SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:10 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p672-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

Copied from Becca's thread to continue the speculation sleuthing of the next lead. Also I'm not counting Tia out.

lolo26 wrote:Peter's dad follows Becca on twitter. I think that pretty much confirms that her and Peter have been talking!

GuardianAngel wrote:When it was first posted here, IMO I felt that was something to keep an eye out for. Thanks to @Cocoa Kisses who noticed it on Feb 5th. The other day IIRC someone indicated Becca knows Peter's SIL and that's why they are following each other. I went through her IG and she had not been following her that long.

Then she followed a friend of Peter's, and now Peter's father is following her.

Glad she got over the unhealthy relationship.
Maybe she won't be the ette.
Maybe she will be the ette and guess who is a contestant.

:crazed

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p264-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

TeamArie_ wrote:Perhaps Peter will show up on Becca's Season and fight for her heart imao

GuardianAngel wrote:
lolo26 wrote:@Diana My bad Imo! But you have to admit that it's suspect! Her following people in his circle and vice versa! He also liked a pic of her with one of the producers, which has now been deleted!

We are going to have to start keeping track of this somewhere. It took me awhile to find Coco's post. I didn't know he liked a pic which has now been deleted. The plot thickens.  To bad we don't know the exact date she followed Peter's SIL Lets not forget, Peter mentioned BeccaK was "interesting" or whatever he said in that interview.

:stirthepot  :uptonogood

lolo26 wrote:@GuardianAngel Yes we do know! She followed her the day after the superbowl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Tia retweeted

https://twitter.com/tiarachel91?lang=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Steven furtick is the carolina pastor whose book greater emily and jef were reading around the time of their breakup. Why I remember this I have no clue, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:42 pm

AIR DATE: TUES 03/06/2018  “THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE” PT 2

Arie, Becca and Lauren all will be together in front of a studio audience with host Chris Harrison to discuss one of the most emotional, stunning endings to any Bachelor season.....  Special guests, including some of the provocative women from this season, Bekah M., Kendall, Seinne and Tia, will discuss Arie’s dilemma and his astonishing choices.Special guests, including some of the provocative women from this season, Bekah M., Kendall, Seinne and Tia, will discuss Arie’s dilemma and his astonishing choices.

And in one last surprise, the identity of the new Bachelorette will be revealed!
source

From the press release, it makes me think the other women will be announced as being on BIP and then Becca as Bachelorette.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:47 pm

TPTB can be stringing multiple along right now and make the final choice Tuesday.

Maybe, just maybe Becca doesn’t want to be lead. Perhaps she actually took @kashathediva’s advice and is stepping away from TPTB who screwed over twice, once with Ross and then with filming the breakup. If she did, then I admire her even more.

Not sure I can watch “Doctor” Tia. TPTB might be helping me cure any last addiction for this show.
All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 pm

I think just like JoJo, Becca should take the lead position if she wants to. The Bettes have a much better proven track record and if Becca has the chance I say go for it. The positives for the Bettes outweigh the negatives imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:07 pm

This is kind of how I think, if TPTB feel they are able to screw with a cast person and are able to get away with it, they will come back and hit harder the next time and the time after that.  (And I think they love to do this especially with women)
IMO, they were able to really screw with Becca this season, regardless of Arie's role in the fiasco. 
If it were me, I would be doing an about face and running as fast as I can away from them. When in he11, keep your head down and keep walking. Eventually, you make our way out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think just like JoJo, Becca should take the lead position if she wants to. The Bettes have a much better proven track record and if Becca has the chance I say go for it. The positives for the Bettes outweigh the negatives imo.

Kashathediva wrote:This is kind of how I think, if TPTB feel they are able to screw with a cast person and are able to get away with it, they will come back and hit harder the next time and the time after that.  (And I think they love to do this especially with women)
IMO, they were able to really screw with Becca this season, regardless of Arie's role in the fiasco. 
If it were me, I would be doing an about face and running as fast as I can away from them. When in he11, keep your head down and keep walking. Eventually, you make our way out.
I actually agree with you both. JoJo is a perfect example. If you ask JoJo was it worth it, she would say Yes. But they put her and Jordan through he11 to get there.

If it works out as it has for four of the last five bachelorettes great. And honestly, I think even the bachelorettes it did work out for except Jen Scheft, would say it was worth it.

But you are willingly signing up for endless manipulation and embarrassment. So you better be prepared to be screwed (not in a fun way) to get your possible happiness. 

I will not criticize Becca for taking the lead, but if she does walk away it will increase my admiration.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 am

At the 2:50 mark Raven appears to be promoting Tia as a BIP candidate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:21 am

IMO there's no way Becca would turn it down just my opinion of her. IMO she's got it in the bag. Not one tweet from MF asking who should be the next ette, that I've seen.

Becca had 417 posts when we sleuthed her IG as of Sept 14/17. Today she has  393 and posted a total of 22 IG. She should have 439 total posts, she has 393. She got rid of 46 IG's. If she split with her ex a year ago, and it sounds like it wasn't on good terms, I can't see her deleting his pics after she came on the show as I would think they were long gone.

She's done a clean up somewhere along the way as a lot of them do.

https://www.instagram.com/tiarachel91/?hl=en
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:23 am

Sorry for the double post.

Tia had originally 717 IG posts, today she has 474. Major clean up.

https://www.instagram.com/tiarachel91/?hl=en
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4514-tia-booth-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:48 am

LOL it's like a horse race.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy