SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 am

I'm liking this season of Survivor. I'm so into the show I don't even think about coming here to post during it!

I had read a rumor that there are 3 showmances this season and who they are. Last week we saw the beginning of the first one. One of the other "couples" are on the same tribe right now but if they are together, they aren't showing it. The third couple are not on the same tribe. However, they were together on the original tribes and could be back together with the tribe swap in the next episode. So I sort of look for these 6 people to be on the show for a few more episodes, maybe making it to jury. Because if the showmance didn't have any effect on the game, why would it be mentioned. question

Evidently one of these showmances is the real thing. An instagram account was created by the couple and the first post was on August 30, 2017 (show filmed beginning of June to mid-July). They are still together and posted a photo just today. If you want to know who, just check this out... https://www.instagram.com/tarzanandjen/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:33 am

@havadrpepper Spoilers are allowed here.

I will call them team smelly hair. Not exactly my favourites. He in particular does not seem to be too bright, but they do look happy.

Who are the other two?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:50 am

Ahhh showmances on Survivor ... the Bachelor fan in me always enjoys them here and on BB laugh out loud

The other rumoured 2 showmances I’ve read about are Bradley & Kellyn and Michael & Libby.

Michael & Libby posted some cozy pics on IG:
Credit: @MICHAEL YERGER
michael.yerger Her hair doesn’t smell like dead weasel  Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f618

Credit: @Libby Kate
iamthelibster Fun fact: Every day, around 18 acres of pizza are eaten in America  Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f355

Also, weirdly enough, apparently Libby used to date James a Taylor:
Credit: @James Taylor
jamesmccoytaylor when i'm smiling. when i'm really smiling... my right eye is always almost closed. that's how i know i was happy. i won't say your name, and i know it didn't work out... but you were the first girl i "dated" since putting my love life out there for the world to see and i just wanted to say thanks for treating me the way you did Smiley hope we both find the magic we're looking for #disney #fairytale

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Ahhh showmances on Survivor ... the Bachelor fan in me always enjoys them here and on BB laugh out loud

The other rumoured 2 shownances Ive read about are Bradley & Kellyn and Michael & Libby.

Michael & Libby posted some cozy pics with some heart eye captions on IG.

Also, weirdly enough, apparently Libby used to date James a Taylor.

Brad and Kellyn? The two I consider the most full of themselves.  giggling  I can see where these two pretentious people would gravitate together.

Michael....well, I really like this guy. He seems truly lovely. I can't believe he is only 18. He looks older, but it is really his maturity that has amazed me. He is very articulate and thoughtful. I don't think he will win, but I would love to see him on the show again in the future. As for Libby...who? I swear I have to go look up her picture every time she is mentioned. She has barely said or done anything to make any kind of impression on me, but I will trust him on this one. They would make a cute pair.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:11 am

@Sprite laugh out loud I get the same impression from B/K.
I also read on Reddit that they might have broken up but are still friends. I guess we’ll see at the reunion!

I like Michael - he does seem very mature for his age. It’s crazy how young he is. Libby was featured more in the episode where Morgan was voted out ... “don’t trust the cute blonde” laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 am

Just the fact that Michael and Libby are not on the same tribe right now makes me thing they go farther in the game. Nothing was shown of them when they were on the same tribe in the beginning so they must end up on the same tribe some time. If not with this new swap, then it would be merge and jury. Because of their ages, I can see this as a mutual crush in the circumstances that leads to friendship.

Bradley and Kellyn... mutual motivation for them. Would definitely believe they just used each other to further themselves in the game.

But Sebastian and Jenna surprised me that they are still together. Those 2 I didn't see at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Another good season soon to end. I love this show. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Another good season soon to end. I love this show. yes

WTH happened with Wendell? He didn't call that he finished the puzzle. That was so weird. I have never seen that happen.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 16, 2018 9:05 pm

I am still effing speechless over that. From the edit, I clearly saw he finished and kept thinking “what is going on? “
I still love love love this show. I would be happy with 3 of the remaining cast winning.
I wish this thread was more active. I love hearing everyone chime in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 9:06 pm

This has been a good season. I have been totally engrossed during each episode. Next week we'll know who gets the million. I have a feeling both Dom and Wendell will be in the F3. Those 2 needed to be broken up before now. They are totally running everything.

I still can't understand Donathan though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Personally I don't think this season has been all that great. Yes, most of the cast is likeable, but there is just no strategy this season and that is what I look for. So far Wendell and Dom have ran the show because they are good at challenges and are a good team socially....but, otherwise a snore fest since nobody is even bothering to challenge them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
LoveDovez
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel