SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Pretty sure it's just a joke. And given this segment was filmed on a Saturday when the house was not sitting, the state rep wasn't taken away anything important.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Some pics from filming today at the capitol building.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/972596242432843776?s=21

I am really genuinely concerned about our lawmakers. Seriously, this guy needs his head examined. I would be mortified if he was my State Rep.  How incredibly stupid.  
Well I've had people like Rob Ford (RIP) and Norm Kelly being spectacles worldwide so this is super light to me laugh out loud. If Minnesotans are anything like Torontonians, they probably find it funny more than anything else imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

I am really genuinely concerned about our lawmakers. Seriously, this guy needs his head examined.  I would be mortified if he was my State Rep.  How incredibly stupid.  

Really? JMO, the unwillingness to work on gun laws, healthcare, and a ton of other issues concerns me and makes me want to vote idiots out of office. This made me laugh. Arie acted like a douche and is being treated as such, IMO. Go Minnesota, stick up for your girl! JMZo.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:03 am

I think this "billing" is a waste of time (and time is money, even if people volunteer). Sure, it's nice if a group of people support their local girl and try to raise awareness for something, but I think they could have done it by "billing" something positive and productive, to inspire and "include", not exclude and dwell on somebody's wrong doing, giving the same "douche person" importance. If Becca is the important one in this story, why not just honor her for something she believes in ... and there are causes she is vocal about.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I am really genuinely concerned about our lawmakers. Seriously, this guy needs his head examined.  I would be mortified if he was my State Rep.  How incredibly stupid.  

Really? JMO, the unwillingness to work on gun laws, healthcare, and a ton of other issues concerns me and makes me want to vote idiots out of office. This made me laugh. Arie acted like a douche and is being treated as such, IMO. Go Minnesota, stick up for your girl! JMZo.

Yes, really. When he initially started tweeting about, I thought it was funny, but he took it too far. I understand he did it as a joke and from what I understand he knows Becca, but the whole situation was in poor taste.
Makes him look idiotic. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:20 am

Just a gentle reminder: Let's make sure we keep things off politics.
It's not that I don't agree as a society we have much to work on, or that that the above issue, in the scheme of things was meant to be lighthearted. 
We need to move the topic on. 
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:27 am

If anyone's interested, Becca's sister's Corgi, Max, has his own insta @maxkupjoooce! Becca has been featured in a few of the posts, so thought I'd share (also the dog is cute, so what's not to love haha). Also, they seem to have been taken post break up with Arie as you can see her new tattoo in the bottom one - speaking of, do we know the significance of this tattoo? I just hope it had nothing to do with him.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Screen26
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9_0BBgbrM/?taken-by=maxkupjoooce

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Screen27
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfV_rDwgkDt/?taken-by=maxkupjoooce

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED LINK TO SOURCE)
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 am

It looks like a bug. Maybe it has something to do with him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:11 am

SarahD wrote:It looks like a bug. Maybe it has something to do with him.

It is a tattoo of a bee. Her sister is a beekeeper!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 am

Luvstruck wrote:
SarahD wrote:It looks like a bug. Maybe it has something to do with him.

It is a tattoo of a bee. Her sister is a beekeeper!!!

Oh rly? Thank god. That's super cute, then. If I ever got a tattoo, it would probs be family orientated too.
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 am

brownravens wrote:Pretty sure it's just a joke. And given this segment was filmed on a Saturday when the house was not sitting, the state rep wasn't taken away anything important.

Read up a few pages. He has every intention of bringing it to the floor because according to him, he's a man of his word. Why not focus on the fact that she's the ette and maybe have a public concert or whatever, to congratulate her, rather than focusing on how she got to be the ette in the first place.

Being unkind to others is not my ideal leader or type of representative that represents me IMHO.

I would think Becca is uncomfortable with this whole situation, since she was forgiving at the ATFR and is ready to move on, however I can see how TPTB would take advantage and get it on film, like so many opportunities they don't pass up on film.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:34 pm

It seems like Becca is just playing along and not taking it seriously because it's a joke, IMO.

Here's a PEOPLE quote from the guy who drafted the bill...

Christensen told LAT that he is “not going to vote” for the bill, which he said will not become a law.

“This entire situation has been done tongue-in-cheek and about supporting the hometown girl. We Minnesotans stick together. It’s been a great civic experiment on how easy it is to get in touch with your elected officials and showing that, yes, we can have a sense of humor.”
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan