SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:22 am

SarahD wrote:I found the bill amusing! First in Bachelor history!!! Need some levity in this franchise... giggling
Well, I can think of so many other ways to spend money, time and effort to help far more deserving people than this - just ask others that are in the position I am in!!!!! IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:02 am

There was an article once about how these cities essentially campaign to bring the Bachelor/ette there to film... probably write it off as a tourism expense. Or am I dreaming that?

Reminds me of American Idol used to host those huge coming home parades where local representatives would name a day after the contestant. The shows aren't paying to show up. It's like publicity for them and I'm sure MN will eat it up. JMO.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Reminds me of American Idol used to host those huge coming home parades where local representatives would name a day after the contestant. The shows aren't paying to show up. It's like publicity for them and I'm sure MN will eat it up. JMO.

Yeah, this.

When Kent Boyd came in 2nd on So You Think You Can Dance in 2010, both the really small town he went to school in and my small town (where he took dance lessons all those years) had things for him. Botkins had a parade welcoming him home. Wapakoneta had a huge welcome home at the football field. The firetrucks brought him to the stadium and all the local representatives were there. The mayor spoke and the town was even "renamed" WapaKENTa in his honor (and he was given a huge key to the city). I live very close to the football field so I walked down. It was PACKED.

All of this brought publicity to both towns from the major cities of the state (Columbus and Dayton especially).

Back to Becca, I also find the bill amusing and done in "tongue in cheek" per the rep himself.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 am

@havadrpepper ... so you live in Ohio, too?
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:37 am

XQZME wrote:@havadrpepper ... so you live in Ohio, too?

Yep, Wapakoneta. You?

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:49 am

havadrpepper wrote:

Yep, Wapakoneta. You?

You aren't very far from me...

Westerville...northeast suburb of Columbus handwave
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:48 pm

XQZME wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Yep, Wapakoneta. You?

I was so shocked to hear what happened there last month. How horrible for the community. Hope the community is healing. console

offtopic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:57 pm

pavalygurl wrote:IMO I think Becca being the Bachelorette is a source of pride for her hometown and home state.  I agree that a few minutes of the Congressman's own time to write it doesn't take away from anything. The Congressman and Becca posed today for the bill.  Is the MN House in session on Saturdays? My dad used to be a lobbyist in PA and they were not in session on Saturdays.  So all in all IMHO it is taking no taxpayer time or money .  Some free PR for the area and something to promote Becca. All JMO. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1710264613

IA this is more TPTB promoting the show and the Congressman probably did this bc he knows Becca from HS and to support her and our state. I would guess Becca's preference may be to skip this part of the story entirely. I haven't seen or heard her promoting it except the capital pictures that the show is behind. I have to say I am really excited to have someone from our state as the lead this season especially bc she is someone I like and I want to find her HEA. :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
XQZME wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Yep, Wapakoneta. You?

I was so shocked to hear what happened there last month.  How horrible for the community.  Hope the community is healing. console

offtopic

Thank you @haveadrpepper ... the outpouring of love and support throughout the US has been wonderful for the families. Mortgages paid off, donations put in accounts to help supplement lost income, future and current college educations paid for, current and retired Westerville police stepping in to fill the void of lost fathers, etc.

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
umngirl wrote:She might be the first lead I’ve liked in about 5 years. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BgKEByLnf6x/

She looks so cute!
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Screen23

BECCA LOOKS GORGEOUS IN THIS PICTURE!!! she is glowing.

I wonder if she did her own makeup? The makeup she had on for ATFR was not that great IMO.

I thought her makeup at ATFR was to make her look heartbroken.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:23 pm

imo Becca really is beautiful inside and out. Can’t wait to follow along here during filming. Just hoping Becca finds someone who keeps that beautiful smile bright heartbeat

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 5_DA12_B0_C_606_D_4_B03_9_B79_245662_D29_ACC
https://instagram.com/p/BgMJG2ZnEbl/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:13 am

umngirl wrote:Some pics from filming today at the capitol building.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/972596242432843776?s=21

I am really genuinely concerned about our lawmakers. Seriously, this guy needs his head examined. I would be mortified if he was my State Rep. How incredibly stupid.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan