SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Glad to see Jacob go. Smart move.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 am

That was great!

@havadrpepper I totally get it. I have an unusual name and it's so difficult to live with. I discuss my name every single day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:08 am

Oh, I understand as well, that's why I chuckled. Growing up my name was mispronounced all the time until it became more common. Although it gets spelled wrong all the time because my mom chose not to use the female version of the name!

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:28 am

I totally get the name thing.

Mine is Sharyn And no one ever spells it right.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 am

havadrpepper wrote:Annoying personalities on Malolo as well.  I vote Donathan out just so I don't have to listen to that accent.  Good thing they sub-title because with my hearing loss, I can't understand a word he says.

You would hate me then because I'm from Tn and I kinda have that accent, too. I like the kid.. I hope they give him a chance. Sounds like he could use one.. Michael lives about 30 minutes from me in Knoxville. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 am

LoveDovez wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Annoying personalities on Malolo as well.  I vote Donathan out just so I don't have to listen to that accent.  Good thing they sub-title because with my hearing loss, I can't understand a word he says.

You would hate me then because I'm from Tn and I kinda have that accent, too. I like the kid.. I hope they give him a chance. Sounds like he could use one.. Michael lives about 30 minutes from me in Knoxville. laugh out loud

I don't hate him and I wouldn't hate you. Due to hearing loss I just can't understand a word he is saying!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:39 am

Survivor: Ghost Island 1st TC Explained

Premiere Interview with Jeff Probst (Includes videos of Jeff Probst post TC1, 8 min ITC of Brendan, BTS of 1st challenge with press running against dream team)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:11 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for posting.

The only thing I didn't understand is after the water challenge, why did Donathan leave to be on his own?

I would think that would have been a good experience for him, but I don't understand why they had to choose someone to leave and why it was him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:17 pm

The winning tribe as part of their win gets to choose a member from the other tribe to go to Ghost Island. 
I think they chose Donathan because he is a weak link in that tribe. There could be various reasons. So Donathan did not leave on his own. He was chosen to go by the other tribe. 
It can be a good experience, if you smash the urn and it gives you something good. In his case, it gave him nothing and perhaps was a negative as it gave others on his tribe more time to bond.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:29 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I don't hate him and I wouldn't hate you.  Due to hearing loss I just can't understand a word he is saying!  

I'm so sorry about your hearing loss. Thanks for not hating me. ; ) You could probably understand me as people say I tend to talk real slow... laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel The winning tribe said they needed to send the weak players to Ghost Island so the losing team would have to vote out one of their strong players. I don't know how well that worked for them. I knew as soon as her butt left that bench to go whisper she was a goner. This seems like it's gonna be a good season.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:35 pm

It was Jacob that was voted off that tribal though, Gonzalez went the first.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:14 pm

I like the fact that not every visit to Ghost Island is going to have a "reward". For Donathan it ended up being more of an exile island experience only he had shelter unlike previous seasons.

Now that there is a tribal swap on day 7, the strong tribe vs weak tribe that was set up by the first 2 IC/TC's is out the window. The tribes will be back to a more balanced state. Game is wide open again and any alliances that have been made may be over. Wonder if Stephanie will end up on the same tribe as Morgan who got the special advantage from Jacob and if she does, does she say something? Can't wait to see!

Interesting fact about Jacob: He was a blogger about Survivor on a website devoted to the show. His bio on the website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
LoveDovez
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel