SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:20 pm

laugh out loud he's freakin adorable and he worked!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:29 pm

🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 baby did a bad bad thing da da da da...baby did a bad bad thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 baby did a bad bad thing da da da da...baby did a bad bad thing.

laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:28 am

Late to the party as usual! Here's my take --

Peru -- The real star of the episode. Loved it! The foreign travel this season has been wonderful. It's one of my favorite things about the show.

The food -- I love to see the cast members enjoying the delicious food. The camera crew can get a quick shot of them eating, and then let them talk later.

Kendall -- IMO he got along with Kendall the best and had the most fun with her. Go figure. The date was right up her alley. She didn't seem too shocked when she was sent home. Very sensible woman.

Lauren -- Out of all the dates, I liked hers the most (viewing the Nasca lines from aloft must be incredible.) I really felt for her when she was expressing her fears to Arie. Yes, this is the Bachelor and it's how the show works. It doesn't necessarily make it easy, however. I thought her fears and concerns were quite reasonable under the circumstances, and she expressed them well.

Ross -- When Becca told him that she knew he would do something like this, there was an unexpressed "I knew that you would do something boneheaded like this." She was so over him. I don't think that Ross's appearance tilted Arie towards Becca in any way. If anything, I think it hurt her chances a bit.

Becca -- In Europe, I felt that Arie had a clear preference for Lauren. But by Peru, both women seemed to pull even in his affections, with Becca perhaps having a bit of an advantage. IMO what gave her the advantage is that she is very verbal and excellent at expressing her thoughts and feelings. This is not to say that Lauren is bad at it; It's just that she is more of an enigma. Arie could read Becca much more easily, and he didn't need to spend half of the date reassuring her. At this point, I can see his reasoning behind picking Becca.

What I still can't see is why he changed his mind. If he was in love with Becca, did he suddenly fall out of love with her? Did he come to see some major conflicts in their relationship? Or was he simply being flighty? Time will tell.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:24 am

Wasn't sure if this was mentioned yet, but they posted the proposal on Hulu. I know some people were theorizing that there was no proposal.

And, just  because this whole situation couldn't get any funnier, he told Becca "I choose you from every day here on out". DO YOU ARIE?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 am

Aria wrote:Wasn't sure if this was mentioned yet, but they posted the proposal on Hulu. I know some people were theorizing that there was no proposal.

And, just  because this whole situation couldn't get any funnier, he told Becca "I choose you from every day here on out". DO YOU ARIE?

cantstopl rofl hehehe

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:37 am

Aria wrote:Wasn't sure if this was mentioned yet, but they posted the proposal on Hulu. I know some people were theorizing that there was no proposal.

A man of his word for sure laugh out loud
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:46 pm

missnana wrote:

A man of his word for sure laugh out loud

And how is he going to top that with Lauren? I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. I wonder what Lauren's father is going to think when he sees that?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:02 pm

I would guess Mr. Burnham has already seen that footage and/or had conversations with Lauren/Arie about it.  I just don’t think it will come as a surprise to him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:05 pm

I hope racing will keep him busy and traveling, or he might need to make use of some more of MF's SH's to hide out from Mr. B.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:12 pm

@alwaystulips Why would Mr. B have seen Arie's proposal to Becca? And I doubt Arie was completely honest and told Mr. B that he promised to chose Becca that day and everyday.

I also think Lauren won't care on Monday or Tuesday night, but she will later when things are out of the bubble and Arie isn't trying so hard to redeem himself.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:18 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I would guess Mr. Burnham has already seen that footage and/or had conversations with Lauren/Arie about it.  I just don’t think it will come as a surprise to him.

Not sure about how much footage they would have seen. If the breakup was one and the way it’s said Arie would do it, and he’s ok with it ? Then I’d be very surprised . Arie moved fast to get reengaged quickly for a reason. It would be before all of this came out to secure his image of genuiness . This dud-e is top shelf douche imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze