SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 pm

luvstx wrote:Any chanc Ben H will return?

Oh, please, no. Enough of Ben H. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Alex Templeman is not an athlete, just a project manager laugh out loud but man he's pretty, IMO. My list of eye candy continues to grow!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:Looks like she's on a date with 8 guys. #1 is Nick Spetsas, #2 is Clay, #6 is Lincoln ,#7 is the same guy from the pineapple pic Fleiss posted a couple days ago, #8 is David Ravitz

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Becca_11
source

Apparently #5 is Chris Randone per RS.

#3 is Connor Obrochta per https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4744-connor-obrochta-sleuthing-spoilers#1303578

Still unknown #4 and #7?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 pm

umngirl wrote:RS posted some more guys and one is a former Harlem Globetrotter!! That is way more impressive than the low tier NFL players. His name is Chris Staples.
Makes so much sense! When I first saw him, obviously I thought he was super attractive but he seemed vaguely familiar to me. Also FACTS @ the bolded. Jmo. RS also confirmed Blake H got the first 1-1 so yay for sleuthing!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 pm

I am suspicious of all the pro athletes. For me it is overkill and makes me wonder why all of a sudden they are all here. It also makes me wonder if they will become super competitive....not because they are into Becca, but because it is kind of what they are used to doing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Mike Fleiss just Tweeted this! Some drama last night apparently! #RightReasons

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Sprite wrote:I am suspicious of all the pro athletes. For me it is overkill and makes me wonder why all of a sudden they are all here. It also makes me wonder if they will become super competitive....not because they are into Becca, but because it is kind of what they are used to doing.

**STRANGE**

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1646190589 all the athletes have something to do with Mills "strange" remark.

I also wonder if they "stacked the deck" with athletes so that one of them can be the next lead. question

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Sprite wrote:I am suspicious of all the pro athletes. For me it is overkill and makes me wonder why all of a sudden they are all here. It also makes me wonder if they will become super competitive....not because they are into Becca, but because it is kind of what they are used to doing.

I agree.  The idea of them trying to one up each other turns me off.

Is Ross, her ex boyfriend gonna have to step in to coach, train them?  Ugh.   Please just no.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Yup my thought exactly. Came here to post this with the added comment that they will all be competitive to "win".

@ReneeM clapping! yay! You caught that right away!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 pm

I also love that 3 of the guys RS posted today are 29+. Yay for older, but not too old, guys!

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 87b72b10 7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 86669110 7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Island Grass is a band based out of Kauai.  I wonder if the show is going to Hawaii?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:47 pm

ishkabaha wrote:

Island Grass is a band based out of Kauai.  I wonder if the show is going to Hawaii?
Or, if today's supposed to a 1-1 as RS said, this could be the band performing privately for them during the nighttime portion of the date.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan