SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 am

FLChica wrote:Thanks for bringing those pics over @alwaystulips. No more mystery on how tent sleeper Becca had on fresh makeup, hair nicely done and a cute outfit on her stroll back to the hotel for her drama with the BF. :yes:

Sadly, companies and groups that rent the space have their logos splashed on the dunes at night. Nothing special or romantic IMO.

Pretty setting, although I would want to end the night in one of those hotel rooms I’ve slept on a sand dune and never, ever want to do it again.  

Exactly @FLChica. This gave me pause.  When folks on SM asked Becca about a bathroom, she replied that’s where sand comes in handy.  She was the only one of the three with makeup on in the morning after the FS.  Did they really want us to think they spent the whole night in the tent and used sand for their bathroom? laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:01 am

Getting up at 4am to go pee as per Becca and being thankful for sand is not romantic for me in any way.

I found a $290 tour that includes lunch dinner and a tour, plus the tent. How much is it just for the tent $50? This imo was a terrible FS date. I could see an afternoon, lunch, couple of hours, couple who have been together for awhile going on an adventure, but a FS considering the other one had their own insuite pool? Did they not have any consideration for Becca at all? Reminds me of Jill/Ed in a FS with no air conditioning.

“They made it look really sexy, but it wasn’t,” she says of the almost 90 degree room, due to a lack of air conditioning for filming purposes.
https://nypost.com/2009/07/22/decoding-bachelorette-jillian-harris/

ETA: there was plenty of time to get her to a hotel and change/shower etc. They have busses from the tents that do that for those on the tours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:36 am

Long time viewers will remember Molly's "walk of shame" after her overnight tent date with Jason. Poor girl had to wear Jason's shorts back to the ladies' mansion! rofl  TPTB were actually kind to Becca IMO by allowing her to change into her own clothes, apply makeup and fix her hair before her "surprise" visit from the BF. 

OT- did anyone ever find that dancing paid monkey emoticon?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Deleted scene. Becca and Arie admire a geoglyph.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/behind-the-scenes/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-season-22-week-9-behind-the-scenes-02262018

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:59 pm

paging @bluwavz for a dancing paid monkey emoji.  She always finds the funniest emojis, imo.

I spent an hour yesterday when i should have been working looking for a dancing monkey :crazed   Found plenty but they were all way too large.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:04 pm

KB_Mom wrote:paging @bluwavz for a dancing paid monkey emoji.  She always finds the funniest emojis, imo.

I spent an hour yesterday when i should have been working looking for a dancing monkey :crazed   Found plenty but they were all way too large.

Too big?
https://goo.gl/images/wwQPLs

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:06 pm

One of many I found yesterday and one of my personal faves, but i think GA said size has to be 60 x 60??

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:11 pm

@KB_Mom @Stone_Hedge This one is a challenge! I found this little guy though I think like the one above better. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Monkey
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:@KB_Mom @Stone_Hedge This one is a challenge! I found this little guy though I think like the one above better. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Monkey

cantstopl
Perfect

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:19 pm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:One of many I found yesterday and one of my personal faves, but i think GA said size has to be 60 x 60??
Yes. 60 x 60. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698 He's adorable! Thanks @bluwavz He's in misc. Lets see if it works. If it doesn't I'll have to delete something else. I do like the Arie one too, but it's far too large. It has to be the same size as our little new friend. Ok here goes.

🐒

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze