SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 pm

@Sprite it has gotten to the point for me, it can be a fairly mild season and it’s still comfort food. The recent past season or so with repeaters was not so good imo but still better than most other reality tv for me.
I wish I could have Survivor or TAR all year long.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

Mixed opinions on this season! I only watched the first couple episodes ... then got too busy with school/work/life and had to shelve this season. My initial opinion of Donathan was he was kind of an idiot. Interesting to see he ends up running the show. My husband and I plan to binge watch the season soon. I also love this show. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 am

Love Love Love my survivor. Kasha you are right.

Survivor is my comfort food. It is never bad. Some days i enjoy it more but it always makes me happy and content.

They really all likeable at this point. If i had to pick a winner now. it would be Dom.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Who among this 6 still has an immunity idol that they can play? I think that only Dom and Wendell have them, correct?

And, the last time they are allowed to play an idol is when they are down to just 5 people remaining in the game?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Who among this 6 still has an immunity idol that they can play?  I think that only Dom and Wendell have them, correct?  

And, the last time they are allowed to play an idol is when they are down to just 5 people remaining in the game?

I think so. Also, Sebastian has the extra vote (which I think he tries to make a big play using it next week from the previews).

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 17, 2018 6:12 pm

I love Survivor be it good or bad. I even watch the AU and NZ versions of it.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 pm

I love this show too.  I would like to see Wendel, or maybe Dom win at the end.  Hope that Sebastian makes final 3, but I think it will end up being Laurel.
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Happy Finale night. Enjoy the show
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 pm

@nikikass absolutely. I am sad there will be no Survivor for a while. This maze is amazing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 9:18 pm

That was a crazy maze.. Wendell made some great choices.

I hear there is a tie at final tribal council.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 pm

I love never happened things. Hard to do after like almost 20 years
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Oh man... Sebastian...and then there were five!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
LoveDovez
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel