SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 pm

I don’t think they will ever make it to wedding. She will wake up and realize how meh he is. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don’t think they will ever make it to wedding. She will wake up and realize how meh he is. Jmo

She hasn't so far in three years even after how he treated her. I think her lack of experience will make her hang on. I don't get either of their appeal frankly. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don’t think they will ever make it to wedding. She will wake up and realize how meh he is. Jmo
I see it as being like 50 First Dates but Jared was the character with amnesia. Now that his is woke who knows what rom-com remake will next air.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:06 pm

My thoughts are that she has been chasing him all this time and now that she caught him and can have him, she is going to wake up and wonder what she saw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:Well I'm happy for them! I know they can be ott with their pda and constant interviews about their relationship, but this is a couple who knows and understands each other way more than any other bachelor couple at the point of their engagement. I think it'll last based on all the things they've gone through. It also jives with what they've both said since being public, which is that they know this relationship is it for them.

I'm happy for them too! Not surprised either, they all but said they were going to get married and start a family.

Their BiP wedding is a shoo in now.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:29 pm

I am happy for them. I do think they are the real deal. They truly are each other's best friends as well. They seem happy. I do not see either one changing their mind about the other (Ashley has wanted this for a long time and doubt she will do a 180 degree switch on that) -- honestly, I think they will be getting married sooner than some of the other Bachelor engagements that have going on for awhile. I am interested in how TPTB (including production and the editing staff) will portray their relationship now to make more sense because they edited their connection to be so one-sided before. I hope that we will get to see some previously unaired footage from before to help fill in the blanks. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Well I'm happy for them! I know they can be ott with their pda and constant interviews about their relationship, but this is a couple who knows and understands each other way more than any other bachelor couple at the point of their engagement. I think it'll last based on all the things they've gone through. It also jives with what they've both said since being public, which is that they know this relationship is it for them.

I'm happy for them too! Not surprised either, they all but said they were going to get married and start a family.

Count me in too! I find them very believable. I think they are the real deal in a way all the other couples really aren’t leaving the show. These two know each other inside and out, faults and all. I’m very happy for them! Their Bachelor Love Story is so unique compared to all the others. Even, dare I say it, refreshing.

Wishing them many years of happiness.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Any bets on which core franchise couples will get butt hurt and bent out of shape when this one gets televised? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I’ve got a guess or two.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Count me in too! I find them very believable. I think they are the real deal in a way all the other couples really aren’t leaving the show. These two know each other inside and out, faults and all. I’m very happy for them! Their Bachelor Love Story is so unique compared to all the others. Even, dare I say it, refreshing.

Wishing them many years of happiness.

:yes: I see it as unique as well. Basically, they were never detached from each other’s lives regardless of what each did individually. I think it is real world unique as well as franchise unusual.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:Any bets on which core franchise couples will get butt hurt and bent out of shape when this one gets televised? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I’ve got a guess or two.
Kaitlyn & Rachel are gonna be LIVID laugh out loud. Shawn won't care because he's never marrying Kait anyways (i'm smiling through the pain Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f62a) and Bryan's too chill to get worked up over things like this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Df_fwYeVQAEj_-F
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise 1h
We’re all crying now ❤️ Congratulations to @ashleyiaco and @haibon_jared on their engagement! pic.twitter.com/lW5euwmcIr
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Oh, god. Do people actually get jealous of BIP weddings? I mean, Carly/Evan's wasn't as straight up terrible as Marcus/Lacy's, but, still. Not exactly a dream wedding, IMO.

Kaitlyn did actually call this on her pod a while back, when she interviewed Jared/Ashley.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney