SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm

rosefever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

That’s Bekah ( Rolling Eyes ) on the left.
It sure is. Hopefully they'll edit out most of Bekah's toxicity. IMO an awkward and somewhat humiliating date from the looks of it, obviously Becca wants a servile husband that caters to her needs. Speaking of weird, I am sure Tanner P. wishes he could be on this season. All JMO of course.

IMO, I don't think Becca gets to plan the dates. Nice throwback to Tanner P. In those days I did not fully appreciate tptb machinations and thought Tanner was out of his mind. laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Joy15handwaveHigh clap

handwave Me two  bestbud!

sdmom wrote:

Thanks! So as far as we know, no FIR recipient is ever f1, except Jesse in Deanna’s season, correct?

I think you meant First date recipient?

just add to the list : Des's first date was Brooks. laugh out loud . Ashley's was William.

for this season, i can't really see BK with Blake, though..maybe in the F4..but for F1..not really sure...we'll see

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR STATS:

BETTE STATS =========== WHO HAD THE FIRST ID'S IN SEASONS AND RANKING AND FIR'S OF THE SEASON

S1)  TRISTA-----  no ID's till epi 3 when Russ, Charlie, and Ryan all had dates...all in order
S2)  MEREDITH-----  Rick in epi 2  Rick was F10--------F1) IAN had ID in epi 3
S3)  JEN---------- KEITH in epi 2 Keith was F7-----------F1) JERRY had ID in epi 4------FIR is Keith(F8)
S4)  DEANNA------- GRAHAM in epi 2 was F4----------- F1) JESSE had ID in epi 4-----FIR is Jesse(F1), Jeremy(F3),
S5)  JILLIAN--------JAKE in epi 2 and was F7........... F1) ED had ID in epi 3------------FIR IS DAVID (F11)
S6)  ALI-------------FRANK in epi 2 and was F3..........F1) ROBERTO had ID in epi 3--------FIR is Roberto(F1), Justin(F7)
S7)  ASHLEY-------BEN C in epi 2 and was F10.........F1) JP had ID in epi 3 ------------FIR is Ryan P(F5)
S8)  EMILY--------RYAN in epi 2 and was F8------------F1) JEF had ID in epi 5 ----------FIR is DOUG(F6)
S9)  DESIREE----BROOKS in epi 2 and was F3--------F1) CHRIS had ID in epi 5--------FIR is Drew(F2), Zack W(F4), Michael G(F5), Ben(F9), Bryden(F10), Nick M(F17)
S10) ANDI--------ERIC in epi 2 and was F12------------F1) JOSH M had ID in epi 5------FIR is Nick V(F2)
S11) KAITLYN---CLINT in epi 2 and was F16---------F1) SHAWN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S12) JOJO-------DEREK in epi 2 and was F7----------F1) JORDAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S13) RACHEL---PETER in epi 2 and was F2----------F1) BRYAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR

@Aunties_Love...thanks for the Stat. yes

i just think you may need to revisit Ashley season and put some minor revision Praying
Its one of my fav of all time, so i just rewatched it last year giggling . Pretty sure William had the first date, the wedding date theme at a chopel/church. Ashley described it as the successful first date. Thats why she was so upset when William roasted her not being Emily in the following week, i..e episode 3 GD Roasting.

Its confirmed by Wiki here :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_7)

Ben C actually had the first date of Episode 3 (technically, the third 1-1 date of the season).

Thanks for all the work ! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:41 pm

The guys catering to last season's girls isn't my cup of tea but I don't see how it has any reflection on Becca or the type of guy she's looking for. She doesn't plan the dates.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

handwave Me two  bestbud!

I think you meant First date recipient?

just add to the list : Des's first date was Brooks. laugh out loud . Ashley's was William.

for this season, i can't really see BK with Blake, though..maybe in the F4..but for F1..not really sure...we'll see

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR STATS:

BETTE STATS =========== WHO HAD THE FIRST ID'S IN SEASONS AND RANKING AND FIR'S OF THE SEASON

S1)  TRISTA-----  no ID's till epi 3 when Russ, Charlie, and Ryan all had dates...all in order
S2)  MEREDITH-----  Rick in epi 2  Rick was F10--------F1) IAN had ID in epi 3
S3)  JEN---------- KEITH in epi 2 Keith was F7-----------F1) JERRY had ID in epi 4------FIR is Keith(F8)
S4)  DEANNA------- GRAHAM in epi 2 was F4----------- F1) JESSE had ID in epi 4-----FIR is Jesse(F1), Jeremy(F3),
S5)  JILLIAN--------JAKE in epi 2 and was F7........... F1) ED had ID in epi 3------------FIR IS DAVID (F11)
S6)  ALI-------------FRANK in epi 2 and was F3..........F1) ROBERTO had ID in epi 3--------FIR is Roberto(F1), Justin(F7)
S7)  ASHLEY-------WILLIAM in epi 2 and was F10.........F1) JP had ID in epi 3 ------------FIR is Ryan P(F5)
S8)  EMILY--------RYAN in epi 2 and was F8------------F1) JEF had ID in epi 5 ----------FIR is DOUG(F6)
S9)  DESIREE----BROOKS in epi 2 and was F3--------F1) CHRIS had ID in epi 5--------FIR is Drew(F2), Zack W(F4), Michael G(F5), Ben(F9), Bryden(F10), Nick M(F17)
S10) ANDI--------ERIC in epi 2 and was F12------------F1) JOSH M had ID in epi 5------FIR is Nick V(F2)
S11) KAITLYN---CLINT in epi 2 and was F16---------F1) SHAWN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S12) JOJO-------DEREK in epi 2 and was F7----------F1) JORDAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S13) RACHEL---PETER in epi 2 and was F2----------F1) BRYAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR

@Aunties_Love...thanks for the Stat. yes

i just think you may need to revisit Ashley season and put some minor revision Praying
Its one of my fav of all time, so i just rewatched it last year giggling . Pretty sure William had the first date, the wedding date theme at a chopel/church. Ashley described it as the successful first date. Thats why she was so upset when William roasted her not being Emily in the following week, i..e episode 3 GD Roasting.

Its confirmed by Wiki here :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_7)

Ben C actually had the first date of Episode 3 (technically, the third 1-1 date of the season).

Thanks for all the work ! bestbud!
Yep, following the wrong column in my stats. giggling It is corrected here and will correct it on the stats in the stats thread.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

That’s Bekah ( Rolling Eyes ) on the left.
It sure is. Hopefully they'll edit out most of Bekah's toxicity. IMO an awkward and somewhat humiliating date from the looks of it, obviously Becca wants a servile husband that caters to her needs. Speaking of weird, I am sure Tanner P. wishes he could be on this season. All JMO of course.

I think it’s a little weird having your potential husbands cater to your friends in their robes barely clothed. JMO though.
Okay, wait!!! Are these the guys on the current season? Crap, I just realized that. It is a bit weird!!!! In fact, WTH?

TPTB chose this nonsense as a date if those are Becca's guys. I'm not sure I've heard anything Becca said that indicated she didn't want an equal in a husband/life partner. Have I missed an interview cause I'm learning lots of new things about Becca here of late.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:45 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

IMO, I don't think Becca gets to plan the dates.  Nice throwback to Tanner P.  In those days I did not fully appreciate tptb machinations and thought Tanner was out of his mind. laugh out loud.

Ditto on the bolded :yes:

BK is a smart girl. I kinda hope somehow she could make sure that only her "letftovers" are joining this date with her girl squad laugh out loud. Hey...sharing is caring, right?... giggling

Many have said that the leads usually could already tell their F1-F4 on night 1. So.....technically, the rest are the leftovers...JMO Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either.  He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice.  He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.
Wow, I didn't think he was stupid but even I'm surprised by this. Assumptions are a hell of thing.

I know. I was surprised when I dug into his education background. I knew he graduated but didn't know his degree nor the fact that he was all academic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either.  He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice.  He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.
Becca majored in mass communications, definitely a soft science. *IMO*I consider the biomedical field a soft science as well. All that's required is the ability to memorize. *IMO*

It doesn't take much to get a college degree nowadays. So not indicative of above average intelligence. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:47 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
rosefever wrote:

I think it’s a little weird having your potential husbands cater to your friends in their robes barely clothed. JMO though.
Okay, wait!!! Are these they guys on the season? Crap, I just realized that. It is a bit weird!!!! In fact, WTH?

TPTB chose this nonsense as a date if those are Becca's guys. I'm not sure I've heard anything Becca said that indicated she didn't want an equal in a husband/life partner. Have I missed an interview cause I'm learning lots of new things about Becca here of late.

Yeah I think so! Not sure what’s going on as far as it being a date or not though.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:49 pm

rosefever wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Becca majored in mass communications, definitely a soft science. I consider the biomedical field a soft science as well. All that's required is the ability to memorize.

It doesn't take much to get a college degree nowadays. So not indicative of above average intelligence. JMO.
hehehe So, you think their first job was at the Pizza Hut and then they decided on their next career move? no idea

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Has it been figure out yet who didn't get a rose at the latest ceremony??
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:56 pm

XQZME wrote:Has it been figure out yet who didn't get a rose at the latest ceremony??
I haven't seen any data to support spoilers for the 2nd RC other than Alex Templeman (DARN IT)!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan