SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:06 am

laugh out loud

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:57 am

rosefever wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either.  He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice.  He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.
Becca majored in mass communications, definitely a soft science. *IMO*I consider the biomedical field a soft science as well. All that's required is the ability to memorize. *IMO*

It doesn't take much to get a college degree nowadays. So not indicative of above average intelligence. JMO.

You consider Anatomy or Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry soft science? All premed or biomedical science requirements. Interesting. 

I am a PhD in Cell Biology and Anatomy married to a PhD in Chemistry, neither of us consider any of the biological sciences soft science.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:58 am

Has this been posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S38tTYgNS4

Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon talked about BK's break up with MeArie on Ellen (starts from 2:50) . Too funny!  giggling

Maybe we should invite them to join us in the endless threads to discuss it?  laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 am

Joy15 wrote:Has this been posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S38tTYgNS4

Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon talked about BK's break up with MeArie on Ellen (starts from 2:50) . Too funny!  giggling

Maybe we should invite them to join us in the endless threads to discuss it?  laugh out loud

rotfl thank you for posting this! i literally cried of laughter rofl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:19 am

"Her Friends" how many times has she hangout with Bekah and Kendall?
I get Carolwhine but I don't get the other girls, JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:20 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud

i am confused was he really hacked? or am i not getting the tweet? scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud

i am confused was he really hacked? or am i not getting the tweet? scratch
No he wasn't. He's making a joke because people figured out the pic he tweeted out is an old pic from Becca's IG

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 am

@ReneeM oh ok so it's just fleiss being fleiss Rolling Eyes

So someone on Reddit said they were at the taping of the dodgeball date and they said the FIR and the villain was in that group.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:50 am

rosefever wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either.  He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice.  He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.
Becca majored in mass communications, definitely a soft science. *IMO*I consider the biomedical field a soft science as well. All that's required is the ability to memorize. *IMO*

It doesn't take much to get a college degree nowadays. So not indicative of above average intelligence. JMO.

As a communications major myself, I’m proud of the hard work I did and the college education I received. It definitely wasn’t a cake walk! I agree that intelligence shouldn’t necessarily be judged by college degrees, but i don’t agree with labeling college majors as “soft”. JMO, of course.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@ReneeM oh ok so it's just fleiss being fleiss Rolling Eyes

So someone on Reddit said they were at the taping of the dodgeball date and they said the FIR and the villain was in that group.....

Ooooh interesting. Bring on the drama laugh out loud. Any guesses who the villain could be based on the men we have now? Mine would be one of the athletes mybe

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:09 am

teambigrach wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@ReneeM oh ok so it's just fleiss being fleiss Rolling Eyes

Ooooh interesting. Bring on the drama laugh out loud. Any guesses who the villain could be based on the men we have now? Mine would be one of the athletes mybe

laugh out loud yeah as long as it's not the same guy! but it doesn't sound like it was.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:You consider Anatomy or Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry soft science? All premed or biomedical science requirements. Interesting. 

I am a PhD in Cell Biology and Anatomy married to a PhD in Chemistry, neither of us consider any of the biological sciences soft science.
yes in my culture we differentiate the faculties/schools at Uni and their degrees on "social sciences" or "natural sciences" (which is considered more difficult) ... social are usually the ones where there's lots of "memorizing" (from languages, arts, management/business, economics, psychology, etc.) ... while "natural" are those where you have to understand (observe, experiment) natural "phenomena" (such as chemistry, biology, physics, math, electro/mechanical - engeneering, etc.) ... then there are those that require both like architecture and medicine ... and the difference to me is whether a person is cut for one or the other, since for someone "academic" there's nothing "soft" if it isn't his/her field of "understanding".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan