SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 pm

I listened to an interview with Sienne. She said they film in a week or so? So she said she’s out.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I listened to an interview with Sienne. She said they film in a week or so? So she said she’s out.
Could she say anything else

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:33 pm

no thank you on Kristina no no I still think it’ll be Becca. I hope she finds happiness she deserves it PINKHEART JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Diana wrote:no thank you on Kristina no no I still think it’ll be Becca. I hope she finds happiness she deserves it PINKHEART JMHO

I think Becca it is Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 28155416_156233338412026_6673402257607753728_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTcyNTU4MTgwNjgyMzg3MTEzNQ%3D%3D

https://www.instagram.com/seinnefleming/

IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:43 pm

awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:55 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Since MF hasn't asked on SM one time this season who should be bachelorette makes me think he locked this up a looooooong time ago.  Like, at the beginning of the season.  laugh out loud

JMOAA.

:yes:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Moved from Arie SM thread.

poohbear wrote:If Becca were the new bachelorette, would she need to be in LA already? or when would the new bachelorette arrive in LA usually prior to their announcement?  

kmick0890 wrote:
poohbear wrote:If Becca were the new bachelorette, would she need to be in LA already? or when would the new bachelorette arrive in LA usually prior to their announcement?  

The leads and f1/f2 usually head out to LA the weekend prior to the finale. I would watch her stories tomorrow.

Kashathediva wrote:She would actually not need to be there until maybe 12 hours prior to filming at the latest. No reason if she isn't feeling it to be there more than one day before.

kmick0890 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:She would actually not need to be there until maybe 12 hours prior to filming at the latest. No reason if she isn't feeling it to be there more than one day before.

Yeah good point. Even if she's the Bachelorette, I think it would be up to her how time she would want to spend there. Especially given her situation with Arie/the show right now.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4677p432-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-5

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:52 pm

@kmick0890 thanks. I've been checking her and other IG followers. She doesn't appear to be following Carey Fetman and that could be a good clue.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@kmick0890 thanks. I've been checking her and other IG followers. She doesn't appear to be following Carey Fetman and that could be a good clue.
Hmmm. That would be unusual. No? 
My bet would have been on Becca for 'Ette and the other ladies there as distraction and then to support the new lead. 
My hope would be Becca telling them to go screw themselves and just find her own happiness away from this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:09 am

@Kashathediva I think so. What I also found suspicious is the makeup stylist Carey Fetman tagged in a pic he posted of CH and Arie is krystine_couch IG who recently followed:

https://www.instagram.com/krystine_couch/

lesleyannemurphy
bibi_julz
BIBIANA JULIAN
thebacheloretteabc
kristinaschulman
Kendall Long
seinnefleming

She also follows a few others including Lauren and Becca, but why Kristina out of the blue like that. I looked at a few IG pics and didn't see where she tagged her back for any make up work.

Kristina posted this. Also an hour ago she posted working out IG

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 26867801_262165400984053_1883063058708824064_n

FEBRUARY 1
kristinaschulman JANUARY, you were a HUGE chapter in my life.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Beq7--2nsnF/?hl=en&taken-by=kristinaschulman

May mean nothing at all, but I thought I'd post what I've come across lately.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:11 am

@GuardianAngel Kill me now. (I cleaned this up)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy