SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 pm

BTS==behind the scenes.
BTS==between the sheets. 
Depending on usage and POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  This is a proven fact?  How do we know this bit of information?  From Arie?  Just curious.  

Which part? He was dating Sydney until end of July - they started dating about a year beforehand when she DMed him when she was a senior in college. She said he never told her ILY. He said in interviews and even on the show that he was dated a woman for a year before he did the show he didn't love and didn't see a future with (he said he did this to "protect himself"). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Aria wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again.  Arie is 36, not 26.  His clock is ticking if he wants to have a family.  I already had a child by his age and I am considered an "older Mom."  My DH is an "older Dad."  Heck, when we had our second child, my OB labeled me as "elderly." laugh out loud   No joke.   We regret not having children sooner as it can be very difficult to be an older parent, especially as your energy levels plummet as you age.  So Arie might be ready to settle down now. Jmo and as always time will tell.  

JMO, but if he was ready to settle down he wouldn't have been screwing around with a girl who was a college senior when they met that he, by his own admission did not love and see a future with, the month before he started filming the Bachelor. People that want to settle down don't just magically realize that when they're offered a TV show. They usually are searching for that for a while beforehand, like we saw with Rachel. JMO.

Agreed.

I made a point earlier in the season about the age difference between Arie and Bekah of 14 years and the fact that he is not ready to settle down and have a family. Backed it up with the stats on George Clooney who didn't settle down until he was 50 or so and his wife is 14 years younger. Look at him now. Married with children.

Arie just isn't ready no matter how much he tries to tell himself that he is. Also, IMO, at this time, no one woman can hold his interest long enough for a long-term relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Perhaps Arie wants to be like Sean? It is suspicious that he needs tv to find his wife, but hey it did work for Sean and Jason.

I don’t take him seriously, because he hasn’t taken anyone since Cassie seriously. Sorry but Emily doesn’t count for me.

But I am a believer in actions speaking louder than words. Arie’s action for over five years now have not said, I want a wife and kids.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Aria wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again.  Arie is 36, not 26.  His clock is ticking if he wants to have a family.  I already had a child by his age and I am considered an "older Mom."  My DH is an "older Dad."  Heck, when we had our second child, my OB labeled me as "elderly." laugh out loud   No joke.   We regret not having children sooner as it can be very difficult to be an older parent, especially as your energy levels plummet as you age.  So Arie might be ready to settle down now. Jmo and as always time will tell.  

JMO, but if he was ready to settle down he wouldn't have been screwing around with a girl who was a college senior when they met that he, by his own admission did not love and see a future with, the month before he started filming the Bachelor. People that want to settle down don't just magically realize that when they're offered a TV show. They usually are searching for that for a while beforehand, like we saw with Rachel. JMO.
They broke up in June or July before his brothers wedding and long before he was in the running for the Bachelor.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Lucas15
The prototype to this show was Who Wants to Marry a Multimillionaire. Remember Darva Congers didn't even know the guy and she married him! All done in the span of a tv show. One episode. The thing is --there were other goofball women vying for him, too. 
IMO this is what MF is trying to capture.

Rick and Darva. That was so awkward. You could tell she despised him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aria wrote:

They broke up in June before his brothers wedding and long before he was in the running for the Bachelor.

It was actually July 31st, to be exact, but I never said that he broke up with her to do the Bachelor.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Arie is just being the bachelor, he's not in love with all three and isn't any different from all the others. "Here's to Christmas's in Texas", "I will be honor to accept a ring from you" are just a couple I could come up with now. I hear things from them and remember I'm watching the bachelor.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Flat out telling someone(s) I love you is very different than saying vague, only slightly commital things about the future to lead one on and give them hope.  I love you is drastically different from I'm falling for you, as well.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Has he been the only one to say it ? No. Do they come on this show expecting the lead to romance only them, I would hope not. You just one of many. I get tired of the gimmicks of bringing the exes back but I know it's a part of the bachelor/ette show and it just roll pass cause I don't buy into.

That's why Lauren reluctant to open her heart, because she knows how it goes and many before her.
It maybe cruel but that's how it goes.

And that was editing also, cause they was flashing it so quick, they tricky like that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:41 pm

XQZME wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
His ex Jenna Jones said Arie claims to be hopeless romantic yet forever cheats and does despicable wrongs to women. They seem to know Arie pretty good .Sydney said he’d have a hard time choosing one. Arie might be in the hopeless romantic stage with Lauren, but the rest is yet to come Jmo.

I am kind of surprised this Ex girlfriend, Jenna, hasn’t been more specific in how Arie treated her, like the other exes have been.  Be totally honest or don’t say anything at all if you are just going to be vague and drop hints. That’s JMHO...
Yup, that's her M.O. -- hint and imply and insinuate and then just disappear from social media when people start asking questions.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:46 pm

Rolly wrote:Could it be that this was all a ruse that Arie and TPTB were in on? Arie knew Becca would accept his proposal and Lauren would take him back with the Mesnick? Maybe it’s just that I’m on Bachelor overload with three hours of these crazy shows in two days. At this point NOTHING would shock me.

Strangely I’m kind of enjoying BWG and The Bachelor is making me very sad and disappointed.JMO.

Me too.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze