SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Grab your stuff in one hand and go out the door. 
Call an über. She didn't get divine passage to the home, she isn't going to get it going home. 
I would be out of there. I would tell the cameras --off. I would be out. Simple. 
There was a woman who walked off the ATFR --Tara, I think. It can be done.

What about the contract she signed or is that only an excuse for RE?
Tara signed a contract and left. 
Bibiana walked off set and told the cameras same. She signed the same contract. If you don't try, you don't know, do you? 
All I can say is I would not have stayed. I would have hopped in the limo outside and told him to drive me to the airport.

So RE didn't have to have all this filmed is that what you're saying??? He signed a contract. They did, too and they walked off... Why oh why couldn't RE have said Hell No I'm not filming that? If it goes for one it has to go for the others also..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:17 am

BKay wrote:Arie has the emotional maturity of a 14 yo boy. He couldn't leave the girl some dignity and let her cry in peace? Run Lauren. But Becca, wth? Why didn't she take her mic pack off as soon as he said he's breaking up, go get her bags and hop in that suv?? She left that mic on her all that time. Almost like it was planned...
Yeah, I don't understand that. 
LOL I just read my daughter's FB. She is not a member here, nor knows what goes on. She posted a GIF of a guy saying Leave, Just Leave. Like mother, like daughter. GTFO. Yell FIRE. GO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:17 am

Well Luke Pell doesn't have to worry about being the most hated anymore...
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:17 am

FMG2015 wrote:

I mean at least Benji and Jason feel actual human emotions. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 am

missnana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:10 minutes later, Lauren's IG post:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf93gfVHfDM/
They are the perfect match. Disgusting no

Classless child.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca’s interview with People Mag post break up
The Bachelor's Becca Kufrin Breaks Her Silence After Arie Luyendyk Jr. Ends Their Engagement
https://twitter.com/people/status/970872868954394625?s=21

Arie is a LIAR!
While Kufrin credits Luyendyk Jr. for being “open and honest in the fact that he had told Lauren he loved her too,” she says that “red flags were being raised” when season 22 of the series premiered Jan. 1.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” sh

Yay I got that right. I knew she would have seen his like on IG and would know at that time something was not right. Dec 4th, she knew

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 am

I appreciate now Becca didn’t blame Lauren and wished them the best. She’s the winner here.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 am

Mommyof2 wrote:So tomorrow will be Arie going to Virginia Beach, the sitdown with all three and the possible proposal.  
AND the announcement of the next bette according to the ABC written preview:

TUESDAY, MARCH 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Arie, Becca and Lauren all will be together in front of a studio audience with host Chris Harrison to discuss one of the most emotional, stunning endings to any Bachelor season. Arie will take Bachelor Nation back to those weeks in Peru with Becca and Lauren. What was behind his unexpected decision that blindsided both of them? What will the women have to say to Arie when they see him? Special guests, including some of the provocative women from this season, Bekah M., Kendall, Seinne and Tia, will discuss Arie’s dilemma and his astonishing choices.
And in one last surprise, the identity of the new Bachelorette will be revealed!
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 am

According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 am

bluwavz wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:

I mean at least Benji and Jason feel actual human emotions. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Jason and Ben cried more than Molly and JoJo did when they sent them home laugh out loud

Man, this whole thing is wild laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I so have to disagree. Becca tried to leave and Arie said he would, so once she let herself go, he like the creep he is gives her enough time to start breaking down then comes back and follows her around.

If Arie the creep had left, they could have filmed her crying all they wanted.

Is nothing ever Arie's fault, like ever?
I am not saying he is not to blame. 
What I am saying is if this were me, I would take action into MY OWN HANDS. That is all we have. Ourselves. I would not subject myself to this cray. 
She now asked him to leave. He should. Leave Now. 
But why is it if you don't own up to your own stuff, it means the other person is absolved or even to blame. 
This is not the issue. The issue is she is torturing herself, too. 
She can get up and command him leave. NOW.

Agreed

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 am

If my fiancé was liking the F2 IG's, I'd know, I don't care what anyone says. If my fiancé tells me I'm struggeling with my decision, I'd know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck