. I felt bad for JoJo and Lauren and I feel bad for Lauren and Becca.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze