SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:54 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there been another season where it was crystal clear the Lead wanted one person and kept the other two around ? Then so much static is produced to prevent this from happening ?

Sort of a two part question, IMO. For the first part (Lead wanted one person and kept the other two around) I would say all of them to an extent. Many leads have said they knew who they wanted to pick but the show had to progress through it's predetermined sequence before they could actually pick, so they had to keep other people around and pretend to be interested in them when IMO in fact they were not. The progression through the stages of dating and eliminations is actually in the contract so leads are contractually obligated to keep other people around until they get the chance to eliminate them. source

Now was it crystal clear? IMO that's more in the eyes of the beholder. I thought it was pretty clear that Brad 2 wanted Emily but that season the spoiler was wrong and for the longest time had him picking Chantal. IMO it was pretty clear to me that Ashley wanted JP. I thought it was pretty darn clear that Kaitlyn wanted Shawn. In both of those seasons the lead had to keep other people around until the "schedule" gave them the opportunity to eliminate them.

As to part 2 (Then so much static is produced to prevent this from happening) that's perhaps a shorter list. I've heard things over the years that make me believe they do (sometimes) want certain people in certain positions and I think it's likely they manipulated situations and pressures to get what they wanted. IMO there was one season where the lead wanted a certain F2 and they forced a change to someone else but that wasn't at F1 - it was at F2. IMO on Jason's season they pushed Jason to pick Melissa (IIRC Jason said that on a podcast). Do I think they will "produce static" to get what they want - IMO of course they will.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there been another season where it was crystal clear the Lead wanted one person and kept the other two around ? Then so much static is produced to prevent this from happening ?
Shane Llamas season (AKA known as Bachelor Matt Grant). It was always Shane but of course had to keep others around to th3 end.  I don’t see it that way this season.  I really think the edit changed but Arie thought he was “in Love” with both his F2 imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Jenna IIRC I read somewhere, she called out Sydney for staying with Arie even thought Arie apparantly told Sydney his feelings should be stronger after a year of dating. I'm sure this was on twitter.

I don't pay much attention to past, just like the college girls or who ever they were. IMO They must have enjoyed being with him. If you're going to slam someone, IMO come out with proof and facts. And, don't wait until they are suddenly are on TV. None of these people knew he dated women in the past or that he apparently treated women badly?

I have no idea if Jenna spoke up earlier, before Arie was announced,  only know what I read here in Arie's many previous threads he has here in archives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Here’s the preview that was shown last night.

https://streamable.com/y1e62

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:14 pm

umngirl wrote:Here’s the preview that was shown last night.

https://streamable.com/y1e62

These next three episodes look so good!

The other promo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL-UetVaAoo) was interesting. His ILY to Lauren was so nonchalant, almost like reciting a line, whereas his ILY to Becca seemed really genuine and raw. It definitely makes me question the assumption that he always wanted Lauren more.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 pm

The last couple of episodes do look like they’re going to be great television. I feel bad saying this because I genuinely feel bad for Becca and Lauren, but the switch has definitely made this boring season more entertaining.

In regards to the way he said I love you to each girl, I remember back to Ben’s season. A lot of people felt like the way he said he loved Lauren was more special than the way he said it to JoJo. The show released a preview that showed Ben crying on a couch stating very emotionally that he was so in love with someone and that he didn’t want to lose her. I believe it was mindless who sleuthed before the episode that it was JoJo’s room he was saying it in. We never saw it in the episode, but it was confirmed he was saying those things to JoJo.

The show will show you what they want you to see and plus, it’s a very short clip. The synopsis for the episode said he gets very emotional in a declaration to Lauren, so I would imagine there’s more to it than what we see in the clip. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm

@umngirl Thanks for the preview! It is a short clip, but I have a strong feeling, based on what Lauren says about whether she could go on, that she will leave before the FRC.  Becca may be the only girl standing, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm

@Ash2214 That's definitely true, but I also think there has been a lot of confirmation bias with people seeing it only with Lauren/Arie because they know that he ends up with her. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The last couple of episodes do look like they’re going to be great television. I feel bad saying this because I genuinely feel bad for Becca and Lauren, but the switch has definitely made this boring season more entertaining.

In regards to the way he said I love you to each girl, I remember back to Ben’s season. A lot of people felt like the way he said he loved Lauren was more special than the way he said it to JoJo. The show released a preview that showed Ben crying on a couch stating very emotionally that he was so in love with someone and that he didn’t want to lose her. I believe it was mindless who sleuthed before the episode that it was JoJo’s room he was saying it in. We never saw it in the episode, but it was confirmed he was saying those things to JoJo.

The show will show you what they want you to see and plus, it’s a very short clip. The synopsis for the episode said he gets very emotional in a declaration to Lauren, so I would imagine there’s more to it than what we see in the clip. All JMO

I agree with the bolded part. I feel I am building my entertainment on others hurt and heartbreak. So, I wish nothing but the best for all parties involved.
Also, I hope the next two episodes will shed some light on the mess: for example why Arie picked Becca if he felt so strong about Lauren. I don’t know if we will ever find out if that girl in the 4 wheeling pic is Becca and why they so blatantly spoiled their own season even before the season premiere.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 pm

It’s like they snuck in that part with Lauren. It doesn’t look like it belongs in Peru and the last few dates... but it certainly does sound like Lauren is giving up and meanwhile Arie is going to lean towards Becca in the end. Can’t wait to watch it all unfold!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Were Jason and Molly also brought in for Brad and Emily ? Also, why is Arie now saying he can’t say if he’s in love when after the switch he did? dizzy :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Were Jason and Molly also brought in for Brad and Emily ? Also, why is Arie now saying he can’t say if he’s in love when after the switch he did? dizzy :crazed

Yep, along with Ali/Roberto and Trista/Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze