SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:39 am

Yeah, not a big fan of the front, either. 
She'll need to use a lot of purell after having both MF and Mills wrapping their slimey arms around her.
Think I'm gonna barf looking at MF&Mills feet. What clowns. IMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:Hmm. 28 guys. That leaves room for 2 additional guys to join the show. 
OH NO! MR. Bill!  That has to be why, otherwise why not give her 30?
Even if they stayed with the same number of guys that Arie had in women, there is still room for Mr. PK to make an appearance. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:40 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:@stone_hedge I can't tell if there's any with gapped teeth but she has 28 guys total. It looks like a lot of men with dark hair but it's hard to tell based on that picture.

Oops thank you. Also it’s easy to spot Clay in the pics. He has a distinct head shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:41 am

@Aunties_Love  And the ex.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love  And the ex.
LOL, yep, I can see both of them showing up. Heck, the ex was on the bach to secure her chances at the bette gig, may as well keep it going....LOL. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:I think there is at least 8 African American men which is the same amount nick has for women on his season.

good to know! the Casting Dept really know her crush on MS , i guess? giggling

Stone_Hedge wrote:Any gapped teeth? giggling
This is my first time at the beginning of a season. Will they add a surprise guy or two or does she have 24 guys?

Ughh...after all of what they have been thrown her way, i would think she deserves no less than 30 honest, loyal, hot men Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698

umngirl wrote:Front of the dress.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 DYYRxCaVoAIjeN-?format=jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/974487008717414401

She is stunning!...white is the new black ! laugh out loud.... to my eyes, Becca is a cross between Kate Beckinsale (the switcheroo guy celeb crush, btw Rolling Eyes ) and Shania Twain/ Winona Ryder. Her beauty just exudes from within..IMO...Heck, i am a straight woman, but i have a huge crush on her laugh out loud...I can see the guys going gugu-gaga for her!..... seeing hearts

umngirl wrote:And I’m so glad they didn’t give her extensions. Her hair is a great length as is.

I second that. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, not a big fan of the front, either. 
She'll need to use a lot of purell after having both MF and Mills wrapping their slimey arms around her.
Think I'm gonna barf looking at MF&Mills feet. What clowns. IMO

Omg why do they look so weird? My eyes, my eyes affraid Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1838857674
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:59 am

I’m not a fan of the dress. However Becca’s makeup and hair are flawless. IMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 am

Looking at the pic with MF, Mills and CH all I can think about is Amy Kaufman’s book and her description of Fleiss. This fits it to a T.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:05 am

I love the dress! Does Becca ever take a bad picture? She is just glowing. I hope she has a great group of guys and has fun! Can’t wait.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 am

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:24 am

That dress reminds me a lot, A LOT of Jillian’s M&G dress. Becca reminds me a lot of Jillian in general. Both followed a switcheroo season too! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan