SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

OK, I didn't remember that. When I saw Jasmine I thought of the one from Nick's season.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:OK, I didn't remember that. When I saw Jasmine I thought of the one from Nick's season.
Yeah, me too and I was like "WTF, NONONO, RUN KEVIN!!!!" cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:21 pm

laugh out loud I edited my post to include which Jasmine so doesn't confuse anyone else laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:47 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jared-haibon-didnt-tell-ashley-iaconettis-ex-kevin-wendt-about-proposal/

giggling  would anyone tell someone’s ex they were going to propose? Silly season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:28 am

Ashley and Kevin dated for 3 months and he is not sad at all about their breakup. Why even bring Kevin up at all? I am hopeful that after BIP when Kevin connects with Astrid -- people can let them all move on with their lives. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 am

What a silly comment to make. Kevin has nothing to do with their engagement. Were they trying to make this a Holly/Blake/Michael situation?

“He was in Paradise, but we don’t know if he was still around at that point,” Ashley noted. Jared then teased, “Yeah, who knows how it all transpired really? You’ll just have to watch.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jared-haibon-didnt-tell-ashley-iaconettis-ex-kevin-wendt-about-proposal/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 am

Kevin even says he has no bad feelings towards them so there is no need for them to even bring him into it. In Kaitlyn's podcast, he said he would be more jealous seeing a picture of Jasmine with someone else than a photo of Ashley and Jared.

He was never in love with her but enjoyed her company. IMO, she down right used him to make Jared jealous. She never told him about Jared's actions on the St Lucia trip even though they were still seeing each other after that. He also said another WG contestant texted him about the 45 minute video they put out and that is when he learned about what went on before they ended their relationship. He was hurt that she didn't tell him all this before the breakup. Even if they weren't in love, he cared for her and deserved the truth.

I am very interested in seeing how his BIP relationship develops. He sounded very happy about what happens on the podcast even though he wouldn't drop any hints as to who she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:27 pm

I also listened to Kevin's interview on Kaitlyn's podcast.  Kevin talked about how if he and Ashley had met in BIP instead of BWG -- they would never have left the show as a couple.  He said because BWG had such an big emphasis on people pairing up and competing together -- it probably amplified things between them more than during a regular Bach show.

I can understand why Kevin would be a little hurt because Ashley didn't tell him about what happened between she and Jared in St. Lucia --  definitely something that it would have been good for him to know.  He said he had already signed up to be on BIP, though -- before Jared and Ashley even publicly came out about their relationship.  

In addition, he also mentioned that he and Ashley both always knew that there would be an end date to their relationship right from the beginning -- that he wasn't going to move to LA and she wouldn't move to Toronto (they just wanted to be in the moment and have fun).  He said that he actually felt a little relief when she broke it off with him.  

I don't really feel too bad for him at all.  He didn't have to look bad by breaking up with "poor, sad, no guy likes Ashley" himself -- he can let Jared and her take the blame with fans/viewers.  The situation with Ashley/Jared and their love relationship may actually help Kevin be even more popular and sought after since he was the "jilted guy".

Ashley definitely may have been trying to make Jared jealous. However, Ashley and Kevin had already planned on him coming to stay with her in February to do media rounds for BWG as well.  

I don't think that they would have wanted to "break up" until after the show aired and the show's reunion taping.
I hope they don't portray Kevin as heartbroken at the beginning of BIP.  He's not.  It would be great if Ashley and Jared really get to have their romantic proposal in Paradise -- to have it just be about them and their relationship.  Even though their relationship did not happen in the traditional way the show is supposed to work -- it still is a love win for the franchise.

I am happy that Kevin has another chance to find love on BIP -- just as I hope that all the participants do.  I am wondering if he knew that he wanted to get to know Astrid romantically right away.  I hope this is a great love connection for them both.
I don't know if this is true or not -- Raven stated that Kevin had slid into the DM's of some of her Bach friends while he was still dating Ashley.  If this did happen -- was Astrid one of these women?  If so, will this ever be talked about on-camera?
 *edit* All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Thanks @suzq for the recap!

I'd like to know the meaning of "sliding into DM's". Did he DM someone complimenting them on something, did he DM someone asking them to hook up, did he DM someone letting them know he was going to be the same place they were going to be and he'd like to meet them, did he DM someone and ask them if they wanted to have a romp in the hay?

I find it has such a negative connotation to it when it simply can mean he was being cordial to somone. IDK

Did Raven mention that Jared and Ashley were together discussing how much he wanted her back before she broke things off with Kevin? Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:17 pm

I’m looking forward to watching Kevin’s BIP relationship play out. IMO it’s hard to believe that Jasmine Lormier and Ashley I are the same age - polar opposite in personality, life style, and life experience. Will be interesting to see love journey 3.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:22 pm

I just don't like the way Ashley and Jared are bringing Kevin into it. He was over it. Like you said @suzq he knew there was an end date to the "relationship" but I took from the podcast that he did have fun with Ashley and considered her a good friend. He treated her well when they were together...

RS said Kevin was using Ashley... IMO, she used him just as much if not more. In this case, I'm on his side and I hope that Astrid treats him better than Ashley did.

And, Raven... the Sh*t stirrer. She does like to spill the beans about things... even stuff she is not directly involved in.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:49 pm

@havadrpepper. Jared and Ashley aren't bringing Kevin into it at all. They don't want to even talk about him. Their preference would be not to. They are engaged and moved on. It's the media outlets that are bringing him into it.
Yes, I do think that Kevin is being gracious about all of this. However, he definitely is getting something from it. If Ashley hadn't broken up with him -- he never would have gotten a chance for a free trip to Mexico, to be on TV again, or the chance to find a woman in the Bachelor world that is a better fit for him. He also said that Ashley gave him a heads up before she and Jared went public with their relationship -- Ashley just didn't tell him that Jared had declared having romantic feelings for her in January. That was what he had been upset about -- not that they were now in a relationship.
@GuardianAngel. Raven loves to "spill the tea". I don't know for sure what she meant by Kevin "sliding into DMs", but made it seem like it was to be flirty. Raven didn't mention Ashley and Jared at all. This was before they came out publicly with their relationship, so maybe she didn't even know about that.
Also, someone may want to put this info in Raven/Adam's couple thread. Raven just moved to Dallas to live with Adam.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney