SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:29 pm

He doesn’t even know what Love is. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Could it be that this was all a ruse that Arie and TPTB were in on? Arie knew Becca would accept his proposal and Lauren would take him back with the Mesnick? Maybe it’s just that I’m on Bachelor overload with three hours of these crazy shows in two days. At this point NOTHING would shock me.

Strangely I’m kind of enjoying BWG and The Bachelor is making me very sad and disappointed.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Flat out saying ILY to more than one means it clearly wasn't always all about one, IMO.  Whether it was edited to show nothing between them or some just don't see it, there was clearly something there with Becca or wouldn't he have said it to both, IMO.  

I would love to never hear a lead say they loved multiple or actually say ILY to two again.  Time for a new storyboard.  It sucks and it's cruel.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

I'd love to go back to the time when the lead didn't use the word 'love' with anyone until the frc. Or any of the other malarkey, like "falling for you" which translated means "you're still here, at least for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Ya. His actions to Becca (i.e engagement/telling her to her face I love you) doesn't match the story they are trying to sale that it was always Lauren. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Arie’s said from day one he fell for two people, so him saying I love you to both Becca and Lauren isn’t surprising, stupid laugh out loud but not surprising for me. It was expected - after all, he did propose to Becca. I would imagine he would he need to tell her he loved her while proposing.

I do see it more with Lauren, but he clearly admires Becca and there are feelings there. I’ve only ever really seen it with those two besides Bekah, but I see it more with Lauren. Maybe I’m just simple minded, but I just think he was an idiot. He felt like he fell for two people, but in reality wanted Lauren more but there were so many questions there, has to make a choice and realized Becca was a more sure thing and went for her. He got into the real world and perhaps he realized he loved the idea of Becca more so than loved her and was still wanting Lauren.

Unfortunate and ridiculous for sure, but that’s just how I see it. All JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Flat out saying ILY to more than one means it clearly wasn't always all about one, IMO.  Whether it was edited to show nothing between them or some just don't see it, there was clearly something there with Becca or wouldn't he have said it to both, IMO.  

I would love to never hear a lead say they loved multiple or actually say ILY to two again.  Time for a new storyboard.  It sucks and it's cruel.  

JMO

It's what I hate the most about the franchise.  Whether it is entirely the contestant's or lead's doing or if TPTB encourage it I hate.  I agree, cruel. I do think you can have very strong feelings for two people though and contrast and compare the future. I know I have boyfriends who were so right and I thought I should love him and I would talk myself into it when it really it wasn't there.  I remember when Peter told Rachel he was falling in love with her he said it like he was falling in love with Ranch Doritos.  

I know they don't want to go give the ending away and keep the audience guessing so it's a love fest.

Last edited by littlereddress on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie wants Lauren, plain and simple.  She could tell him she is part of a cult or worse and I still think he would pursue her.  He seems very happy post-show and I even saw a comment on his IG today that someone made  about all the hate he was receiving and he responded that he didn't care and he is living his best life now.  

More self centered words from Arie. He can be happy and still admit that telling two women ILY will cause them both pain. And I am sorry, the two ILYs have not been normal, so they should not have had to expect that.

From now on, we know to not believe a single word out of any bachelor’s mouth. no

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 pm

BKay wrote:I'd love to go back to the time when the lead didn't use the word 'love' with anyone until the frc. Or any of the other malarkey, like "falling for you" which translated means "you're still here, at least for now."

ITA and IMO it's ridiculous - right up there with the notion of an engagement to someone you've been on maybe a half dozen dates or so with. It used to be that the leads said that in an ITM (or like Jason did - to his mother) but I think that got old and lost it's mojo so now we hear the leads say it directly to the girls. Eventually that too will lose mojo and they'll have to move on to something else. The thing to me is that if a lead does something I've not seen before then I'm inclined to see it as somewhat organic. But when I see the same gimmick / lines used with different leads on different seasons and different girls then it ceases to feel organic and just looks to me like a line on a producer story board because that's the only thing that's common across different seasons. JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Arie wants Lauren, plain and simple.  She could tell him she is part of a cult or worse and I still think he would pursue her.  He seems very happy post-show and I even saw a comment on his IG today that someone made  about all the hate he was receiving and he responded that he didn't care and he is living his best life now.  

More self centered words from Arie. He can be happy and still admit that telling two women ILY will cause them both pain. And I am sorry, the two ILYs have not been normal, so they should not have had to expect that.

From now on, we know to not believe a single word out of any bachelor’s mouth. no

JMO.

Let me rephrase that sentence. He said that it's all good and he is living his best life now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Yup, two I love you's, ex's coming back, I'm sure there was a date where a car broke down but couldn't find it, villain, met the lead before filming (Nick/Liz) time for a Mesnick anyone? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

JMO.

His ex Jenna Jones said Arie claims to be hopeless romantic yet forever cheats and does despicable wrongs to women. They seem to know Arie pretty good .Sydney said he’d have a hard time choosing one. Arie might be in the hopeless romantic stage with Lauren, but the rest is yet to come Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze