SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 am

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 04c1cf10
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 am

Sprite wrote:Immediately after the proposal, I just had this hole in my heart. I tried to concentrate on my relationship with Becca, and I really made a push to make it work. But I wasn’t getting over Lauren,” he says. “I leaned on former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, like Rachel [Lindsay], JoJo [Fletcher], Sean [Lowe], and asked them, ‘Is this normal?’ Everyone was like, ‘Yes, give it some time.’ I was very open with Becca about how I was feeling. It must not have been easy for her. But I knew that it was more than just missing someone. I had to take this risk.”

He tried so hard. Needle d*ck you make me laugh.

It's not normal Arie you dummy. Those 3 loved their final picks and were never having 2nd chances. bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2622943811

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f49c

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 am

Bekah M is exposing Arie's azz in her insta stories hahaha
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:Immediately after the proposal, I just had this hole in my heart. I tried to concentrate on my relationship with Becca, and I really made a push to make it work. But I wasn’t getting over Lauren,” he says. “I leaned on former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, like Rachel [Lindsay], JoJo [Fletcher], Sean [Lowe], and asked them, ‘Is this normal?’ Everyone was like, ‘Yes, give it some time.’ I was very open with Becca about how I was feeling. It must not have been easy for her. But I knew that it was more than just missing someone. I had to take this risk.”

He tried so hard. Needle d*ck you make me laugh.

Yup risk after he knew she was going to “fight “ for their love. It’s a cowards move

Yup, like I had expected. Arie lives his life like a romance movie. He doesn't realize that there are hard parts in a real relationship. There are boring part. There are annoying parts. I know that he and Lauren are going strong for 41 days and counting and that's the stuff of epic love stories, but I'm guessing that soon enough, Arie is going to feel like this is missing "something" too. 

At least Becca got far, far, far away from this and will get a hot baddy fiancé in return for all her trouble.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 am

Hey Arie, maybe don’t keep reaching out to exes. duh #NeverChanging

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 am

bleuberry wrote:2018 doesn't give AF about Arie and his feelings laugh out loud. He chose the wrong year. It's refreshing to (mostly) see people rally around the girls, vs what happened to the other Lauren B after Ben's fiasco ...

Exactly this. I'm done giving men like Arie a pass for how they treat women and then expect sympathy and praise like they're the victims and being wronged. Done. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 am

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3d0be110
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:51 am

mslat92 wrote:Bekah M is exposing Arie's azz in her insta stories hahaha

Explain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:51 am

I missed the middle part of the show. I did see the first hour when both women met his parents. And I saw the breakup at the end.

IMO Lauren is a much better fit with Arie's family than Becca was. When Arie's mom was expressing her preference, I feel fairly certain that it was in Lauren's favor. And I don't think it was just because Lauren met them first. I think Lauren just meshes with them better.

The break up -- my take is that a producer told Arie to go back inside after he first broke up with Becca. When Becca said, "you got your tears," I think she was talking as much to the producer as to Arie.

Based on what Becca said about previous SHVs, she was remarkably tolerant of his conflicted feelings. Maybe too tolerant. Part of me was thinking, girl, I would have kicked his azz to the curb weeks ago. And a part of me was thinking, yeah, I get the impulse to keep trying to make things work even in the face of increasingly bad signals.

I admired her self control. I was wondering at first if that was for the sake of the cameras, but I think that's how she handles things.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:52 am

umngirl wrote:Hey Arie, maybe don’t keep reaching out to exes. duh #NeverChanging

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

This kills me. We were all joking about how Arie was going to reach out to Baby Bekah on social media once things with Lauren started to go downhill and HE'S ALREADY DOING IT.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bleuberry wrote:2018 doesn't give AF about Arie and his feelings laugh out loud. He chose the wrong year. It's refreshing to (mostly) see people rally around the girls, vs what happened to the other Lauren B after Ben's fiasco ...

Exactly this. I'm done giving men like Arie a pass for how they treat women and then expect sympathy and praise like they're the victims and being wrong. Enough's enough. jmo

His breakup with Becca was almost verbatim how Sydney explained her breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:52 am

He’s already sliding in other girls DM’s How shocking [not]
Have fun Lauren rofl

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8_CEE0096_7750_471_C_8388_2028031791_CB
bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 43578859_A689_491_F_A14_D_49_E5_FC9_C54_F9
Bekah’s ig story
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck