SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca’s interview with People Mag post break up
The Bachelor's Becca Kufrin Breaks Her Silence After Arie Luyendyk Jr. Ends Their Engagement
https://twitter.com/people/status/970872868954394625?s=21

Arie is a LIAR!
While Kufrin credits Luyendyk Jr. for being “open and honest in the fact that he had told Lauren he loved her too,” she says that “red flags were being raised” when season 22 of the series premiered Jan. 1.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” sh

Yay I got that right. I knew she would have seen his like on IG and would know at that time something was not right. Dec 4th, she knew

Congrats but you missed the part where he lied about why he was going to call Lauren .

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 am

The Bachelor's Becca Kufrin Breaks Her Silence After Arie Luyendyk Jr. Ends Their Engagement

“I wish he would have been more honest with me. From the questions I was asking, I would have appreciated the full truth. I was obviously blindsided like, Did I miss something? I was asking you these things and you didn’t tell me. What did I miss? How could I have not seen any of this to the extent of how it played out?” she shares.

As I wrote earlier...there are ways of phrasing stuff to make it seem more palatable. Technically he can say he told her...but not the full truth to the point where she would think he had regrets.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” she says.

Yup, it's all her fault for not seeing it. I hope it's all Lauren's fault for not seeing it when her turn comes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 am

umngirl wrote:According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

Sounds about right. She knew he was working through his feelings but that doesn’t mean it meant that she knew it was over.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 am

umngirl wrote:According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

What did Wolf say?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 am

Yeah, there's a HUGE difference in knowing that your fiancé is struggling with feelings he had for someone he dumped a few weeks ago versus knowing that they're going to trick you into coming to a happy couples weekend and then blindside you in front of cameras with a breakup. It's scary that people don't realize that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:23 am

Sprite wrote:

“I wish he would have been more honest with me. From the questions I was asking, I would have appreciated the full truth. I was obviously blindsided like, Did I miss something? I was asking you these things and you didn’t tell me. What did I miss? How could I have not seen any of this to the extent of how it played out?” she shares.

As I wrote earlier...there are ways of phrasing stuff to make it seem more palatable. Technically he can say he told her...but not the full truth to the point where she would think he had regrets.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” she says.

Yup, it's all her fault for not seeing it. I hope it's all Lauren's fault for not seeing it when her turn comes.

Oh, it will be. The woman is always at fault, when a hot guy is involved.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:23 am

@Stone_Hedge I had no idea why he called Lauren, because I didn't have any facts. RS said he called her, that's all I knew.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 am

And he also tweeted this:

John Wolfner
‏ @jwolfner
26m26 minutes ago

Bachelor producers had this one T’d up. Never forget, it’s a business and the cast are just pawns in the game.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 am

2018 doesn't give AF about Arie and his feelings laugh out loud. He chose the wrong year. It's refreshing to (mostly) see people rally around the girls, vs what happened to the other Lauren B after Ben's fiasco ...

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 am

Sprite wrote:

Compare to Sydney
Everything was normal! The next day, we had plans after I got off work. It was just a regular day, so it definitely caught me by surprise. It was over the phone originally, just out of the heat of an argument, just a small argument," she claims. "But then I went over to his place and we discussed it further and that’s kind of when it happened [for good] -- it was in person."

"It was very emotional," she adds. "You know, you’re trying to get answers and you can’t. I couldn't really get a definite answer … I've never seen him cry, ever. I could tell that he was emotional, but there wasn’t tears on his end."

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-arie-luyendyk-jrs-ex-girlfriend-says-she-was-blindsided-bachelor-casting-their-breakup

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 am

I was surprised to find out how much becca actually knew and how many times they’d discussed his feelings for Lauren post show. If she was truly shocked by that breakup .... she was delusional IMO

The real cruelty tonight was tptb for showing so much of Beccas embarrassment.... hope she keeps that in mind when she’s the ette ... they’re not your friends Becca !

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 am

alwaystulips wrote:

What did Wolf say?

Someone on twitter asked him if Becca knew. He responded that unfortunately she did not.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck