SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:49 pm

tigertiz wrote: My question is a different one.  If they were so hell bent on keeping the potential switcheroo under wraps that they tried to muzzle RS,  why on earth go to Lauren's house in Virginia Beach, with a camera crew and Arie, in broad daylight?  That makes no sense at all.  They could have easily rented a private home somewhere secluded to do this.    

My best guess? Two things - one is that they felt it was felt necessary to involve Lauren's parents in what was going to happen - to get their "blessing" if you will. And second is carelessness - they gambled that no one would notice vans in the driveway or filming activity or that even if they did, they would think it might be normal B-roll footage being shot which IMO is not that unusual. They would probably have had no way of knowing that a neighbor was a Bachelor fan and knew that was Lauren's house and would take a picture and post it to a Facebook private group - and that someone who saw the picture in the 5 minutes or so it was posted would see it, download it and send it to RS who put 2 and 2 together with other stuff he was hearing and figure out why they really were filming in Virginia Beach.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 pm

I think they knew and wanted to get caught and have this leak.

Let’s be serious. Without the switcheroo, Arie the backup’s season was a big pile of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. At least with with whisper of the end game drama I stayed semi interested. It was a shot of adrenaline to an otherwise wasted season. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 pm

North wrote:Playing devil's advocate, does "going rogue for someone Arie loves" also apply to the unsanctioned off-roading trip with Becca? Or, are you of the mind that the photo is unconfirmed?

IMO that probably was Becca in the off-roading trip - at least the circumstantial evidence seems strong that it is her. It's also my opinion that that was rogue. But that's a really strange and unromantic "date" - not the sort of thing that I would want to have with my new fiancee - I would want something more private and romantic. But if I wanted some time to talk and an easy way to avoid privacy or expectations of romance then an off off-roading meeting might be just the ticket. And we also have no way of knowing what they did or didn't talk about either.

North wrote:Mistakes -- even of the heart -- happen, it is best just to admit them, minimize the hurt as much as possible, and move on. So that's what I'm hoping for at the ATFR -- some honest, unscripted, unedited emotion, apologies, and closure.

Well IMO we might just get exactly that. At least I think there are people who are very likely to coach Arie on how to do that. As John Mills said in this interview:

I don’t know because so much of it is live, and [depends on] how Arie handles himself there. Sometimes there is the tendency to jump to kind of a mob mentality and like someone or dislike someone. The one thing about Arie that we’ve always gotten is he’s totally authentic and that, like I said, might be read as boring by some people. At the very least, Arie is going to be true to himself. ... This is a really nice, decent guy. ... I hope audiences kind of give him the benefit of the doubt.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think they knew and wanted to get caught and have this leak.

Let’s be serious. Without the switcheroo, Arie the backup’s season was a big pile of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. At least with with whisper of the end game drama I stayed semi interested. It was a shot of adrenaline to an otherwise wasted season. IMO.
Me, too.
It has kept people talking(at least forums) for weeks now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Same interview with Robert Mills I used in a previous post - John Mills

Robert Mills wrote:There's a lot to keep track of. How do you feel when spoilers get out?

Certainly it’s fine to tease things, but I like when we control how it’s being teased, where it’s being teased and what is being teased. So I’m not thrilled about it. You do realize at some point you have to throw up your hands. With social media now too, nothing is private for anyone, so it’s hard to keep anything secret. It does frustrate me; I’ll be honest with you.

I don't think they wanted this to get out the way it did - it's out of their control and it fell into RS's hands which is about the last source I think the show would want. IMO the teases that best fit what Mills talks about as "fine" are the previews because they control all of those variables of how, where and what.

edit - correct name to Robert Mills instead of John Mills.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

@Lucas15 Just an FYI: his name is Robert Mills not John.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 pm

if they didn't want it "out" then shouldn't have had Arie go over to see Lauren in broad daylight. They are hypocritical to complain about spoilers when they rip the benefits from them and half the time it's the own lead spoiling it. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Vid showing Becca’s Ex confronting Arie and Arie saying if Becca leaves I would be crushed
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/eliminated-bachelor-contestants-reunite-women-episode-53292540

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 935d1210

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:26 pm

@Stone_Hedge oh goodie!!! He has something in his hand. Did the ex bring him something and that's what Arie was twirling around? It's the same room that was sleuthed!!

ETA: no wait I'm getting confused. The twirling was on a couch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:
My question is why did Arie do something so public that can be caught like messing around on Lauren’s IG vs secretly getting her attention ? ...
 My question is a different one.  If they were so hell bent on keeping the potential switcheroo under wraps that they tried to muzzle RS,  why on earth go to Lauren's house in Virginia Beach, with a camera crew and Arie, in broad daylight?  That makes no sense at all.  They could have easily rented a private home somewhere secluded to do this.    

Or at least taken Arie in through a garage entrance. Most folks might not recognize producers (outside of Elan) but they might well recognize Arie. The vans could have been explained away to neighbors as something to do with Lauren's dad. Now are tptb strategic or stupid, or both?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lucas15 the famous :tinfoil is in our smilies.

With regards to MF. When I was looking for a MF tweet, I noticed he retweeted this after Arie was announced. So along with the cease and desist, there's that.

Mike Fleiss Retweeted
Geoff LaTulippe
Geoff LaTulippe
@DrGMLaTulippe
·
Sep 7
Damn. Reality Steve REAL upset that his horse didn't finish.

What a weird existence.

This was the tweet I was looking for.

That's what he wants viewers to think because he wants a proposal IMHO or a wedding. As we have seen over the years, the last thing they show us is a happy love story and everyone rides off in the sunset.

Even when the season is successful, with a happy couple, there is crazy twisted drama where a lot of the focus is taken away from the couple. We have heard past leads say they wished they showed more of their F1.  Arie's season is no different IMHO.  I can see them flipping through the storybooks files,  over the years, ahh yes it's time for a Mesnick. JMO's.

So true, and such a shame. I think BWGs shows that they don't need "girl on girl" drama. Clare is mentioned saying something like women empower each other. The contrived tropes and demeaning dates most notably IMO to the women are so pre-"MeToo". I think Fleiss and company have just gotten lazy. Maybe some new blood behind the scenes could freshen things. They showed they're at least capable of doing 4 good episodes in BWGs.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Now my biggest question is why would Beec’s ex agree to appear on the show? Fame hungry? What did tptb offer him?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze