SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I also shake my head over the notion that he went to Arie in the first place - almost like a guy asking a girl's father for her hand in marriage. IMO he doesn't need Arie's permission and he doesn't need to tell Arie anything. IMO only in the strange world of this show would something like this happen and it just smacks of a story board.

I agree

As for Becca's expression when she opened the door, I would pretty much be the same way. After all, you've got a camera man (and probably a producer) standing right there with you so you know someone is going to be knocking on the door. Heck, she might have seen him walking up to the door (appears that might be windows beside the door) so could have known who it was.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Maybe Becca contacted the ex when she was home for HTDs? TOld him where she was going ... maybe handler was around and helped him make the arrangements to go to Peru.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 pm

havadrpepper wrote:As for Becca's expression when she opened the door, I would pretty much be the same way. After all, you've got a camera man (and probably a producer) standing right there with you so you know someone is going to be knocking on the door.  Heck, she might have seen him walking up to the door (appears that might be windows beside the door) so could have known who it was.

IMO sure she knew someone was going to be coming to the door (after all how embarrassing would it be to not know and be only dressed in your undies) and they would be filming. But I would have expected that she would have been surprised to see that it was Ross (her ex) and it's curious that she didn't seem to show surprise - almost like she not only knew someone would be coming but also knew who it was going to be.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 pm

northernviewer wrote:Maybe Becca contacted the ex when she was home for HTDs?  TOld him where she was going ... maybe handler was around and helped him make the arrangements to go to Peru.

I really doubt that happened in person because he no longer lives close to her. He is in California.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:As for Becca's expression when she opened the door, I would pretty much be the same way. After all, you've got a camera man (and probably a producer) standing right there with you so you know someone is going to be knocking on the door.  Heck, she might have seen him walking up to the door (appears that might be windows beside the door) so could have known who it was.

IMO sure she knew someone was going to be coming to the door (after all how embarrassing would it be to not know and be only dressed in your undies) and they would be filming. But I would have expected that she would have been surprised to see that it was Ross (her ex) and it's curious that she didn't seem to show surprise - almost like she not only knew someone would be coming but also knew who it was going to be.

Becca could be the type of person who doesn’t show surprise like others. Heck half the time when I’m supposed to be surprised I look more mad than surprised. I’ve also been accused of having just a blank look like I momentarily fell asleep with my eyes open. laugh out loud

She obviously knew someone was coming since there was a camera there but I just doubt she knew it was her ex.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:52 pm

RealitySteve

Verified account

@RealitySteve
1h1 hour ago

Big update coming tomorrow...
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:21 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:RealitySteve

Verified account

@RealitySteve
1h1 hour ago

Let me guess...he isn’t with Lauren anymore. giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Becca could be the type of person who doesn’t show surprise like others. Heck half the time when I’m supposed to be surprised I look more mad than surprised. I’ve also been accused of having just a blank look like I momentarily fell asleep with my eyes open. laugh out loud

She obviously knew someone was coming since there was a camera there but I just doubt she knew it was her ex.

What the audience sees is what TPTB wants the the audience to see. Similar scenario to how Lauren constantly looked unimpressed or could only say "Wow!" when strolling through Paris. PARIS!!! We can't forget this is a Frankenstein of a show.

The AFTR can't come soon enough!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:37 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Verified account

@RealitySteve
1h1 hour ago

No! NO WAY! I need no less than 6 insta posts about how happy they are and pictures of them being crazy - CRAZY - like talking to one another and eating and drinking! I need tweets that promise a beautiful, honey-filled future with unicorns and puppies.

I snark.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:59 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Verified account

@RealitySteve
1h1 hour ago

After being with Lauren three weeks and two days Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887 he realized his heart beatingheart was always with Courtney (twuu  luv). He traveled all the way to Peru only to find his one and only cantstopl rofl was in his back yard all along. And oh Courtney is pregnant. :Congrats
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Rolly wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Verified account

@RealitySteve
1h1 hour ago

After being with Lauren three weeks and two days Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887 he realized his heart beatingheart was always with Courtney (twuu  luv). He traveled all the way to Peru only to find his one and only cantstopl rofl was in his back yard all along. And oh Courtney is pregnant. :Congrats

Well it does involve a pic so we shall see who the pic is of. You know the saying 1 pic is worth a 1000 words.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If the ex returned because he wanted his girl, it confuses me as to when they broke up. I thought they broke up awhile ago. If it was months ago, why would he agree to go on a show to win her back. And, was he prepared for Becca to accept his winning ways if she rode off the set with him? BTW he's a cutie IMHO.
Well IICR she said at her HTD that her dad died when she was 19. During the first date, she said that she had been in a 7 year long relationship, that it was on and off and that it was hard to end it because he had been there for her when her father died.
So since she is now 27 they would have been broken up for at least a year, maybe more.

Kashathediva wrote:It will be interesting to see how the edit goes for Becca and the ex vs how it went for Damario and his ex last season.
Quite differently IMO, for a number of reasons. Here is one:
“Hi, I am Ross. I am Becca’s ex.” (He actually said that)
“Hi I am [whatever]. I am Demairo’s GF. He ghosted me, but he still has the keys to my apartment.”

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze